Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Best Guild Trading Areas

EgonSpenglarPhD
I know there are many guild traders all over the place, but very early in the game I found the area in Skywatch where there are around 6 or so guild traders all together.

Are there many other areas in the game similar to that Skywatch guild trading area?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    The best guild traders in the game (from the perspective of how much is bid on them and how much money they generate) are considered to be the ones in the capital cities and also the ones in Rawl'kha (a city a Reaper's March, highly coveted because things like the bank, crafting stations, etc. are all located very close to the wayshrine). I also believe the guild traders in Craglorn are considered desirable.
  • EgonSpenglarPhD
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    The best guild traders in the game (from the perspective of how much is bid on them and how much money they generate) are considered to be the ones in the capital cities and also the ones in Rawl'kha (a city a Reaper's March, highly coveted because things like the bank, crafting stations, etc. are all located very close to the wayshrine). I also believe the guild traders in Craglorn are considered desirable.

I will check out Rawl'kha. Thanks!

• mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The popular ones are generally Craglorn and then 2 per faction - the faction's capital city, and the most convenient city.

For AD that would be Elden Root (capital) and Rawl'kha (most convenient).
    For DC it's Wayrest (capital) and Shornhelm (most convenient).
    For EP it's Mournhold (capital) and Riften (most convenient).

But the real deals are to be had at the out of the way ones that haven't been checked every 10 minutes.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if consoles have the same trading areas.

PC EU = it's Belkarth in Craglorn, the 3 main cities in the factions and Rawl Ka in Reapers March ... Rawl Ka is the trading area for Aldmeri Dominion, both the zonechat and the traders.
  • EgonSpenglarPhD
    Awesome. I checked our Rawl'Kha today, I like it a lot. I usually use Velyn Harbour to deconstruct and what not after a run, I like the layout a lot.....its just missing a large guild trading section! Rawl'kha is close though, I'll mess around here a bit more.

I'm up in the Silver quests right now in EP after completing the AD. I'll go check out Mournhold. Don't think I have found Riften yet.....