Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Experiment seems to point towards my gane being broken.

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
So I chose to stick to the main campaigns only through cadwells silver n gold, I'm now in alikr dessert running down level 9vr enemies and I'm only VR5 surely this shouldn't be so easy.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    The game's not easy. You are too good.

Difference. :smile:
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    a common thought mistake is thinking that cause you need more experience to advance a rank (compared to levels) also means you increase more in health and dps. This is not true. comparing VR4 and VR9 eneymies is no different as comparing lvl4 and lvl 9 enemies.

In other words...you are only 4 levels behind
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea no, the Vr Areas got nerfed to hell and back, when I did the Vr Areas with my first character back at launch I had great difficulty doing some of the quest areas that had large clusters of Enemies. I would try my best to group up when doing quests. Now its a fricking walk in the park.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so easy now there is no incentive to do additional quests in each zone , I kind of just want to finish gold then maybe craglorn then I'm done at this rate I won't hit vr14/16 I'll get bored n run off to the next game