The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Teabagging

ishilb14_ESO
ishilb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
So apparently 2 of my friends just got warnings from ZOS for teabagging. So ZOS's OFFICIAL policy to is ban teabaggers but not exploiters or verbal abusers?
Edited by ishilb14_ESO on August 11, 2015 5:20AM
Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
CoFounder - Terror
Officer - Mega Best Friends
Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure verbal abuse is there on the list too.

Although exploiting it appears seems to go rather un-punished
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    wusEVm3.jpg
    Edited by ishilb14_ESO on August 11, 2015 5:19AM
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wusEVm3.jpg

fake
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

fake

I wish it were lol
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

fake

I wish it were lol

your friends are playing a pretty lame joke on you and somehow you are falling for it.. That is not real, sorry to break the news to you.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • vichoi
    vichoi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad if that's true, I have a video shows 5 players teabagging my corpse for more than 1 minute.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    Its not funny. Very immature.

I saw people corpse kicking too.

I have the "honor" emote on my quickbar, which I do whenever I down another player.
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol you guys need to lighten up a bit it's just a teabag
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can someone take a video game so seriously that they get offended if they are teabagged?

It's a game, so why get into such a huff over something so petty?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's fake dude this aint real, look at the spelling in the email.
    its fake
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite similar to saying: "You are f**king noob, and I kicked the hell out of you" instead of "GG, respect".

Can you really not feel the difference?

It's not the pixellated animating that's offending but the message it sends. And that message is very real.

Exactly because it's a game, which is supposed to be fun to play, it's not fun, when your opponent mocking you if you lose. It creates a toxic atmosphere.

Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winterpsy wrote: »
    It's quite similar to saying: "You are f**king noob, and I kicked the hell out of you" instead of "GG, respect".

It's not the pixellated animating that's offending but the message it sends. And that message is very real.

Exactly because it's a game, which is supposed to be fun to play, it's not fun, when your opponent mocking you if you lose. It creates a toxic atmosphere.

yes, your right and yes it is abusive. but,
    i have had alot of tea-bagged in my time in eso. even as far back as beta i was a level 11 and some dude was level 50 smashed me in 2 hits and then tea-bagged me as if it meant he really used some extreme skills and extreme powers to SMASH me.
    truth is he just proving hes a jerk, it took zero skill and zero strength of anykind nor any brain ppower to kill my level 11 character, yet he think it means hes self made mass power skills and such ...

just stupid imo.

but this thread = made me laugh
    Edited by Gilvoth on August 11, 2015 6:19AM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only time you should tea-bag some one is when THEY attack You First and then you turn the tables on them and kick thier butt!
    not when your in a group of 300 people and you get power rushed and they run back and tea-bagg you. just stupid.
    people got no idea what true working for that killl means.
    especially with all the current class imbalances, most kills today does not = skill but just poor class balances, yet people think it was thier own power or some such.
    Edited by Gilvoth on August 11, 2015 6:21AM
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It far from creates a toxic atmosphere. If anything it creates rivalries and gives players a new target to pick out of the crowed ( nothing better than coming back and dropping the guy that just teabagged you).

Plus if they decide to go after this and ban players for it they will loose 90% of console population lol
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winterpsy wrote: »

Some players need tbagged. It's not something you do to everyone you kill but when some NB tries to gank you out of stealth or while you're on your mount and you turn around and kick his teeth in, a good old Tbagging is pretty much required.

When a group of 4 players chase you across half of Cyrodiil and you find the right moment to turn the tables on them and kill them, a teabag adds a bit of flavor to the occasion.

Usage may vary but respect is earned not given. Teabagging shows a lack of respect from the individual, and when it is coming from a group of people it shows a measure of fear/respect/loathing.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I teabag EP and AD with impunity and prejudice. If my fellow Covenant troops dispatch of foes and I am around, I will teabag even those fallen foes.

As a matter of fact I want to file a formal complaint against Ninja San. He lacks the common courtesy to allow any of us to teabag him because he releases too quickly. Such crassness on his part!

greek_yogurt.jpeg
    tumblr_nopgwzZPkD1swonlbo1_500.gif

Edited by Publius_Scipio on August 11, 2015 6:44AM
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I laugh at the teabaggers. Usually I get teabagged by some player I killed multiple times then comes back with a group to kill me. Jokes on them really! Teabaggers I don't mind, now those damn siege thieves that steal your siege as soon as you hop off to pop a heal..thats worse imo at least the Teabaggers are on the opposing side.
    Edited by Laggus on August 11, 2015 6:38AM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wusEVm3.jpg

fake

I have to agree that this is fake. There is no customer service rep's signed name, no "Warm Regards" that typically they end their e-mails with, and there are a few grammatical errors that I highly doubt would be made.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    UqmVF1H.jpg
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its real.

-Meth
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, can we get back to the original subject, which is discussing why this merited a warning and exploiting and verbal abuse doesn't?
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's real we can expect this thread to be closed in a day or so - only time will tell.

If it is real, then that really does suck. People need to lighten up, it's a competitive PvP game.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This raises questions.

Is /bucketsplash allowed on corpses or is it considered a form of torture?
    At what point does camping a dead body to kill allies coming to resurrect become an offense?
    Can we even kill people without getting reported? Technically they're being murdered.
    Wololo.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol this but no warning etc to exploiters / lagsploiters etc? What a joke...
    EU | PC
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, so much butt hurt from people who hate teabagging.

It will not effect you if you will not let it, it's as simple as that.

People are far too sensitive.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    gg
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I only teabag friends who were stupid enough to die in my bag range.

Any other scenario is not valid.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    The amount of *** people chat in area to each other is extortionate. Especially when a female guildy gets Empress. But what do you expect? It's xbox! And that's full on verbal abuse. Doesn't bother me or many as most of us have developed thick skins and comebacks.

Bans and warnings for a bit of light tea bagging? What a joke.

I myself dabble in the shovel/cheer emote, depending on the individual.
    Edited by AudioVortex on August 11, 2015 9:19AM
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never teabag. But sometimes I can't decide if I want to crouch or stand on an enemies corpse o:)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB