Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A guy picked up the scroll from a keep we captured, trying to give it to the enemy faction.

Surreal_Faux
A player in versidue-shae picked up a scroll from chalman keep before we captured it and is now running around the map trying to give it to the enemy factions, purposely. Everyone thinks he either has a DC or AD character and is trying to troll ebonheart pact.
Edited by Surreal_Faux on August 10, 2015 2:37AM
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have fun on your ban vacation :(
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A player in versidue-shae picked up a scroll from chalman keep before we captured it and is now running around the map trying to give it to the enemy factions, purposely. Everyone thinks he either has a DC or AD character and is trying to troll ebonheart pact.

Naming and shaming, smh.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match edited version]
    Edited by ZOS_Brett on August 10, 2015 9:24AM
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Surreal_Faux
    Now you're shaming and naming a particular character with your quote because I edited my post due to a change of heart. Nice trolling too by quoting me.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    is there something you wish to gain from this post lol?
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, this is becoming a rather frequent occurrence as of late ...
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/203357/so-i-guess-the-only-way-for-dc-on-haderus-to-win-is-to-cheat/p1
    dry.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on August 10, 2015 9:46PM
  • DrunkenGryffinInn
    I've seen and reported strange things like scrolls taken from keeps without walls being knocked down, sorcs using crystal shards and DK chains, sorcs jumping to the top level of keeps, sorcs using nightblade abilities.

Most of the AD/DC offenders are in their top 10, if you can't beat em, cheat em.

I won't say EP doesn't do it also, but I haven't seen it.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen and reported strange things like scrolls taken from keeps without walls being knocked down, sorcs using crystal shards and DK chains, sorcs jumping to the top level of keeps, sorcs using nightblade abilities.

Most of the AD/DC offenders are in their top 10, if you can't beat em, cheat em.

I won't say EP doesn't do it also, but I haven't seen it.

I've started to record obvious AD/EP alliances now... There are some truly great moments. :)

I might look like a sorcerer (staff and a heal/ward focus), but I assure you I'm a magicka NB.

• DrunkenGryffinInn
    Yeah, I've seen some "obvious" AD/EP alliances ran into one such group in Cheydenhal, killed some AD but ended up dying the teabagged by EP players. I would guess those players are actually AD alts who are spying on EP, so your video might be entertaining but unless you have verified EP players and guilds teaming up with AD I would say it's their spys.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No spies... One vid shows them clearly ganking TOGETHER at a gate. I proceeded to lay on the ground for a while while they hung out together and proceeded to jump more DC... TOGETHER.

That's just one instance among a few choice. I'm sure they were using a guild chat channel or game chat to coordinate.

It's cool, I get it, but I want to be certain that EVERYONE understands that this is NOT limited to a single faction. Technically/realistically there's no real rule against it (other than poor form). The scroll trolling I have seen so far was just that, an @zhole or two who are TROLLS... nothing more. Consider the XBOX CONSOLE community, and that's all you need to know. ;)

From my XP in DC, I have NEVER been in a group where we were "in cahoots" with any other faction.
  • MisterBastahrd
    MisterBastahrd
    ✭✭✭
    Could be worse... on Azura's on PS4 NA, there's a group of blues that yellows allow to obviously farm the middle bridge between red and yellow territory. They sat there throughout the last campaign.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard not to see Green Alliance on PS4 NA Azura. AD will have DC scrolls, but DC will continue to try and get Chalman and go no further than Ash or DC will have AD scrolls, but AD will continue to push for BRK and ignore Ash. This happens a lot, but it's part of the game. "Alliance" war.

That's why it was amazing that EP won the last campaign having to defend two fronts most of the time. But that's why we continue to play. Spies, alliances, switching factions, etc. keeps the game interesting.

I'd like to play an alt on AD or DC and hear the conversations and not be a spy. Just reading comments on the forums tells me all factions have the same accusations and observations.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Green Alliance is stronger than any Orange or Purple Alliance on NA-PC Azuras.
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..