Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Brotherhood of Blood is Recruiting ( DC - PvE and PvP )

• ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    Hey people, if you are still looking for a guild please feel free
    Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
    -- Fadomai
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    Long time PC player, just recently switched over to the console version on the X1.

Looking for more people and guilds to play with.

Gamer tag: AmbientGreen
  • Neurodegenerate
    Neurodegenerate
    Soul Shriven
    VR13 DPS Sorcerer, would like to join,

Gamer tag is: Neurodegenerate
  • RiverDan
    RiverDan
    Let me know if I can join.

Just got the game last weekend. I have been playing a lot of the main story, a bunch of PvP, and very little of the DLC.(my character level is too low) I just hit level 25. I have played a ton of RPGs in my life. This is my first MMO game. So far I'mam loving the game.

I only want to play as DC in PvP.
  • Maverickred_02
    Maverickred_02
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds interesting enough, my GT is Mavored02.
  • ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone i will try and get you all an invite sometime this week. I won't be playing a lot since its so close to christmas and i have a lot of things to do, so i am really sorry and see you in the guild soon!.

Merry Christmas

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

-- Fadomai
  • RiverDan
    RiverDan
    SG RiverDan. Invite please.
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! I would love to join you guys and so would my friend! Add me! Daedxz! Extremely experienced Healer/support! My friend is new but learning fast! LtHellclaw is his gamertag! We are level 21 and we intend on doing all of the quests/dungeons and raids in the game leading up to Vet 16! We are mainly pvpers but I tend to be a completion *** hehe, It might take sometime but we are on every day! I cannot speak for my friend on this but I for one am entirely willing to heal and support anyone in pretty much anything! I also am investing heavily in crafting except for blacksmithing and provisioning which my friend is doing. One of my specialties and hobbies is spec crafting/min maxing stats/gear! Just an added bonus for those of you who dislike planning out your characters gear/stats or specs etc, I love doing that for people if asked! Look forward to working with you all!!!
    GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
  • DrummondWarrior
    Invite Please:

GT: DrummondWarrior

V1: DragonKnight
    V1: Nightblade
    A man fails seven times and rises eight times.
  • Dethjestic69
    Please invite

GT - dethjestic
  • SuperKamiGuruXP
    SuperKamiGuruXP
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great sign me up! GT:SuperKamiGuruXP V2 DK
  • shaine_grss
    shaine_grss
    Soul Shriven
    Mariner07. I would like an invite
  • Reapersbow
    Looking to join
    GT: ReaperOfSouls86
    In game Reapersbow
  • baknox04_ESO
    GT: IILightmonkeyII. I'm looking forward to joining!
  • J3ffy22
    J3ffy22
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: J3ffy22

I'd be interested in an invite =)
  • Tilee
    Tilee
    Soul Shriven
    invite please gt s19d
  • Esbenshade
    I'm a new player, but looking for a guild. Gamer tag Ping i25 Guy
  • ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    Heya all. I haven't been playing Elder Scrolls Online for a while. But me and my guild leaders are returning in the next week for the Thieves guild DLC so if you people would like to join be our guest.. B)

-- Fadomai