Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Family Friendly, a Casual/Mature Guild, is Recruiting Active Social Players (Daggerfall Covenant)

EquinoxBlack
EquinoxBlack
✭✭
Family Friendly is a social guild for mature players and their families.

ESO is more fun with Friends

Lets face it, if you have played any amount of time you know there is A LOT of content that you can tackle by yourself... But there is also A LOT of content that you cannot. And the built in Group Finder is difficult to use at the best of times, and you never know who you are going to get grouped with.. (if you EVER get grouped) and half the time when you do, the chances of failure are pretty high.

We are looking for new members of all levels of experience to come and experience all forms of content with us. There is no level or class requirements and no time or schedule requirements. All we ask is that you come, follow our Code of Conduct, and have fun!

If you are interested, and haven't checked out our Code of Conduct yet, please do.

Feel free to contact me on Xbox Live @ Equinox Black, here in this thread, or fill out the application online at Family Friendly Guild @ Gamerlaunch.com

Thanks, and Happy Gaming!
Edited by EquinoxBlack on August 7, 2015 1:37PM
Equinox Black
Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
Xbox Live - Equinox Black
Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Still looking for more more mature, casual, active and social members whom are looking to level, explore, and do dungeons and delves.
    Equinox Black

Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Now that the sever is back to normal... (relatively speaking) recruitment is back on!
    Equinox Black

• x1nfidel
    x1nfidel
    Hello I've been looking for a family friendly guild that me and my wife and kid could join.
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Hey, I just saw your message. I'm off for the night but I will get you an invite as soon as I get a chance tommorrow.
    Equinox Black

• x1nfidel
    x1nfidel
    Awesome!