Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Browsing

Zoikos
Zoikos
✭✭
Not the best at making forums and apologize if it seems sloppy. I am currently interested in joining guild that has mature, friendly, and helpful members who are not shady or hypocrites. Not interested in a guild that is only looking for the numbers and doesn't care about how their members act or treat others.

Anyways, please message me if you think I would be interested in joining. Oh before I forget, I am currently part of the Daggerfall Covenant on the North American Xbox One server. Imperial/Templar.

Edited by Zoikos on August 11, 2015 8:13PM
  • mbaker540
    mbaker540
    ✭✭
    You are more than welcome to join my guild. We are AD though :(
    Xbox One ~ Aldmeri Dominion
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't that make things More complicated for quests, dungeon delving and such, or do you have members of other alliances?
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Is there no guild that has what I seek?
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

request to join our facebook closed group -> "Pact Legion | ESO Guild"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "xTHExUNDEFINEDx"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • austinreno
    didn't see the "daggerfall" part. sorry
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    That's fine, wish there were more guilds for Daggerfall Covenant on here. May have to wait or get invited to one in the game.
  • NickSchillinger
    Dude seriously... I got U. The Independent Guildsman are just that... Independent. We are a group of diverse players from all alliances (I am Daggerfall however). We have almost 70 members now and none are random number swelling invites. If your interested send me a message on the forum or on live. I have a real life however and wont be able to invite u until tomorrow evening EST.
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Awesome, tell me more about the guild please. I would like to be somewhat acquainted before possibly joining. Any requirements?
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a trade guild House Hlaalu may be a place for you. Have a trader and friendly members. It's mostly EP though we don't discriminate or judge people on their horrible choice in alliance ;) we do have players from other alliances though. There currently is no weekly fee(like most trade guilds are doing now) but I do encourage you to participate in weekly raffles and to keep up on the weekly word(filters for activity) let me know if you are interested in joining. Msg me

GT: same as forum
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    I think I will pass if I have to participate in weekly raffles, the gold I hardly earn could be used for more useful things. Thanks for the invite though PoseidonEvil.
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Family Friendly... Casual... Mature... DC...

We are still small (Currently 18 members) and are looking for a couple more active players... there are usually one or two of us on in the evenings... I want to have enough active members to be able to do multiple groups for
    exploring/delves/leveling/dungeons/pvp/etc.

You can check out one of my recruiting threads @ Family Friendly Recruitment
    and I set up a simple site @ familyfriendlyguild.gamerlaunch.com.

One of the things that I tried when I was looking for a guild (before starting my own) was just joining 3 or 4 at a time (since you can actually join 5 player guilds simultaneously), and if they didn't work out I would leave (over the top profanity, too many squeakers with open mics, parents yelling at their kids... I was mostly just trying to get away from that kind of stuff)...

I don't mind members being in multiple guilds. I have no expectations for activity or participation (I'm not going to boot someone just because I haven't seen/heard from them in a couple of days)...

If you are interested in an invite or just have any other questions, let me know either here on XBL... I use smart glass so I can get my messages AFXB.

Equinox Black
    Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
    Xbox Live - Equinox Black
    Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Sounds great, I went to your site and read through the code of conduct and all that. I also read your guild forum post.

GT: Zoikos
    Edited by Zoikos on August 12, 2015 8:28PM
  • NickSchillinger
    Almost 70 members. Laid back. No requirments just be yourself. Ill send u an invite if u dig it great. If not... theres no gun to ur head.
    Edited by NickSchillinger on August 13, 2015 12:28AM
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Looking for another guild for DC and is active. Please have members that are mature, helpful, active, and not shady or hypocrites. Still not interested in a guild that is only out for the number of members and doesn't care how they act or treat other people.
    Edited by Zoikos on August 20, 2015 1:08PM
  • fighter93203
    Hey! I have a Muli Tier Guild that I know that you will love! it is a 4 Guild System where our primary guild is a Trading/Social/Crafting Guild, A PVP Sub-Guild, A PVE Sub-Guild, and A Thieving Guild. We are on the NA Server mostly Aldmeri Dominion.

Message me on live....
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=HHG+Fighter

A bit about our guild....
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/198688/ad-houndhackers-global-jack-of-all-trades-guild#latest

Our Guild Website...
    http://HoundHackersGlobal.com

Message me on Xbox live or Submit an Application on our Website if interested
    Xbox Ambassador / Enforcement United / Xbox Beta
    HoundHackers Global Guild Leader
  • Sweatyrabbit
    Might enjoy my guild, we are a pretty laid back guild with about 60 members, DC based, NA server.

Rabbit Soup.

Dont have a facebook page or website or anything like that.. just trying to play the game to its fullest!
    My gamertag is Sweatyrabbit86 if you want to chat more about what we can offer you! :)

Thanks,
    XboxOne - Sweatyrabbit86
    630CP+
    50 Redguard DK - Tank, DC
    50 Imperial Templar - DPS/Healz - DC
    50 High Elf Templar - Heal - DC
    50 Khajiit Sorc - DPS - AD
    50 Redguard Warden - DPS - DC