Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will there be a PTS maintenance + Patch every week again ?

Dracane
Dracane
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm wondering, how we will do it this time. When 1.6 was on the pts, they updated it every week to implement suggested changes, remove bugs and make other changes.

Will it be the same this time ? If so, we can expect a first patch on tuesday next week ?
Auri-El is my lord,
Trinimac is my shield,
Magnus is my mind.

Best Answer

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We aren't currently planning to have a new patch to the PTS next week, but likely the week after that. We'll let you know as soon as we have a solid date in place.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
    Answer ✓
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been asking for same thing.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/201888/is-there-going-to-be-something-like-half-point-pts-tweaks-re-evaluation?new=1

Im curious if, and what changes from players suggestions and feedback they will take into account. Im worried that all activity of ZOS i see on forums is only focused on DLC content. Like if they forgot that this 1.7 patch is also a base game patch.
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I'm wondering, how we will do it this time. When 1.6 was on the pts, they updated it every week to implement suggested changes, remove bugs and make other changes.

Will it be the same this time ? If so, we can expect a first patch on tuesday next week ?

Have you been in game while 1.6 change was going on?

Do you remember if they were posting regular patch notes for PTS weekly maintenance? How did they looked like? Did they list a comparision of things like
    "XYZ was before like this, XYZ will now be changed to this"? or somehow different?
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they did make changes every week (I remember, they didn't make changes in the week before it went online or the week before that week however)

They will release regular patchnotes. Sometimes they write (for example) "Healing Ward now increases by 200% of your missing health instead of 300%" But not always.
    And well... they will focus on the DLC. It's their first payed DLC and they want it to be as flawless as possible, can't blame them for that. So I assume, most changes next week will be related to the Imperial city.

But I'm hoping for some changes depending on our feedback. I hope they mention the Maw of the Infernal :neutral:
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.