The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Meridia's Order of Guardians (DC & Cross-Faction) Seeking New Members

• Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We had another fun time doing the 12 Person trials this weekend. Now I have to knuckle down and get my Legerdemain moving again :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Are you ready for the Thieves Guild Expansion? If you're looking for friends to run with, now's a great time to join us ;)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    One more week! Get ready for the expansion :) Join us today!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    One week and 5 more points in Legerdemain to go! We will be hitting the new content hard next week :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Who could use a personal banker and vendor today? :)

Zap
  • sayerszach92b14_ESO
    sayerszach92b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    well i just appied so hopefully i will hear back soon i really need some people to play with going through the vet lvls alone is really boring.

@slayerzach
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @slayerzach - We received and accepted your app! Hope to see you in-game soon :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    One more day! Are you ready for the Thieves Guild Expansion? Join us today :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Today is the day to get in touch with your inner thief! Join us in the Thieves Guild expansion :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    WooHooo! Another nice addition to Elder Scrolls! I'm really enjoying the story in Thieves Guild, and also the advantages with the change in grouping :)

Zap
  • Kareesh422
    Just applied. :)
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Kareesh422 ... can you let me know what your enjin name is? I'll process you through :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Zooming through the Thieves guild content... up to lvl 11 and going forward ;)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Our 12 person trials are coming along nicely. We're enjoying the change in rules as it give us more practice time on the end bosses. Join us :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    It's another refreshing day in Hews Bane... join in the fun by joining us today :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Yay! First time we completed Hel Ra Citadel on Saturday :) Join in the fun!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We are looking for more people to push into a group for Cyrodiil gameplay. Join us today for fun and games :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for the upcoming XP boost! I have alts to get to v16 :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    WooHoooo! XP boost is helping me rack up the levels on my alts :) Join us today and join in the fun!

Zap
  • atremblay1b14_ESO
    atremblay1b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers All!!
    Just dropped an app!
    You can find me in game at @Jalin5171 if you would like to chat!
    Happy Tuesday to All

J
  • xeoneexb14_ESO
    xeoneexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    One of my characters, my highest toon to be exact, is a vr9 DC sorc looking for a pve guild, mainly for IC Grinding and whatnot. I am not that great as far as endgame goes but i just thought I'd drop this to see if you are interested in having me!
    John 3:16 = For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @atremblay1b14_ESO - your app is approved and I'll get you an in-game invitation :0

@xeoneexb14_ESO - of course we're interested in you application :) please stop by our MOG Nation website to submit your information.
    http://mognation.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to see you both in game soon!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    It was a fun night with the 12 person trials! Maw of Lorkhaj is fun :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Welcome to our newest members who joined us over this past weekend :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    No more CAKE??!!??? :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Well, with the boost in levels due to the anniversary celebration, we have more members ready to enter end-game content. Join in the fun! :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Welcome aboard all the new recruits :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Oooohhh.... can't wait for the next expansion! :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Maw of Lorkhaj will be attacked again this weekend. I think we will defeat the last boss for the first time :)
    ...more later!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We are ramping up to form a pvp group for Cyrodiil conquests :) Join in the fun!

Zap