The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Meridia's Order of Guardians (DC & Cross-Faction) Seeking New Members

• Pledgeslayer
    Pledgeslayer
    Soul Shriven
    Howdy,

I'm quite new to the game but have lot's of experience with MMO's and this sounds like an enjoyable guild. I'm interested in PvE (currently playing a tank) and maybe a little PvP here and there. I have a mic and am pretty active.

• Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @Pledgeslayer - Sounds great! I'll look for your application on the MOG website.

Here's a LINK for you :)

Thanks,
    Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Just a little over a week left before the new content drops! Join us today to experience team play :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We had a great weekend! More people joining in our Saturday groups :)

Zap
  • jeppyboi
    jeppyboi
    Hi Zap :)

I would like to join your guild. Your guild sounds like fun. Looking for a fun community i can quest with and level. I recently swapped from PS4 to PC
    I dont know to many people on PC and would like to meet more people. Tried finding your name in game but cant seem to find it.

@Jeppyboi
  • Sage10025
    Sage10025
    This sounds awesome, app submitted (@K3RR1G0R).
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for joining in this week! We'll see you in game soon ;)

Zap
  • Sir_CrabbChap
    Sir_CrabbChap
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Was wanting an invite. I'm new to the game and am leveling my first toon (DC Templar). Ive gotten to the point in the game where I really need people to play with. Your guild sounds awesome and I would love to be a part of it. I am very active but may take breaks around test as I am in college.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @Sir_CrabbChap - Thanks for your interest in our guild. Here's a LINK to get your application process started. I'll keep an eye out for it to come through the system :)

Zap
  • Sir_CrabbChap
    Sir_CrabbChap
    Soul Shriven
    Alright thanks!! It is sent in!
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Another fantastic week folks. Our Saturday group continues to grow! Stay tuned next weekend for the Extra Life marathon :)

I'll be streaming Orsinium content on my twitch channel starting at 9:00 AM CT Saturday, November 7th.... join in the fun, or just chat to keep me awake! :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Welcome to all the new members we've received this week! Hope we can get you settled in and comfortably gaming quickly :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    MOG Nation raised over $30,000 in this year's Extra Life Marathon! Thanks to all those who participated and donated to the event :)

Zap
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Meridia's Order. I'd like to know how many of you are, or how active is your end game content activiy. Thanks :)
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @sAnn92 - I'm sending you a PM in response to your questions :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Welcome to all the new members over the past week!

Here's a warm welcome for you : /bucketsplash

:)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We're heading into another weekend of play in Orsinium... join in on the fun!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Ahhh... looking forward to a loong weekend with Elder Scrolls. Post-turkey bliss :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Hope everyone made it out of the kitchen alive over the holidays :)

We are ramping up to do 12 person trials starting in January. Now would be a great time to join our team and finish leveling those lower vet 'tunes!

Zap
  • Fanatix
    Fanatix
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still looking for new members?
    would love to join
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @Fanatix - yep, we are always looking for members :)

Here's a link to the MOG Nation website for your application: LINK

Hope to see you in game soon!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Look forward to the Free Play Weekend!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Welcome to all the new faces in ESO :)

If you want to get started with a guild willing to help you learn the ropes, join us!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Having fun with the Free Play Weekend? Join up and continue your story!

:)

Zap
  • charlieb
    charlieb
    ✭✭✭
    Interested! @bigbootysushi xD played a lot of MMOs played ESO when it first came out but quit pretty early on so now I'm just starting over again.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @charlieb - Would be glad to process your application to MOG Nation :)

Here's a LINK for your convenience.

Hope to see you in game soon!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the Holiday Season! We are now running at least one silver key each night, but would like to help others group up for these events. Join us during the holiday season for fun & games :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    HoHoHOOO.... Merry Christmas :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Hope Santa left the gift of Elder Scrolls in your stockings today!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Travel into the New Year with Meridia's Order of Guardians :)

Zap