The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Meridia's Order of Guardians (DC & Cross-Faction) Seeking New Members

• Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Here comes 2016! Ready or not :)

Join us for a New Year full of fun and games!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    January 9th will be our first Trials run! Join in the fun :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks to all who have joined this past week! We are starting our 12 person trials this weekend (Jan 9th). Hope to see you there :)

Zap
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zap,
    Do you need to be VR16 to do those runs? I'm interested in doing trials, but highest level alt is only VR13.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Caroloces, need only be v10 or above :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Wowza! Trials are...trying! :) We had a great time, and hope we get more vet players online Saturdays!

See ya In-game :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Sundays: Map Cleanup Days

Join us on Sundays to help clean up those area bosses, delves and dolmens you may have passed by due to being solo!

:)

Zap
  • Buster78
    Buster78
    Applied
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks Buster! Glad to see you in-game :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Yesss! Another weekend :)

Join us, won't you?

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We had a great time running around on "Map Cleanup Day". It was help members who have been soloing content get a chance at some of those dolmens, public dungeons and area bosses :)

We'll do it again next Sunday!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Take a look at the monthly update and ESO Live! A lot of good news for players :)

Zap
  • shishio.hitokirib16_ESO
    Hi,
    I played ESO at launch but dropped it after a few months. I was finding the grind too tedious and my guild became inactive, so I lost interest. But I'm tempted to try again now with all the changes, and you guys seem like a decent group to join :)

Let me ask you:
    -If I start with a new char, how many hours in-game would you say it takes to reach max Veteran nowadays? (my old main was in AD, I never finished the main quest line and I don't think I'm interested in picking him up again)
    -Does it still cost an arm and a leg to respec talent points?
    -Is it still (allegedly) necessary to pick either Vampire or Werewolf? That was a big turn off for me... It made the game feel like Twilight or Underworld or something, and if you didn't pick either/or your character couldn't compete in pvp.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Well, first, let me say that I'm enjoying the game a lot even after being in for a year :) I was not around during beta or launch, so I think I missed out on a lot of negative press there.

It is definitely NOT a requirement to become a vampire or werewolf. It does have it's benefits if you intend to pvp, but there are also drawbacks...

You can respec using the crown store or in-game currency. The cost in-game is 50/point. The crown store cost is 700 crown for attribute or respec scroll.

I'm unsure how long it actually takes to level to the new v16 rank. I just enjoy playing and have enjoyed the stories along the way :) We do have several members who are still in the leveling phase, and I am joining them with alt characters when I can.

Hope I've answered your questions with enough detail. Maybe we'll see you in-game soon!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    First look at the Thieves Guild expansion! I have a Khajiit ready to roll ;)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Wonderful weekend of progression in the Trials :)

Join in!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Gear up for the upcoming Thieves Guild expansion! Join us today :)

Zap
  • DanRather
    DanRather
    Soul Shriven
    I just submitted my application, and appreciate you taking the time to look it over. I hope to hear back from you soon.

~Dan
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @DanRather - got you approved! Welcome aboard :)

Zap
  • DanRather
    DanRather
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, thanks so much!
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    The Thieves Guild Expansion drops in just over a month....

Are you prepared?

Join us at MOG Nation :)

Zap

P.S. This one knows nothing about your pocket lint!
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Where has January gone???

Tamriel :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Another fun run with the 12 person trials last night! We also do daily silver and gold runs :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Leveling another toon to get ready for the expansion. Already have legerdemain up to 6!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    YESSS! Another weekend :)

Join us for some silver & gold fun!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Just four weeks till the expansion! Wondering if I can get my new thief to 50 by then :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Ahh... my Khajiit is now in the 30's... Fun Fun :)

Zap
  • vladim
    vladim
    Soul Shriven
    App submitted. looking forward to playing with you all.
    @vladim
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks Vladim! Hope to see you in-game soon :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Can you believe it? Just over two weeks till the Thieves Guild expansion! I'm only at Legerdemain rank 11... better go on a crime spree :)

Zap