The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Asura Star Ps4 EU... LOL

• jonjees
    jonjees
    ✭✭
    az is basically a broken campaign :) because theres just too many cheaters, game breakers and spoilers.

i have done 2 campaigns and i must really say being in daggerfall is really challenging and trying.
    but daggerfall keeps going at it, inspite of all the cheating and game breakers that are in the game.

i do sympathize the proper players that are in EP and AD.
    to be forever just a tool/muppet in the whole scheme of things.

if my memory serves me right, DC has crowned 5 Different emperors in this 30 day campaign.
    that is the greatest achievement of DC because we just dont hog the emperor slot. :)

overall its still just a video game and it has been a fun experience when it works and not crash so often.
    that is the real grip i have with this game, the lag and crashes.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    jonjees wrote: »
    if my memory serves me right, DC has crowned 5 Different emperors in this 30 day campaign.
    that is the greatest achievement of DC because we just dont hog the emperor slot. :)

Yeah the guild I'm a part of helped crowned probably the last emperor of this campaign tonight. It's amazing what an organised guild can achieve despite the opposition. We blitzed the last 3 emperor keeps before they had a chance to react. Unfortunately we couldn't hold the keeps and he was dethroned awhile later but still.
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    Not too long later, we re-crowned him :)
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    OldeDevlin wrote: »
    Not too long later, we re-crowned him :)

Oh sweet, I wasn't around for that.
  • muffit
    muffit
    AD has at least 7 emps this campaign :)
    PS4 - EU - AD - VR14 Stamina Nightblade
  • jonjees
    jonjees
    ✭✭
    muffit wrote: »

because this is a meaningless campaign with ic launch, cyrodiil is likely dead
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭
    az is basically a broken campaign :) because theres just too many cheaters, game breakers and spoilers..

Absolutely the most rubbish I've heard on these forums. Someone beat Mr at pvp. ..must be cheating...
    Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • jonjees
    jonjees
    ✭✭
    az is basically a broken campaign :) because theres just too many cheaters, game breakers and spoilers..

Absolutely the most rubbish I've heard on these forums. Someone beat Mr at pvp. ..must be cheating...

huh? look at the date when this was posted?
    during then it was true.

also it isnt about pvping, a campaign isnt about pvping really.... l2p
  • muffit
    muffit

Meaningless campaign maybe but i play with most of the people that got emp on AD and once they got it they switched chars np until the rest that was going for it did. It certainly wasn't dead we got pushed back a lot and mainly got emps when everyone else was sleeping.
    PS4 - EU - AD - VR14 Stamina Nightblade
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meaningless campaign maybe but i play with most of the people that got emp on AD and once they got it they switched chars np until the rest that was going for it did. It certainly wasn't dead we got pushed back a lot and mainly got emps when everyone else was sleeping.

It'll be dead when IC comes out.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • nbksaske
    nbksaske
    ✭✭✭
    Stop bitching , its getting old. Either play the game and love it, or go play minecraft. Lol.

:smiley: