The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Asura Star Ps4 EU... LOL

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Pvp is pointless for dc because of faction inbalance.

Outnumbered by ep and ad 2:1, mass zerging, etc...

We had 0 elder scrolls today, ad had 1, ep had 5, instead of going for ep both the ep and ad took everything off us...

As asura star is the only campaign on ps4 eu were the dc have a bit of presence, what are dc mean't to do apart from get zerged/ camped?>
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Sozzy
    Sozzy
    Yeah this is a major problem for me too, although I haven't been into AS yet. It's actually such a problem among all the vet campaigns that I think a lot of DC (at least we all do in my guild) just re-roll when we hit veteran because it's just not worth getting your butt whooped every time.
    Erg- VR2 Orc DK DC Azura's Star
    Davesh- Level 26 Altmer Sorc DC Blackwater Blade
    PS4 EU
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    We're often outnumbered on XB1 EU Azura's, but almost always hold our ground until the early hours

When I first entered Azura's (3 days before the end of the last campaign), EP were dominating everything. Night capping is still a problem, but I've been jumping into game chat a lot to try and rally the zergs.

If your in a large group and are organising yourself, try and get people to follow. Promote your plan of attack and have confidence in it. Try not to "talk down" to them or give them grief. They thrive of that sort of thing :D

Last night I had to rescue a group of zergs from rushing into the middle of an AD/EP ful on war at Faergyll, pulled them north with us & we rolled through 2 EP keeps practically unchallenged while the AD kept them busy down south :D
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a problem on all campaigns on all servers and formats.

The counter is to start organising your faction via forums and making alliances with other guilds, that or ZOS one day find a miracle cure for code/lag and we have a single Cyrodiil.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Alliances with other guilds seems like a magical place! That must be where the unicorns are hiding :D

In fairness, I've managed to find a few friendly allies in DC, your always going to get your ego's who want to do their own thing and the "I don't like one person your with so I'm not following/listening to you "

As long as you can reason with the majority, things should start to turn.

DC have come a long way in the current campaign since day one from what I've seen. Just got to be prepared to put the time in :smile:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the advantage for us on PC is alliances can be founded with VOIP servers holding hundreds of players. Not sure if the consoles are set up for that.

Also how do you advertise said alliances without text chat...

Okay my answer wasn't helpful... sorry. :cold_sweat:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Tell you what wrong with DC in azure. Straight lines and tunnel vision. Faction imbalances aside most groups I see are clueless goons . Found maybe 2 dozen players that appear to get what's meant to happen and I'll run with them till enough I. The guild are geared to run as a group . Far too many Muppet's
    Jungleim
    Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
    Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
    Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    Tell you what wrong with DC in azure. Straight lines and tunnel vision. Faction imbalances aside most groups I see are clueless goons . Found maybe 2 dozen players that appear to get what's meant to happen and I'll run with them till enough I. The guild are geared to run as a group . Far too many Muppet's

Common problem that your always going to run into. Just try and remain patient with them & grab what you can. Try and pick out the best of the worst so-to-speak and tell them where your headed, how your getting there etc.

e.g "fast travel to ***** & run South to take *****, we'll meet you all at the Lumber Mill"

Give them short but to the point instructions. Game chat can be hell at times, I know, but it can be crucial for information.
    Turelus wrote: »
    Also how do you advertise said alliances without text chat...

The guild I'm in normally has 2 groups of 20+ all in the one guild chat channel and we'll either stay together, or we'll split the 2 groups to 2 seperate locations & designate some one from each group to keep switching into game chat to try and keep the random headless chickens in some kind of order :D
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they'll take a keep and just kind of run in a straight line until there wiped out.
    PS4 EU DC

• Silky_Shokz
    Silky_Shokz
    ✭✭✭
    I try and jump into game chat as we're taking the flags and just keep bombarding them with what our next move is. Some will listen, some won't.

The one's that don't soon realise they made the wrong choice :D

If you get the same person from your group trying to organise the randomers, they'll start to recognise you and realise they should listen :)
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blues we really need to get our act together we need to have more map awareness this ping pong taking turns wiping between keeps is mindless and literally makes us blind to clever attacks.
    I've arrived at keeps under attack, ones containing scrolls or elder scroll gate keeps to find I'm the only one there while the rest of my faction is off zerging somewhere else :(

Though I do feel AD and EP literally bully us sometimes. as the OP states. Many occasions we are attacked from all sides even though we have no enemy scroll in our possession or anything while AD and EP have their sea of red and yellow keeps left unchallenged by each other. I guess we're easy AP farming or something *shrugs*

Not all bad though I'm proud of my faction sometimes. I've seen us hold off MASSIVE zergs from AD and EP at our last remaining emp keep etc.
    Edited by revonine on August 1, 2015 2:44AM
  • Sozzy
    Sozzy
    The one that annoys me is that we will get Chalman, and despite the EP having no scrolls at the time, the Zerg will continue through to Arrius when it has no significant gain.
    PS4 EU
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sozzy wrote: »
    The one that annoys me is that we will get Chalman, and despite the EP having no scrolls at the time, the Zerg will continue through to Arrius when it has no significant gain.

What annoys me is that people won't take the 5 min it takes to take the resource points...

Because lower wall/door hp and weaker guards/mages/menders is a bad thing.
    PS4 EU DC

• revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭

That's because the zerg see's the closest keep on the map that isn't their colour and bee lines toward it. I've seen this happen too often to not be an exaggeration.

What annoys me is that people won't take the 5 min it takes to take the resource points...

For players with more awareness resources suddenly being lost is a big red flag that the keep is about to be attacked and should port too it. Though I rarely see people react this way. Most of the defenders only arrive after the keep gets the "under attack "status. But yeah there's arguments for both ways I guess.
    Edited by revonine on August 1, 2015 11:54PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

That's because the zerg see's the closest keep on the map that isn't their colour and bee lines toward it. I've seen this happen too often to not be an exaggeration.

For players with more awareness resources suddenly being lost is a big red flag that the keep is about to be attacked and should port too it. Though I rarely see people react this way. Most of the defenders only arrive after the keep gets the "under attack "status. But yeah there's arguments for both ways I guess.

If you get all 3 respawn points they can't spawn anyway :P , theres been a few times were people have be able to co-oridinate to take them all at the same time.
    PS4 EU DC

• SimonSays89
    Anyone got an organised PvP Guild I could get an invite to?(Im DC and have a 41dk, will be VR by weekend) My Guild don't PvP much, and I'm tired of following boneheads and watching zergs split up then get annihilated
    "May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
  • algrife
    algrife
    well at least azura is the only compaign blues have presence i really feel sorry for you guys i usually play on chillrend and thornblade or haderus due to azura 300+ queue sometimes reaching 500 for EP on all other compaigns its reds and yellows only wish there was more
    blues ,but unfortunately most blues get thier ass kicked once then immediately rerolling to the faction that whopped them either EP or AD which is pethatic
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have some good moments on Azura's but usually we're completely dominated by EP and AD by sheer numbers alone.

Thing is though, and I've noticed this with the AD zerg especially, tactics will completely decimate them. I've done this myself sometimes with a few of my mates I PvP with simple flanking maneuvers completely confuse AD zergs and we just wipe them.

EP seem more organised than AD in my experience.
  • Sozzy
    Sozzy
    I think DC is definitely the more organised and intelligent faction, if not we wouldn't hold our own like we do when you consider the population difference.
    PS4 EU
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    I think DC is definitely the more organised and intelligent faction, if not we wouldn't hold our own like we do when you consider the population difference.

LOOOL and the most pretty too

Yeah very organised and intelligent

Scared to get down more of Fort Ash and using the attacks of AD against EP to attack from the opposite side....ending in Arrius Keep where AD and DC fight almost together against EP to keep us busy

So, in the last campaign, this very intelligent tactic of almost no aggression to AD make that AD take more and more points day per day until take the lead, leaving to DC in a second place after 20 days of leadership, very intelligent all LOL...i remember the difference was getting smaller, but DC was still attacking to EP (and losing when AD stops her attacks over EP)

And in Azura's Star, de server population always is full in all factions so, the population difference.....nothing, but when we don't have four Keeps under attack at the same time, we are really organised.....
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »

Scared to get down more of Fort Ash and using the attacks of AD against EP to attack from the opposite side....ending in Arrius Keep where AD and DC fight almost together against EP to keep us busy

So, in the last campaign, this very intelligent tactic of almost no aggression to AD make that AD take more and more points day per day until take the lead, leaving to DC in a second place after 20 days of leadership, very intelligent all LOL...i remember the difference was getting smaller, but DC was still attacking to EP (and losing when AD stops her attacks over EP)

And in Azura's Star, de server population always is full in all factions so, the population difference.....nothing, but when we don't have four Keeps under attack at the same time, we are really organised.....

This is console Eu, if so thats just blatent lies, ad and ep always attack DC even when dc have no scrolls...

Population is full during peak hours but off peak AD and EP still have 2-3 bars while Dc have 0 or 1. AD are the night capping champs.
    PS4 EU DC

• symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Also DC do well mostly in the afternoons. but when EU starts going to sleep i think alot of americans play aswell - because we only seem to lose scrolls and forts during the night.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    Ep wanna push for emp constantly. Ad try to overwhelm with no.s. but we're smashing it for now. Held 5 scrolls all last night and batted all comers away. Ep trying to push emp all the while we were logging points . Last campaign 12k. Separated alliances . We were already 3 K infront last night . Looking forward to tonight after work . Finding more competent DC players all the time now . Looking good
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    We have some good moments on Azura's but usually we're completely dominated by EP and AD by sheer numbers alone.

Thing is though, and I've noticed this with the AD zerg especially, tactics will completely decimate them. I've done this myself sometimes with a few of my mates I PvP with simple flanking maneuvers completely confuse AD zergs and we just wipe them.

I agree ep can flip the emp keeps fast, 3 sieges at a time but scoring doesn't show the organised side of it when they do it
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ep wanna push for emp constantly. Ad try to overwhelm with no.s. but we're smashing it for now. Held 5 scrolls all last night and batted all comers away. Ep trying to push emp all the while we were logging points . Last campaign 12k. Separated alliances . We were already 3 K infront last night . Looking forward to tonight after work . Finding more competent DC players all the time now . Looking good

Last night was awesome. We held those scrolls so well, every attack was put down within minutes, we were literally using AD and EP to farm Alliance Points. Our skill level has shot up dramatically and I'm looking forward to how we perform for the rest of the campaign.

I agree ep can flip the emp keeps fast, 3 sieges at a time but scoring doesn't show the organised side of it when they do it

I've seen them use this tactic quite alot, they'll seige a keep far away from the front lines to cut off our transit network so we can't fast travel. Though I think as a whole we're becoming wise to this kind of play.
    Edited by revonine on August 12, 2015 1:12PM
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭

Last night was awesome. We held those scrolls so well, every attack was put down within minutes, we were literally using AD and EP to farm Alliance Points. Our skill level has shot up dramatically and I'm looking forward to how we perform for the rest of the campaign.

I've seen them use this tactic quite alot, they'll seige a keep far away from the front lines to cut off our transit network so we can't fast travel. Though I think as a whole we're becoming wise to this kind of play.

Yeah last night was awesome it's seriously hindering my level progress ATM . We were putting fires out all over the place was a nice change from the straight line race some are obsessed with . Was pro ganked twice though hat off to the guys I'd have been proud of them myself . One was waiting to rez a corpse I called it but the goon squad ran on . Sure enough a v14 magika nb came out the shadows as I took a foodbuff. Probably couldn't have took him on my v6 anyway but the awareness to teleport strike during the few secs I was unstealthed was pretty good . Salty nutz
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah last night was awesome it's seriously hindering my level progress ATM . We were putting fires out all over the place was a nice change from the straight line race some are obsessed with . Was pro ganked twice though hat off to the guys I'd have been proud of them myself . One was waiting to rez a corpse I called it but the goon squad ran on . Sure enough a v14 magika nb came out the shadows as I took a foodbuff. Probably couldn't have took him on my v6 anyway but the awareness to teleport strike during the few secs I was unstealthed was pretty good . Salty nutz

It's obvious when theres someone stealthed when people don't revive, i once killed a group of 4 and none of them revived, ended up killing about 3 of there friends who were stealthed waiting to revive them :open_mouth:
    PS4 EU DC

• Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭

It's obvious when theres someone stealthed when people don't revive, i once killed a group of 4 and none of them revived, ended up killing about 3 of there friends who were stealthed waiting to revive them :open_mouth:

Yup that's why it's easy to rage it's easy to see the PC 14s too. Can go through a console 14 like butter Cp loaded guys are like taking on the hulk with my measly 50 cp Few nights ago called out 10 bananas in stealth at rayles no one listened , carried on with the chalman keep obsession and 10 mins later they had a big enough group to bumrush rayles and easily take the scroll while the zergs chased chalman . Ignorance is bliss apparently. Need to try it sometime passing corpses clearly waiting on a rez is my no.1 pet hate ATM . Just enables the little scrub gank squads picking off stragglers
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭

This is console Eu, if so thats just blatent lies, ad and ep always attack DC even when dc have no scrolls...

Population is full during peak hours but off peak AD and EP still have 2-3 bars while Dc have 0 or 1. AD are the night capping champs.

I know that this is EU Ps4.... I play Azura since the game launching....and Azura ALWAYS is full in all factions, and i know because i play in the afternoon until the night....so please stop cry about the low population of DC....

Last night the attacks against Arrius Keep was continuous until i left the game near of 4 AM and we was attacking by DC and AD....all the time

I am lying? well...only needs check it by yourself this night....
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    11903785_846024525446441_2649086248858833530_n.jpg?oh=dd6f8d9c2acb6ef095a4a168ad9a5b5a&oe=56777B46
    11225758_846024568779770_5961834503964422180_o.jpg

3:10 AM and Azura still full and we are losing Chalman Keep right now....

So, again, stop cry about of the DC low population....

Good night
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11903785_846024525446441_2649086248858833530_n.jpg?oh=dd6f8d9c2acb6ef095a4a168ad9a5b5a&oe=56777B46
    11225758_846024568779770_5961834503964422180_o.jpg

3:10 AM and Azura still full and we are losing Chalman Keep right now....

So, again, stop cry about of the DC low population....

Good night

Eu or NA? The fact is Dc does have a low pop taking s/s won't solve anything, if i bother to log in now i won't have to wait to get in were ad and ep will.
    PS4 EU DC