The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Asura Star Ps4 EU... LOL

• xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 EU

Is a screenshot just before i go to sleep last night, to show that the low DC population is only a lie

In others campaigns, DC have a low population....that is true, but not in Azura
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    Ps4 EU

Is a screenshot just before i go to sleep last night, to show that the low DC population is only a lie

did you not even read what i said? Off peak hours, Dc has 1 or 0 bars while Ep and Ad have 2~ bars.

Also AD + EP have enough to have a buff server each while still out numbering Dc on Asura.

Tell me more about how Dc isn't under populated.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 EU

did you not even read what i said? Off peak hours, Dc has 1 or 0 bars while Ep and Ad have 2~ bars.

Also AD + EP have enough to have a buff server each while still out numbering Dc on Asura.

I no need tell you nothing more.....you see the screenshot? well.. now it's time to show me when DC have 1 or 0 bars....or shut up
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 EU

I no need tell you nothing more.....you see the screenshot? well.. now it's time to show me when DC have 1 or 0 bars....or shut up

Curious what faction are you?
    PS4 EU DC

• ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, everyone.

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so, as this will help keep the discussion on track. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    I like trash talk .... Here's some for the knobjockey from DC that capped the Yellow scroll in fort rayles last night. You are a complete *** . Not only did you try to put it in the temple you then ran it to rayles instead of warden and disappeared.

1 . you don't cap yellow on yellows side you brought them into the fight from no where it should've been warden it went to .

2 . You put us on defense all night because of that brainfart A.D must've been laughing their asses off

3. When you don't know what you're doing don't take the scroll you completely fkd the whole of DC last night we couldn't even push ash or brindle it was constant defense . We had a solid group wasted on defending a scroll that should've been safe to begin with .

It's ish like this that'll bring this situation to a head in azure . A 3k lead lost in a day. Rant over
    Jungleim
    Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
    Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
    Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭

I am waiting the screenshot with 0-1 bars....

But is okey, i don't wanna be banned for cause of some crybaby, so you are right, DC are underpopulated, and the population bars are broken, and for this reason always is full, but in really anyone is playing, when you see a blue enemy in really is a optic illusion

Everyone is happy now? then this useless conversation is over for me

Greetings
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am waiting the screenshot with 0-1 bars....

But is okey, i don't wanna be banned for cause of some crybaby, so you are right, DC are underpopulated, and the population bars are broken, and for this reason always is full, but in really anyone is playing, when you see a blue enemy in really is a optic illusion

Everyone is happy now? then this useless conversation is over for me

Greetings

Problem is, i'm not normally awake when dc drops to 1, thats late at night when all the EP and Ad night cappers come on.

Just looking now, thornblade is a EP buff campaign (full), so is Haderus (3 bar) , chillrend is AD (3 bar) while the only bars for DC is on asura but again AD and EP and still maxed there despite having buff servers.

Your telling me theres no population issue when ep have enough to fully max 3 servers at a time while Ad is 2 servers and Dc is one?

Also the fact you won't tell me which faction you are means your ep or ad and you enjoy the huge zergs of mindless players you guys have.

Also if your going to try and be argumentative it'll really help if you learn how to structure sentences and where the place your grammer, it's really annoying trying to read when someone doesn't know what a comma is for.

Edited by leepalmer95 on August 15, 2015 1:47PM
    PS4 EU DC

• jonjees
    jonjees
    ✭✭
    After 1 and a half AZ campaigns with DC, I think this campaign EP will again be last placed.
    Simply because it is a habit of movement.
    Last campaign the placings were AD, DC and last EP.
    Theres approx 10 days to turn it around, so we shall see.

EP likes to just zerg towards DC while constantly losing points to AD.
    Only during certain timezones when EP are dominating AZ in numbers will they push the whole map.

AD will always have the easiest campaign in AZ due to this habit of movement.
    It just simply much harder and longer to ride south than east and west for DC and EP.
    Also if its just for the kills quest, east/west killing zergs, I can get it done in 30mins, compared to maybe 3 to 4hrs if going against AD down south.
    Again its a habit of movement, because AD zergs just prefers to head to EP instead of DC because its a shorter and easier ride.

ESO should really change the maps for each alliance after each campaign.
    So that it is fresh for players in each campaign and also lets players that actually plays all side of the map to understand the pain points of defending each keep.

Etc some keeps have spots or locations that keep siege cant reach and players will be forced to come out of keep and fight.
    AD really have the least of such map disadvantages compared to EP and DC.

So to sum it up, its really not that players arent aware of the points structure or what is going on, but all players they have their own agenda in cyrodiil. Some for quest, some for ganking (I least understand those small numbers of ganking team when theres no kill/death ratio stats in ps4, AD especially likes doing this as well as resource tower/gate/door camping), some for campaign

There will always be 2-3 teams in each alliances that thinks they know whats going on or are elite etc and usually those are the teams that will make the plays and counters.

By today I should have completed my painful vr14 leveling just via campaign, which took me approx 30 days from vr1-vr14 without mobs/dungeon/craglorn grinding and focusing just solely on the campaign, kills quests, scout quest, taking keeps and bombing zergs.

Even with the lag and crashes in cyrodiil, I have made alot of friends and it is a fun concept.
    However this needs to play more like a moba where 1vX should not happen so its more tactical and more on resource management.
    Also if the fights are longer instead of boom .... meteor, dead..... cold fire siege weapons, more dead.....

• SimonSays89
    11903785_846024525446441_2649086248858833530_n.jpg?oh=dd6f8d9c2acb6ef095a4a168ad9a5b5a&oe=56777B46
    11225758_846024568779770_5961834503964422180_o.jpg

3:10 AM and Azura still full and we are losing Chalman Keep right now....

So, again, stop cry about of the DC low population....

Good night

Comprende perfecto, hombre. Tu escribe ingles muy bein!

However the group in the screenshot is nothing to be worried about, compared to the armies we have outside our DC gates every 30 mins.
    3am sounds about right for DC fighting back, becuase we get absolutely nailed in prime time, by huge, well organised AD and EP zergs. As well as a high proportion of gangking happens in the DC spawn points more than EP or AD.

I would like to apologise on behalf of the DC goons, constantly heading East, its something we are trying to work on.

The biggest issue is DC and EP reluctance to march south. This is becuase we always to do at varying times, which works well for AD, as they can extinguish the danger easily by zerging to blue road, just like they zerg to Ash.
    I am positive that if each alliance army pushes equally in each direction, then there would be a more balanced campaign.
    "May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I look on my map to see Fort Warden under attack and I'm like CRAP need to get over the but there's no siege outside, no walls down, randomly I run inside the main keep and there's 10-20 EP running around upstairs. I'm like WTF just happened. Did they log out and back in again or what? :sweat:

Btw this is a different incident than what happened earlier when a few EP accidentally destroyed the stairs leading to the second floor and holed themselves up there for 15 minutes. I had to slot teleport strike just to reach them and oh boy did they start flying off the balcony then.
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    jonjees wrote: »
    After 1 and a half AZ campaigns with DC, I think this campaign EP will again be last placed.

Only during certain timezones when EP are dominating AZ in numbers will they push the whole map.

It just simply much harder and longer to ride south than east and west for DC and EP.
    Also if its just for the kills quest, east/west killing zergs, I can get it done in 30mins, compared to maybe 3 to 4hrs if going against AD down south.
    Again its a habit of movement, because AD zergs just prefers to head to EP instead of DC because its a shorter and easier ride.

So that it is fresh for players in each campaign and also lets players that actually plays all side of the map to understand the pain points of defending each keep.

Etc some keeps have spots or locations that keep siege cant reach and players will be forced to come out of keep and fight.

So to sum it up, its really not that players arent aware of the points structure or what is going on, but all players they have their own agenda in cyrodiil. Some for quest, some for ganking (I least understand those small numbers of ganking team when theres no kill/death ratio stats in ps4, AD especially likes doing this as well as resource tower/gate/door camping), some for campaign

There will always be 2-3 teams in each alliances that thinks they know whats going on or are elite etc and usually those are the teams that will make the plays and counters.

By today I should have completed my painful vr14 leveling just via campaign, which took me approx 30 days from vr1-vr14 without mobs/dungeon/craglorn grinding and focusing just solely on the campaign, kills quests, scout quest, taking keeps and bombing zergs.

Even with the lag and crashes in cyrodiil, I have made alot of friends and it is a fun concept.
    However this needs to play more like a moba where 1vX should not happen so its more tactical and more on resource management.
    Also if the fights are longer instead of boom .... meteor, dead..... cold fire siege weapons, more dead.....

Thanks to God, some logical words by a Daggerfall....if i see again another comment about of the fake underpopulation of DC, i kill myself
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Comprende perfecto, hombre. Tu escribe ingles muy bein!

However the group in the screenshot is nothing to be worried about, compared to the armies we have outside our DC gates every 30 mins.
    3am sounds about right for DC fighting back, becuase we get absolutely nailed in prime time, by huge, well organised AD and EP zergs. As well as a high proportion of gangking happens in the DC spawn points more than EP or AD.

I would like to apologise on behalf of the DC goons, constantly heading East, its something we are trying to work on.

The biggest issue is DC and EP reluctance to march south. This is becuase we always to do at varying times, which works well for AD, as they can extinguish the danger easily by zerging to blue road, just like they zerg to Ash.
    I am positive that if each alliance army pushes equally in each direction, then there would be a more balanced campaign.

Gracias!

Well, it's not possible catch in a single screenshot all the magnitude of the attacks, but is enough to demonstrate that the underpopulation of DC is only a bad joke, because when Europe sleeps, the american players take the control, keeping the fight during the night

And i promise, we have too hordes of DC and AD knocking our keeps doors (or walls) all the time....

We march south a lot of times, but the f*** bridge between Castle Alessia and Sejanus Outpost is a massacre if you comes from north to south because the inclined of the terrain not allow put any siege machine in a safe range and ten players (and obviously, AD not send only ten guys....) with oil and trebuchets can repel 50 EP players without almost effort

And is not easy keep a huge attack over this position while DC sends continuous attacks against Chalman Keep or Arrius Keep....so in the majority of times we need to stop to attack to AD to keep safe our scrolls, because we not are a legion of players like others say.....we are limited too....
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was anyone there for that huuuuge EP zerg last night? Putting up a defence at our north scroll temple was absolutely pointless they just poured into that temple without any regard for their well being and completely steamrolled us :(
    They also took both AD scrolls before that.
    I think they really don't wanna be in last place this campain
    Edited by revonine on September 3, 2015 11:38AM
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    You mean the zerg where a lot of the highest ranked yellow players, including their regular emperor, were on red characters, and helped the reds take all of the blue keeps and scrolls, and marched one of them straight to a yellow keep?
    When there's cheating like that going on, it's pointless playing. I'm quite happy to come third if it's a fair fight, but there's no point playing against cheats. Who cheats in a GAME? If you sneak extra money into a monopoly game, you don't win anything...other than fewer friends.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    OldeDevlin wrote: »
    You mean the zerg where a lot of the highest ranked yellow players, including their regular emperor, were on red characters, and helped the reds take all of the blue keeps and scrolls, and marched one of them straight to a yellow keep?
    When there's cheating like that going on, it's pointless playing. I'm quite happy to come third if it's a fair fight, but there's no point playing against cheats. Who cheats in a GAME? If you sneak extra money into a monopoly game, you don't win anything...other than fewer friends.

Is that why yellows we're so inactive last night? It's kinda more disturbing because they're's literally no reason to do this other than because "I can" because you can't earn rewards on a guest campaign :/
    I honestly didn't notice any of this because I spent most of my time skirmishing around Castle Alessia. There was some pretty sweet fun small battles around there while it lasted.
    Edited by revonine on September 3, 2015 12:53PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

Is that why yellows we're so inactive last night? It's kinda more disturbing because they're's literally no reason to do this other than because "I can" because you can't earn rewards on a guest campaign :/
    I honestly didn't notice any of this because I spent most of my time skirmishing around Castle Alessia.

Woke up today to a complete red map and a 2 bar red, 1 bar yellow and 0 bar dc, but you know population imbalance is a 'myth' also ignoring the fact EP + AD have enough to get max out there buff servers + max out the main pvp campaign...
    PS4 EU DC

• revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're is an entirely empty non vet campaign that's empty 24/7 while there's a huge amount of sub 50 players on Asura's and Thornblade. Might be a contributing factor.
    Edited by revonine on September 3, 2015 1:00PM
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭

LOL another crybaby hahaha

I was there, taking part in the capture of the 4 scrolls.....and Aldmeri not help us in NOTHING....we take Drakelowe Keep with the blue scroll because we did one of the most organized missions in EP since game launching in console, protecting to carrier in one tower while others take the keep....but i can ensure that the last thing made by Aldmeri, was help us....

Last night was epic, well done to all EP, lamentably we only play well, when the campaign is close to end.....
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    They're still doing it at the moment. Yellow players on red characters protecting the scrolls that the reds have taken.
    It doesnt take rocket science to work out that the yellows are helping the reds take second place. In doing so theyre making sure that they stay well ahead in first place.
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭

I was there, taking part in the capture of the 4 scrolls.....and Aldmeri not help us in NOTHING....we take Drakelowe Keep with the blue scroll because we did one of the most organized missions in EP since game launching in console, protecting to carrier in one tower while others take the keep....but i can ensure that the last thing made by Aldmeri, was help us....

Last night was epic, well done to all EP, lamentably we only play well, when the campaign is close to end.....

Well...youve lost all credibility haven't you. Who's the crybaby? I'm a adult, posting facts. You're the one showing off about how a bunch of people are winning in a pretend war in a videogame.
    I can even name the players from the yellow leaderboard, who were playing on red characters, who even helped the reds take yellow scrolls, all to help protect lead from the blues.
    So, either grow up, or leave the adults to talk.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    jonjees wrote: »

Thanks to God, some logical words by a Daggerfall....if i see again another comment about of the fake underpopulation of DC, i kill myself

DC is underpopulated. I'll grab the rope
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭

Well...youve lost all credibility haven't you. Who's the crybaby? I'm a adult, posting facts. You're the one showing off about how a bunch of people are winning in a pretend war in a videogame.
    I can even name the players from the yellow leaderboard, who were playing on red characters, who even helped the reds take yellow scrolls, all to help protect lead from the blues.

ahahaha is a pretend war, but you looks a little bit annoying for being screwed

"I'm a adult, posting facts"....two lies in few words....another lie more, and you have a achievement unlocked "Daggerfall liar" hahahaha

The facts are demonstrate with evidences not with your imagination, so, you only are crying...really needs ask who is the crybaby? I don't think so hahaha
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭

ahahaha is a pretend war, but you looks a little bit annoying for being screwed

"I'm a adult, posting facts"....two lies in few words....another lie more, and you have a achievement unlocked "Daggerfall liar" hahahaha

The facts are demonstrate with evidences not with your imagination, so, you only are crying...really needs ask who is the crybaby? I don't think so hahaha

Seriously though DC are so underpopulated
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭

To be a Daggerfall you needs be fool or do you learn inside? hahahaha
    Edited by xXNesTXx on September 3, 2015 2:30PM
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My mind hurts trying to understand your sentence structure...
    PS4 EU DC

• OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭

Sorry, your English isn't as good as your Foolish.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭

Haha I was normal till I started bashing tampons and bananas at night. It must be a bloodborne disease
    Jungleim
    Daggerfalls finest

• xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭

Yeah yeah my english is bad, i know, but when you need talk *** about my english to answer something is because the true hurts....

A little rest? LOL

11265201_855446334504260_5742709102641035739_o.jpg

Well, don't worry, xD your team got the scroll at least, few minutes ago....while Aldmeri got her scroll from Arrius Keep...oh wait a minute....we not are playing together?? then why attacking us? or maybe someone have a paranoid mind...

At first, you talked about my maturity, then about my *** english, maybe you can talk now, about my sexuality because i play with a female character because that is the only kind of answer you do, Mister "I'm a adult"
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭

Yeah yeah my english is bad, i know, but when you need talk *** about my english to answer something is because the true hurts....

A little rest? LOL

11265201_855446334504260_5742709102641035739_o.jpg

Well, don't worry, xD your team got the scroll at least, few minutes ago....while Aldmeri got her scroll from Arrius Keep...oh wait a minute....we not are playing together?? then why attacking us? or maybe someone have a paranoid mind...

At first, you talked about my maturity, then about my *** english, maybe you can talk now, about my sexuality because i play with a female character because that is the only kind of answer you do, Mister "I'm a adult"

Congrats on killing somebody (if you did, that is) in a game where the aim is to kill lots of people. You're a legend. The "well done EP" stuff has suddenly stopped hasnt it ;) And yet...i didn't feel the need to come on her and boast about us battering the reds today, because y'know...its a game.
    I game in the post and pointed out some cheating that was happening. You replied like a silly child.
    I too could post screenshots, such as the yellow emperor on his red character, capturing yellow scrolls. But I dont need to bother. I dont care who wins the campaign or who loses. Never have. What matters to me is staying in the top 2% and pointing out cheating.
    You can carry on acting like a spoilt child. I really don't mind.