Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wolf Children - NA Server, 15+, Aldmeri Dominion, FREE Werewolf bites to new members!

• zForgottenAngel
    Bump
    Xbox Live GT: zForgottenAngel.
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in AD): VR6, 14, VR10, 32, 6, 11, 20
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in EP): 6
    Guild: *Wolf Children* - 43 members!
    Message me on XBL, ESO, or the ESO forums for an invite to our fast growing Werewolf Trading guild!
  • chrisdowning1991
    chrisdowning1991
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested in joining i need a vampire, a wolf and a guild.
    I am active mostly late evening after work. Start 8am-6pm end. Off every sunday and rotating days weekly
    I pvp and pve.
    I have a mic i dont use often as i am not a fan of hearing heavey breathing in my ears.
    I have never been in a guild and can only see positivity in them.
    AD
    NA
    PSN:Cdowning1991
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Very interested in joining i need a vampire, a wolf and a guild.
    I am active mostly late evening after work. Start 8am-6pm end. Off every sunday and rotating days weekly
    I pvp and pve.
    I have a mic i dont use often as i am not a fan of hearing heavey breathing in my ears.
    I have never been in a guild and can only see positivity in them.
    AD
    NA
    PSN:Cdowning1991

You do know we're an Xbox One guild, right? You're posting in the wrong console forum lol.
    Edited by Riku_Kurosaki15 on July 24, 2015 10:42PM
    Xbox Gamertag: Riku Kurosaku15 |

Guild Leader of Wolf Children, Werewolf guild for Xbox One, Aldmeri Dominion. We're always looking for new members! For more information, visit our recruitment topic: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195612/wolf-children-werewolf-guild-ad-free-bites-to-all-new-members
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bump. We now have 44 members, just need 6 more to join so we can get our guild store. Hoping it will happen by the end of the weekend.

Guild Leader of Wolf Children, Werewolf guild for Xbox One, Aldmeri Dominion. We're always looking for new members! For more information, visit our recruitment topic: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195612/wolf-children-werewolf-guild-ad-free-bites-to-all-new-members
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bump

• reaves94
    reaves94
    Soul Shriven
    If like to join my gamertag is reaves94
  • zForgottenAngel
    46 people now. Looking for 4 more at least so we can open up our guild store. We also have a few vampires in the guild so if there are any vampires that would like to join and get a werewolf bite for an alt, you are certainly more than welcome to join.
    Message me on XBL, ESO, or the ESO forums for an invite to our fast growing Werewolf Trading guild!
  • Koinee
    Koinee
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there would you mind if i join with a new character on the aldmeri? GT:GameZuluAlpha
    (BTW your name is in reference to the movie Wolf Children correct?)
  • picklewiener14
    picklewiener14
    Soul Shriven
    I've been a little leery about joining a guild (I usually turn off chat) but I would definitely like to join this one. The ww bite is a definite plus. :) gt: picklewiener14

I do a lot of crafting, so I definitely wouldn't mind contributing to the store or if anyone needs a staff or bow I'd be happy to craft and just give them one. I'm a material hoarder something fierce and I never use all of it.
  • picklewiener14
    picklewiener14
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: MiThoSow

And please please please when he comes on tonight call him a picklewiener if you remember. He will just die. And no, it's not an insult.
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bump. We have 52 members now, always looking for more to join our pack!

• Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bump.

• lightsourced
    Would love to join :) LightSourced
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Hey guys, we are recruiting again!!! Check out the updated recruitment message on the first page!!!

• Riku_Kurosaki15
    bump

• nhestead
    nhestead
    Soul Shriven
    Gt. G48cl16t
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bump

• zForgottenAngel
    *UPDATE* We were able to hire our first guild trader for this week! Currently standing at 70 members! Always looking for more people that are interested in becoming a werewolf or vampire and even if you're not and just looking for a social guild or a guild with people that can help you. We are growing faster every day and we aim to get even bigger. If you are interested in joining, you can message me or Riku on here, in game, or on xbox for an invite.
    Edited by zForgottenAngel on August 18, 2015 4:45AM
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bump.

• abirdman24
    I would love to be a part of your guild. I just very recently posted asking for this very thing.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208557/lycan-guild#latest
    Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • zForgottenAngel
    abirdman24 wrote: »
    I would love to be a part of your guild. I just very recently posted asking for this very thing.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208557/lycan-guild#latest

I will shoot you an invite the next time I am online. Should be sometime in the afternoon CST

• abirdman24
    Awesome thank you! Can't wait
    Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • zForgottenAngel
    Np. Invite sent.
  • zForgottenAngel
    *UPDATE* We have 80 members now. Always looking for more people.
    Edited by zForgottenAngel on August 28, 2015 6:29AM
  • LunarMoon26
    LunarMoon26
    Soul Shriven
    Like to join.

GT: Termlnator26