Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wolf Children - NA Server, 15+, Aldmeri Dominion, FREE Werewolf bites to new members!

Riku_Kurosaki15
Wolf Children
Aldmeri Dominion Guild
North American Server
Looking for mature players 15 and up
Mics preferred for communication during events, PVP runs, etc

Hello and thank you for checking out our Guild, Wolf Children. We are a fast growing guild(we now stand at 50

members folllowing our first and second recruitment drives). We are a Guild for werewolves(as well as vampires,

we have a few players in our guild who are vampires), either players who are already werewolves or are looking

to become werewolves. The guild is led my myself, the Alpha Wolf(GT: Riku Kurosaki15) and the Beta (GT:

zForgottenAngel). We are mainly looking to play the game, have fun and have no drama. We have events such

as going on dungeon runs(including doing Undaunted runs for those players who are level 45 and maybe even do

some Veteran Undaunted runs if anyone is daring enough to attempt them!), delve runs, PVP, PVE, skyshard

hunting. We will also help you out on getting those tough quests done if you need help with anything!

Right now we are also holding our first raffle! Until August 26th, we are raffling off a Primal Motif. If you join the guild and

want to get in on the raffle all you have to do is deposit 2k gold into our guild bank. Right now we are trying to

raise enough gold to pay for our first guild trader(we have already bid on one and hope to have him hired in a

few days)and any gold from the current and any future raffles will go towards paying for the guild trader.

While anyone of any level is welcome to join us, we are also looking for any players who are between Veteran

Rank 10 and 14. Angel and I would like to do some stuff in Craglorn but as of this moment, we are the only

players in the guild who are between VR10-14(I am VR13(almost 14)and she is VR14.). So if you are between

VR10-14 and would like to join a guild and help with Craglorn events for the guild, we'd VERY much appreciate

it!!!

We do have some rules however and they are:

1. Every new member has to wait a 48 hour period before they get bit so we can get to know them and make

sure they don't get bit and run.(Trust me, I've heard stories)

2. Once your 48 hour period is up, you can be bitten if we have someone available to bite. At first, we had a first

joined, first bitten system set up, but it got kind of confusing so now we will be hosting weekly "Free-for-all Bite

Nights". Our next bite night will be this Sunday, August 16.

3. Bites are free! We expect all guild members to hold up to an honor system. If someone bit you for free, return

the favor to the next guy, eh? Bite him and then invite him to the guild!! Just don't charge him.

4. We strive to be a mature guild(but that doesn't mean we can't have fun once in a while) and prefer you be at

least 15 years old if you want to join us. Most of our members are adults and have no tolerance for childish

antics.

5. We expect some level of participation from members. Whether you want to help out in PVP, organize

dungeon raiding parties or help the lower ranked members out on their quests, we'd like you to be active on a

semi-regularly basis. It doesn't have to be daily(we understand some members have lives lol), but if you can

make an effort to help out, that's great! Members who are inactive for 2 weeks or more will be sent a warning

message and if after a month you're still not active, then you will be removed from the guild.

6. And last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!

We have a goal of becoming one of the best Werewolf Trading guilds as well, so we need as much people as we

can get!! Come on and join our pack!!

If you like what you read and want to join our evergrowing pack, feel free to message myself or my

zForgottenAngel on Xbox Live. And leave a message on here, and we will try to get an invite out to you ASAP!!

Remember, we are in the ALDMERI DOMINION on the NA server!

Edited by Riku_Kurosaki15 on August 15, 2015 1:51AM
Xbox Gamertag: Riku Kurosaku15 |

Guild Leader of Wolf Children, Werewolf guild for Xbox One, Aldmeri Dominion. We're always looking for new members! For more information, visit our recruitment topic: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195612/wolf-children-werewolf-guild-ad-free-bites-to-all-new-members
  • SMuttons
    SMuttons
    I'm interested in joining if you want to shoot me an invite. I'm pretty active active and can help out if you need. In-game name is same as the forum name, SMuttons. Thanks.
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Okay I'll send you an invite.

Guild Leader of Wolf Children, Werewolf guild for Xbox One, Aldmeri Dominion. We're always looking for new members! For more information, visit our recruitment topic: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195612/wolf-children-werewolf-guild-ad-free-bites-to-all-new-members
  • YoungChaplin
    Hey I'd like to join sounds like fun and been looking for a bite for awhile. Plus sounds like a good guild
    Wanna send me an invite for friend request? I'm going on in a bit.
    Gamer tag: KoolAidMan132
  • Flashtr1gg3r
    Flashtr1gg3r
    Soul Shriven
    GT - Flashtr1gg3r

Will be on in 8 hours
  • SleepyRabbit
    SleepyRabbit
    Soul Shriven
    GT- xLordSamaelx
    I'm down to join I'm on all the time
  • WetWorm1
    WetWorm1
    Gamertag - wet worm1
    Been looking for a guild like this for awhile I'd be happy to join you
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Okay, last 4 guys who posted I copied down your GTs and will send out invites as soon as I get on(which should be shortly here within the next half hour). Welcome to the pack!

• Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bumping. We're now at 15 members and are looking for some more members to join us. We have had some more people become werewolves who are able to bite any new members. Also, we're going to be hosting our first PVP event tomorrow. If anyone wants to join the guild and is an experienced PVPer, feel free to let me know either by replying here or sending a message to myself(GT: Riku Kurosaki15)or my 2nd in command, Angel(GT: zForgottenAngel). Remember, we're in the Aldmeri Dominion! Join our ever growing pack!!

• DaveA
    DaveA
    Soul Shriven
    I'm keen if you want to send an invite I am already a werewolf just want to be in a good guild and enjoy some good gaming
  • zForgottenAngel
    ^ what's your gamer tag?
    Xbox Live GT: zForgottenAngel.
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in AD): VR6, 14, VR10, 32, 6, 11, 20
    Elder Scrolls Online Rank (in EP): 6
    Guild: *Wolf Children* - 43 members!
    Message me on XBL, ESO, or the ESO forums for an invite to our fast growing Werewolf Trading guild!
  • btemp7684
    btemp7684
    Soul Shriven
    GT: g town playa 02

Im interested in joining and become a werewolf. I am pretty active and can help out without anything.
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    DaveA, need a gamertag man.

• zForgottenAngel
    Bump
    Message me on XBL, ESO, or the ESO forums for an invite to our fast growing Werewolf Trading guild!
  • turbinal
    turbinal
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join. My gamer tag is turbinal
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Bump! I have changed the intro message to our guild to a more informative message since we have been recruiting for about a week now and some people neglected to notice that we are an Aldmeri Dominion guild. We have 20 members now and hoping to get more on the way!

• Endru
    Endru
    Soul Shriven
    Which PvP campaign do you run?
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    We did a run in Azura's Star last night. It was a pretty fun night.

• Mystifex
    Mystifex
    Soul Shriven
    How's it going fellas. My names Mike and I recently picked up an xbox one for this game and fallout 4, I was hoping ESO could hold me down for the next few months. I am looking for buds to quest with and eventually do end game stuff. Have a mic in quiet atmosphere. Chill to play with. Only downside I can muster up about myself but I am 17 turning 18 in a few weeks so hopefully you can accept me, I can assure you no childish antics.
  • Mystifex
    Mystifex
    Soul Shriven
    My Gamertag on xbl is WreckitRalphed
  • zForgottenAngel
    DaveA wrote: »
    I'm keen if you want to send an invite I am already a werewolf just want to be in a good guild and enjoy some good gaming

What is your gamertag?
  • Endru
    Endru
    Soul Shriven
    GT: LEMDOGG (space) 12
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    GT ilawynde

Looking for invite!

TY
  • zForgottenAngel
    Sent out invites
  • zForgottenAngel
    Bump. We currently have 40 members and looking for more.
    Edited by zForgottenAngel on July 23, 2015 6:25PM
  • ninjadragonguy
    im level 23 looking for a werewolf bite. GT ninjadragonguy. i play daily
  • Riku_Kurosaki15
    Okay, sent you an invite.

• Stan15
    Stan15
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag: Faith Active
  • Stan15
    Stan15
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite
  • zForgottenAngel
    43 members now. Need 7 more to open a guild store.
  • zForgottenAngel
    Mystifex wrote: »
    My Gamertag on xbl is WreckitRalphed

Sent you an invite a yesterday, don't know if you got it or not. Please let us know if you still need/want another invite.