Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackfrost Oath - PVE, Dungeon, Leveling, PvP, Relaxed/Helpful Guild EP NA XB1

• GhostNappaFTW90
    GhostNappaFTW90
    Soul Shriven
    GT: GhostNappaFTW90
  • signaturejh
    You sure can
  • signaturejh
    We are in need of another crafter for our guild, preferably alchemy. Still recruiting all other players though. 29 members, dungeons, questing, leveling, pvp, crafting, lots of helpful members.
  • RedH3ad07
    RedH3ad07
    Soul Shriven
    GT: RedH3ad07

Invite please
  • signaturejh
    Inviting you right now
  • signaturejh
    32 members and rising. Active, helpful guild looking for dedicated members
  • roadkilered
    roadkilered
    Soul Shriven
    Hello GT: roadkilered

invite please
    Edited by roadkilered on July 23, 2015 9:07AM
  • signaturejh
    I'll send an invite today
  • sonofnitrous
    sonofnitrous
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by sonofnitrous on July 23, 2015 4:07PM
  • signaturejh
    Sent you an invite
  • signaturejh
    30+ members, dungeon and PvP runs. We have a helpful, productive, PvE running guild. We also run Cyrodil, have master crafters and a stocked bank. Join today for an awesome guild full of helpful members. Accepting all types of players, new and veteran alike!
  • Bloodgharm
    Bloodgharm
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a guild just like this. Need to do all the dungeons and also need a WW bite too.

GT:Drock988

EST Please send me a message or invite in game
  • signaturejh
    I'll send you an invite
  • signaturejh
    36+ so far for membership. Very active, fun helpful guild. Fully stocked bank and free werewolf and vampire bites for earned members. Dungeon and PvP runs as well.
  • cinnamonbooty
    Good evening ladies and gents.

I am fairly new to ESO, though I have been an avid Elder Scrolls fan for some time. I am fairly active, on at least every other day, and looking for a laid back Guild to hang out with. I believe I am only level 21 Dark Elf Dragonknight, but I'm sure i'll be able to contribute more as I progress more in the game.

I look forward to your decision in my joining your guild.

Regards,

Cinnamon
    Cinnamon
  • signaturejh
    I'll send you an invite
  • signaturejh
    35+ members, great guild with plenty of helpful members, dedicated to helping each other out with dungeons, quests, and leveling!
  • signaturejh
    Looking for healers who want to be part of our dungeon running. Unfortunately we have only two healers at the moment so that limits certain runs. If your a healer or just interested in the guild, let us know!
  • signaturejh
    35+ members, ready to run dungeons and go to Cyrodil!!! Join a helpful guild with awesome players!
  • Rapt0r104
    Rapt0r104
    Soul Shriven
    Rapt0r104
  • signaturejh
    I'll get you added today
  • signaturejh
    38 members, good group of players always ready to dungeon delve!