Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackfrost Oath - PVE, Dungeon, Leveling, PvP, Relaxed/Helpful Guild EP NA XB1

signaturejh
Blackfrost Oath is a guild dedicated to its members, we are interested in players who welcome tight knit groups and are made up of reliable members when it comes to the many aspects of ESO. If you are tired of using the broken group finder to quest, do dungeons, or just want some help then this is the guild for you. We are looking for members that want to have fun, and want to enjoy the games group oriented activities. To us, guilds with hundreds of members seem overwhelming and you never get to know who you play with, so we try to establish helpful, respectful, mature atmosphere within our guild with our members. We do dungeons, questing, leveling help, crafting, have free werewolf bites ( We are looking for vampires to join too) and hopefully one day do a little bit of trading. We welcome all levels and types of players. Rising the ranks in guild are easy as long as you interact and contribute. So if this sounds like the guild for you drop a reply with your gamertag, or send a message to me on xbox one to my gamertag SignatureJH.
Edited by signaturejh on July 25, 2015 12:43PM
  • AlmondRhombus23
    AlmondRhombus23
    Soul Shriven
    AlmondRhombus23
  • signaturejh
    All right will be adding you now.
  • MrCaMpAlOt_2_U
    MrCaMpAlOt_2_U
    Soul Shriven
    MrCaMpAlOt 2 U
  • signaturejh
    Sending u an invite
  • signaturejh
    Couldn't find you on ESO or Xbox one mrcampal0t 2 u
  • signaturejh
    So far we have a good collection of players who are reliable and love to just play. If you want to enjoy all aspects of ESO join Blackfrost Oath so we can continue building a great guild community!!!
  • Thallas
    Thallas
    Soul Shriven
    GT Thallas, interested in joining your guild
  • signaturejh
    Alright I will get you added
  • signaturejh
    Our guild bank is now open, Tabbard is available. We hope to keep our members well equipped and ready with top crafters and items.
  • KJO18
    KJO18
    KJO18 VR1
  • signaturejh
    Sent you an invite to the guild
  • signaturejh
    13 strong so far. We have active guild chat and are going to be running dungeons. Our guild bank is also active allowing crafting mats, and gear for members access. Werewolf bites also available now on EP and DC for dedicated members.
  • signaturejh
    16 members now. Looking for more EP players to run dungeons with.
  • signaturejh
    We are trying to set up dungeon runs on certain days. All levels welcome. EP players preferred, but accepting DC and AD
  • signaturejh
    Looking for more people to run dungeons, craft and have a good time. If you want a laid back interactive guild then come to Blackfrost Oath today!!
  • signaturejh
    Got a few more members last night, looking for more EP players for dungeon runs.
  • Funeralphyre
    Funeralphyre
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join? GT Funeralphyre
  • signaturejh
    I'll send you invite tonight
  • Serious_Diamond0
    Serious_Diamond0
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join you guys. My gamertag is SeriousDiamond0
  • signaturejh
    I'll get you added to the guild right away then lol
  • signaturejh
    20 members and counting, definitely looking for more players who want to join an awesome guild and community. Ebonheart Pact players needed for dungeoning. Other alliances welcome as well, but our main group of members are EP and DC
  • signaturejh
    Still looking for more EP players to join the guild. Bank available, crafting available, helping new and experienced players with questing, dungeons, and pvp. 22 members, all friendly and helpful.
  • signaturejh
    More werewolf bites now being offered to dedicated members.
  • signaturejh
    Still recruiting more members, 24 and counting now.
  • Mansir007
    Mansir007
    GT. Lord Mansir
  • signaturejh
    I'll get you added right away
  • signaturejh
    Still recruiting. Offering a fun, cooperative guild for beginners to veteran players alike.
  • IlDynaMic
    IlDynaMic
    Soul Shriven
    GT: IlDynaMic

First letter is a uppercase eye and second letter is a lowercase L
  • signaturejh
    Sending you an invite
  • Hacker0077
    Hacker0077
    Soul Shriven
    Any chance I can get an invite?!?

GT: Hacker0077