end of campaign reward questions

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That percentage chance was really...really...really low. It's been upped significantly now to roughly a 10% getting a blue, and 5% getting a purple. Also remember there was 0% purple before =)
    Q_Q please add item sets in bags
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That percentage chance was really...really...really low. It's been upped significantly now to roughly a 10% getting a blue, and 5% getting a purple. Also remember there was 0% purple before =)
    Have a serious talking to with your RNG. That guy has some major issues...

I have never experienced or heard about someone getting a blue from rewards of the worthy. Maybe RNG guy rounds down the digits used for this chance or something.
    Options
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Cyrodiil sets will be included in the rewards for the worthy bags in the update as well.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil sets will be included in the rewards for the worthy bags in the update as well.

And with that you've just destroyed the only way PvPers can make money... excellent!
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
    Options
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭

40268-Joker-clapping-applause-gif-IUrX.gif#clapping%20fast%20gif%20390x269
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City update or next patch?
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Next Major Update...that involves a city in the middle of Cyrodiil.
    Wheeler
    Options
    Staff Post
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭

Imperial City will not be in the next major update, CONFIRMED >:)
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A CITY? Is that Wrothgar?
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't hate me Brian
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭

Skingrad ? :open_mouth:
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Actually I do have a question, there's a lot of talk of tons of PvP content with the next major content update. But only rumors on PvE aspects to it. Will there be much PvE aspects to Imperial City/Next major update. Or are you guys not able to discuss that yet
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »

And with that you've just destroyed the only way PvPers can make money... excellent!

Except that you have to PvP to get those and the PvPers who proportionally PvP more willl get.....more of them?

I'd much rather go back to spending my AP on things like wall repair kits etc.

I haven't bought a wall repair kit or more than a couple siege weapons with my AP since 1.5.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler the update and the changes coming sounds great! Thx for this.

I have 2 questions that i never understood but maybe you will know (i played last 3 azura campains and a chillrend before that and have been in top 10 every time, atm i am nr 4 on azura eu)

1 why is it that you have to be in top 2 % to get gold rewards but you cant reliably work out what position that is? I mean you have to log into a second account and make some ap or ask a friend thay just joined campain what position he is in.

For example 2 weeks ago when we ad were doing well on azura and had emps there were 3800 ad on the campain. Then dc succesfully took a lead and now there seem to be only 2000 ad that have azura as home campain.

So 2% was top 76 and is now top 40 and might be even less ad more and more people leave campain .

Was it a concious decision not to share this info in the campain interface? And will this change to include a tier 4 which means gold item rewards?

Question 2: does your faction winning the campain affect the chance to get master weapons? I mean i was nr 2 on chillrend when dc won and got no master weapons at all out of 3 items.

Then last 2 campains we won and i got 2 masterweapons out of 5 gold items both times. A friend said he got three.

As we will be losing this campain probably i was wondering if these things are related .

Thank you
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
    Options
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    ^
    I don't believe it was ever working, not once have I had blue/purp gear out of the thousands I've received.

same
    Options
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    The leader-boards do need some attention to show where cutoffs are for earning rewards expressly for the situations you've noted, but also just in general. We have also discussed adding Tier 4 and 5 rewards but need to nail down exactly what's going in those rewards still.
    Wheeler
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    End of campaign rewards for the 30 day will give more items than the 7 day, but the rewards for the worthy bags are the same regardless of duration of campaign. And there was already a chance for blues to drop in the bags, but not purples. We added the purple chance in the coming patch.

no idea about what "blue gear" u talk about, i have recieved thousands of bags - never single blue piece of gear in it.. Unless of course the drop rate is 0.00000001% then excuse me.

200.gif

and we pvpers are suppose to make gold how now? i wonder if u even play your game, or ever tryed it :D
    Edited by Raizin on July 8, 2015 3:51PM
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raizin wrote: »
    End of campaign rewards for the 30 day will give more items than the 7 day, but the rewards for the worthy bags are the same regardless of duration of campaign. And there was already a chance for blues to drop in the bags, but not purples. We added the purple chance in the coming patch.

no idea about what "blue gear" u talk about, i have recieved thousands of bags - never single blue piece of gear in it.. Unless of course the drop rate is 0.00000001% then excuse me.

I did in beta, once. Just once. Never on live. I always assumed it had been a one-off occurrence. I guess it wasn't, then... but the drop rate must be, like Brian said, reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyyy low, along the lines of a hundredth or even a thousandth of a percent then :p.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Garion wrote: »

Except that you have to PvP to get those and the PvPers who proportionally PvP more willl get.....more of them?

I'd much rather go back to spending my AP on things like wall repair kits etc.

I haven't bought a wall repair kit or more than a couple siege weapons with my AP since 1.5.

"Your logic has no place here..." (/sarcasm... quoted for truth :)).

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The leader-boards do need some attention to show where cutoffs are for earning rewards expressly for the situations you've noted, but also just in general. We have also discussed adding Tier 4 and 5 rewards but need to nail down exactly what's going in those rewards still.

Nice, finally a bit more appreciation for people that play a lot in Cyrodiil and motivation to win campaigns with our faction. This will be game changing, more faction commitment incoming.
    Edited by Bromburak on July 8, 2015 4:05PM
    Options
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive opened bags for in cyrodiil since beta and never seen a blue ever. that is a crap ton of bags. if it was a feature then its probably bugged.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ive opened bags for in cyrodiil since beta and never seen a blue ever. that is a crap ton of bags. if it was a feature then its probably bugged.

Pretty much this. 40 million AP worth of bags and no blues. But it's not like is matters whether your item is blue or green. I have 900+ of each blue upgrade mat and the number is always increasing. The bag loot to date has almost always been vendor trash.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raizin wrote: »

200.gif

and we pvpers are suppose to make gold how now? i wonder if u even play your game, or ever tryed it :D

I have an idea, that would work really well:

Add a fishing hole to resources like arrius mine and farragut farm so we can fish for perfect roe while waiting for the defense tick.....

Feel free to promote this idea :wink:
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome! Thanks for the updates Brian good to see you posting so much on upcoming changes. :smiley:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    The bag loot to date has almost always been vendor trash.

Yep... it's definitely grown into that, and did not long after launch :(. I'm glad to hear there are improvements coming in!

Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry Brian, you musta hit the wrong smilie. You meant either :'( or >:)
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    >:)

thats the one
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
    Options
  • Pingu
    Pingu
    Just found out that a few friends managed to get 5 pieces of gold gear, lucky!

I would really look forward to more clearer UI elements displaying cut-off points for rewards. I have no clue what the 10% 3% etc are when I cannot figure out how many are actually in the campaign.

I think I have just missed out on the 30day rewardings as I havent received a mail during two hours or so. Which sort of sucks, but hopefully they can make it more visible going forward.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler , is there any place where you can figure out what tier you would be in? You state about possibly adding 4 and 5 tiers, but cant even figure out where the first 3 are :dizzy:
    Edited by Pingu on July 9, 2015 12:56AM
    Options
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pingu wrote: »
    Just found out that a few friends managed to get 5 pieces of gold gear, lucky!

I would really look forward to more clearer UI elements displaying cut-off points for rewards. I have no clue what the 10% 3% etc are when I cannot figure out how many are actually in the campaign.

I think I have just missed out on the 30day rewardings as I havent received a mail during two hours or so. Which sort of sucks, but hopefully they can make it more visible going forward.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler , is there any place where you can figure out what tier you would be in? You state about possibly adding 4 and 5 tiers, but cant even figure out where the first 3 are :dizzy:

the best way we do it on PC is home an alt on your main toons campaign, get a lil ap and see how many total players their are, then do some basic math to figure out if your in the top 2% or top 10%
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
    Options
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    The rewards I got were pretty nice for being on the 30 day Azura's Star campaign. 5 legendary items including two from the Vicious Ophidian set. Just sucks that the chest piece I got was light armor lol. The other 4 were medium armor.
    Options