The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESTEEMED of ALDMERI DOMINION - Adults 30+ yrs old

• Irish1Car3Bomb1
    Irish1Car3Bomb1
    Soul Shriven
    send me an invite too please, PSN Irish1Car3Bomb1
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invite please to disintegr8 on PSN - same as here.Older than any other age mentioned in all pages of this post ;)

Just getting back to my level 19 AD tank but my alts include two vets, a master crafter with 6 traits on everything and master provisioner/alchemist/enchanter. Seriously enjoy tanking and happy to team up with people to help them level up and get the most enjoyment out of what the game has to offer.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    74e37ad39953c9286a5cb7748411233599771d71f6ad71133b02ecf0388ec1ab.jpg
    Recruiting active social adults.
  • Mixman
    Mixman
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

80's child here. I'm looking for a social guild myself, just switched over from PC about a month ago. Trying to get used to just voice chat, so used to typing in MMO's.
    PSN: sirmixalot_fool
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
  • ValintineKane
    ValintineKane
    Soul Shriven
    Good Morning, I'm a 34 year old tired Mom of a 2 year old. I have been playing ESO since the beta but switched over to the PS4 because it was easier to play on with an active toddler. I havent been a part of an active guild other then trading guilds and would really like to do some dungeon crawls and work on my undaunted quests. I'm usually on in the evenings EST and occasionally during nap times. It would be nice to play with mature adults who understand having busy families. My PSN is Valintine_Kane
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
  • jalex776
    jalex776
    hit me up an inv to guild
    psn: jalex776
  • blackstaf
    blackstaf
    Soul Shriven
    If you don't mind another low level player I think this sounds like my kind of group. psn:blackstaf81

Thanks!
  • martinirigoyenj17ub17_ESO
    My PSN is Shcaulman please add me! Very active VR16 stamina nb. Thanks.
  • Orion_Sixx
    Weekend player due to work, wouldn't mind an invite. PSN ORION_SIXX
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
  • kap0122
    kap0122
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite PSN kap0122
  • Orion_Sixx
    Thanks for the invite, great group of people and very helpful. Had an awesome time this weekend running dungeons and talking with the group, they made me feel like I've been part of the guild for a long time.
  • Miers
    Miers
    Soul Shriven
    Psn. Miers
  • scubbasteve330
    scubbasteve330
    Soul Shriven
    Hello 34yrs old
    Psn scubbasteve330
    V1 sorcerer looking to join
    Play time is est mainly weekends
  • Gwumpy
    Gwumpy
    Please invite me psn Gwumpy1972 and my wife Kaisera1999
  • Stansypants
    Stansypants
    Soul Shriven
    Over 30...Check!
    Active.....Check!
    Helpful...Check!

I'd like an invite!

PSN: DarthStansell
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, wondering if I can join...?
    I am definitely over 30. Have been playing on & off since June but original (vet2) character was on the EU server. Started this one because the other was pretty much dead for Cadwell's Silver, at least for my stupid timezone. Now at level 28.

I am reasonably active but I am shy, so may not participate in group chats - and I do tend to quest alone a lot. Will help others where I can, though obviously I'm not that much ofa crafter yet (doing my best).

PSNID x_TallyCat-x

Thanks.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops... Just realised my PSNID is wrong... sorry.
    It's x-TallyCat-x
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • hanley0019
    hanley0019
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Psn hanley0019
  • Syndas
    Syndas
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join a mature guild. I'm 38 an my playtime is all over the place, never know what will happen from day to day. Bout to hit v1 on my sorc. PSN - Syndas
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    pretty-much_gp_2759365.jpg
  • Amos
    Amos
    ✭✭
    I wanna join just for the awesome thread you have with the funny updates to keep it rolling - best guild thread hands down.

But no I actually wanna get more into the game and play socially. Mighty Mordra has set me a group dungeon to accomplish, alas i have no group lol. I should qualify on all counts as per criteria. I'm still very new to the game so I'm learning a bucket load everyday as i explore and would like a casual social game time. I promise to keep my questions and noobness to a minimum.

Characters: Khajiit templar lvl6, Orc nightblade lvl10ish, looking to make a woodelf girl probably a healer or something.

My PSN is Neural_Cipher

I'll hit you up in game sometime soon as well, my playtime is random but 30/70 between US prime time and AUS primetime generally.
  • Mykka22
    Mykka22
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am a 37 year old organic farmer. Me and my son play eso together most of the time. It would be nice to get more friends and people to play with. PSN bluesky455
  • ktt4510
    ktt4510
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I am looking for a social guild like yours. I am 33 and would love to get into a group of gamers around my age that understand when kids and real life take precedence to a game.

PSN is : ktt4510
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    skyrim_meme___catchphrase_by_lisabronstein-d8kvnu4.png
  • PToadstoolK
    PToadstoolK
    Soul Shriven
    Do you guys run trials? o:)
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭