The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESTEEMED of ALDMERI DOMINION - Adults 30+ yrs old

• nightrise87
    I'm low level and only really get on during the weekend sure to work and kids, but I would love to join. My PSN is Amanda.

I can't seem to find your PSN using search.. if you send me a friend's request, I can send you a guild invite.

I'm sorry about that. I get random friend requests from strangers daily and then people who are actually trying to find me never can, lol.

What's your PSN?
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm low level and only really get on during the weekend sure to work and kids, but I would love to join. My PSN is Amanda.

I can't seem to find your PSN using search.. if you send me a friend's request, I can send you a guild invite.

I'm sorry about that. I get random friend requests from strangers daily and then people who are actually trying to find me never can, lol.

What's your PSN?

PSN: keewahkum
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    ohS2dXO.png
    Come join us if the server ever gets fixed!
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    f8NN8Su.jpg
    Recruiting now!
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    10865174_848972151850652_1586169277_n.jpg
    Now Recruiting.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    tmdsqkklcg47.jpg
    We just found out who is in charge of PvP balancing... :D
  • Sihlis23
    Sihlis23
    Soul Shriven
    I've been trying to find a good guild on the ps4 since I started up playing again. I played eso on PC when the cap was vr10 still but I just came back and started fresh. I have a 32 right now on AD and you folks seem to be pretty good match.

If you have any questions feel free to ask on here or shoot me a message on PSN

PSN: Sihlis
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    frabz-You-remind-me-of-my-sisters-human-I-killed-that-too-d42f32.jpg
    Still recruiting active adults.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    KBWRnWK.jpg
    Still recruiting active adults.
  • robithinker
    robithinker
    Soul Shriven
    Would be happy to join. Father with two kids and I play about 3-4 times a week. Psn: robithinker
  • MLecl0001
    MLecl0001
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in your guild, over 30, have a mic, work full time +++ but usually manage at least a couple hours a night. Played ESO on the computer but that recently blew up so just switched over to PS4, so low level char at the moment. Also I am a gathering fanatic, I am like a skinny squirrel trying to gather a long winter supply right when the first snow falls. Seriously, I would be higher level if I didn't stop and gather every resource I saw. I also supply to the guild on a sliding scale, what you can afford is cool with me, always much less than what you would pay for from a trader.

Any who PSN:MLECL0001, zeroes not ohs.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    Would be happy to join. Father with two kids and I play about 3-4 times a week. Psn: robithinker
    MLecl0001 wrote: »
    I am interested in your guild, over 30, have a mic, work full time +++ but usually manage at least a couple hours a night. Played ESO on the computer but that recently blew up so just switched over to PS4, so low level char at the moment. Also I am a gathering fanatic, I am like a skinny squirrel trying to gather a long winter supply right when the first snow falls. Seriously, I would be higher level if I didn't stop and gather every resource I saw. I also supply to the guild on a sliding scale, what you can afford is cool with me, always much less than what you would pay for from a trader.

Any who PSN:MLECL0001, zeroes not ohs.

I am not able to find either of your PSN IDs.... see if you can add mine: keewahkum
    Edited by Uncle_Voodoo on November 7, 2015 4:53AM
  • jrichx45
    jrichx45
    Soul Shriven
    I just experienced the same problem with someone. The only way we were able to make it work was she posted a link to her friend request and it let me send the request that way
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    2801540.jpg
    ^^ Not looking for people like this! ^^
    Edited by Uncle_Voodoo on November 9, 2015 12:36PM
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Lixiviant on November 12, 2015 4:02PM
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    2833921.jpg
    Looking for more active adult gamers...
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    swimming-horse-1.jpg
    The picture ZOS developers didn't want you to see.
    Edited by Uncle_Voodoo on November 12, 2015 10:47PM
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    2894438.jpg
    Still playing and still recruiting... :smiley:
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    2920911.jpg
    Accepting all active adults.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    memes-uber-frosh-whats-an-rpg.jpg
    Looking for new recruits.
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am 37 and pretty active. Looking for a good guild with a trader to sell/trade many items. Would love to find a group of similar people, but mostly just need a place to sell extra gear and try to make some gold! Lol If you are still recruiting, my psn= DurzoBlint13
  • Fireborn
    Fireborn
    ✭✭
    Mature gamer looking for active guild. Been playing casually since PS4 launch. Mostly solo pve and pvp stuff. Would like to get into some group content. I don't always play with a mic but do have one.
    Main: v6 sorc
    Psn: fastfried
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    RPGlogic_3f827c_4771291_zpsc3dab769.jpg
    Looking for new recruits.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    c7affb3bb76955eaddd3ca86045ed717dc68d7b958906dead79acbe306e9972b.jpg
    Looking for active adults that like to use the mic and talk in guild chat.
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    8ece4d0987d996f83f24726f68f1bdd5.jpg
  • luckybush56
    my psn is number34ew and my friend's is allniteace69,plz inv us,will donate everyweek!
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psn: ForKristSake

Looking for a mature guild that uses voice chat and where people could use a little help. I'm a master provisioner with every level recipe (including new Orc ones and Psijic). Crafting in every profession is at 50. Still a have a little research to go for 9 traits, though.

• Loric76
    Loric76
    ✭✭
    I'm a mature gamer (39) that played ESO for several months on PC when it first came out. Then life happened and I got too busy to game.

I've recently started playing it again on the PS4 and am having a blast. I've been looking for a social guild to group and adventure with, so ESTEEMED sounds like a great fit. I play a few hours a day on weekdays between 5 and 9PM Eastern Time, and a lot more on weekends.

I'd love an invite. My PSN is Loric76
  • Johnsonse3_ESO
    Johnsonse3_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    very new to this game but having a blast so far. Casual player mostly evenings M - F. and some on the weekends. Might be online after a night at the bar on the weekends. Would love to join a guild that does not take things super cereal. I dont want to have to be walking on egg shells like in some politically correct "safe space" on Mizzou campus.

PSN: laguna997
  • Uncle_Voodoo
    Uncle_Voodoo
    ✭✭✭
    3231332.jpg