Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild

TrapLordRay
TrapLordRay
Soul Shriven
Looking for a guild who has people that are active, know the game, and a good mixture of PVE/PVP. I eventually want to run trials with the guild.

I also don't want a tremendously large guild. I like it to be a tight knit group who all get to know each other and really help each other out. Its better when I'm not talking to strangers every time I enter the guild chat.
  • o_Skellington_o
    Check out The Wretched Legion post and let me know if you're interested.
  • TrapLordRay
    TrapLordRay
    Soul Shriven
    Check out The Wretched Legion post and let me know if you're interested.

Can you send the link please
  • BossUlric
    BossUlric
    TrapLordRay I'm in a guild that offers everything you just said and we pay are members weekly according to their rank in the guild. My gamertag is BossSirUlric if you want to join send me a message.
  • TrapLordRay
    TrapLordRay
    Soul Shriven
    BossUlric wrote: »
    TrapLordRay I'm in a guild that offers everything you just said and we pay are members weekly according to their rank in the guild. My gamertag is BossSirUlric if you want to join send me a message.

What is your guild name?
  • TrapLordRay
    TrapLordRay
    Soul Shriven

You guys look like a really cool guild but unfortunately Im more on the PVE side as of now than the PVP
  • tbonious_prime
    Send gamer tag to tbonious prime. We are new with about 30 members. We are all very active and trying to reach level 50 soon. Give us a try.
  • dkorte92
    dkorte92
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/186471/xb1-aldmeri-dominion-guild#latest

We've been doing dungeons the past couple of days together, we're about 30 people of a wide variety of levels, hit us up
  • TrapLordRay
    TrapLordRay
    Soul Shriven
    bump still looking
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    most small scale guilds are pvp based...the pve/trade guilds are larger then what your'e looking for...just saying
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • darkdiablo0610
    darkdiablo0610
    Soul Shriven
    Traplord. Dragonian Guard is a small guild building up, I am doing PVE currently to level but want to get PVP going when we get higher level. looking for good players for leadership roles. You can apply @ dragonianguard.gamerlaunch.com. PM with any questions. my Gamertag is Darkdiablo610
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • o_Skellington_o
    Things have changed a little in the Wretched Legion. While I personally enjoy pvp and hope to get enough members that will join me for some regular pvp sessions, there is plenty of room for people that don't want to pvp. Dungeons, Delves, trials (eventually), and most importantly right now, Levelling.
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    Dirty daggers are looking for members just like you. We have 84 members and we are a social guild looking for people who want to have fun and quest together
  • fighter93203
    Hey! I have a Muli Tier Guild that I know that you will love! it is a 4 Guild System where our primary guild is a Trading/Social/Crafting Guild, A PVP Sub-Guild, A PVE Sub-Guild, and A Thieving Guild. We are on the NA Server mostly Aldmeri Dominion.

Message me on live.... ill get you a invite...
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=HHG+Fighter

A bit about our guild....
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/198688/ad-houndhackers-global-jack-of-all-trades-guild#latest
    Xbox Ambassador / Enforcement United / Xbox Beta
    HoundHackers Global Guild Leader