Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUFF ESO + membership

  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    and you know this how?

    Because if it wasn't making any money right now I believe they would have already changed it. I believe think people purchase ESO+ now that they will continue with it and see how it does once DLC arrives.
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Mr_Durva wrote: »
    Lol why pay for the membership if there is no dlc out yet. your own fault for.... best just stop there

    Please read the thread or dont comment. I have no paid for ESO + i am trying to make ESO + more appealing to players and actually try and make ZOS money.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Yes I would like more for my membership.

    I understand there is no available DLC at this point, and I am not arguing about that. However as it seems because there is no DLC you do not have a very good reason to pay 20 bucks a month for 10% boost.

    I know we are getting crowns each month, but what can you really do with these crowns. Most of it are cosmetics or stupid potions or convenient items such as skill respec and stuff like that.

    As it seems I have really thought about dropping my ESO+ membership whenever I hit V1. By then I would have no reason to want to level up faster.

    It's $15 per month and you get all of that back in the form of crowns. What you're asking for is to be able to pay $15 and get more than that back each month.

    If I wanted 15 bucks worth of crowns I would buy them from the store. I don't care about crowns but I would like something else.

    I am not asking for anything that will make me more powerfull than others, maybe something like I can re-create my character appearance. It should just be a bit more fun to be a member than not to be.

    All I can say is: too bad. ZOS gives you $15 worth of crowns for your $15 and additional benefits. This isn't a pot luck. You don't get to choose what you want for $15.

    EDIT: If ESO+ doesn't offer what you want, then don't subscribe. But it's ludicrous to ask for more than what's already offered, because what's offered is already worth more than what you pay.

    This is what will happen and it has nothing to do with plus, people are talking with their wallets and the next few months will hurt them bad. People getting money back returning the game, GameSpot telling people to buy something else, yep your way is working. The game is bleeding and no one cares in top management it seems.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Yes I would like more for my membership.

    I understand there is no available DLC at this point, and I am not arguing about that. However as it seems because there is no DLC you do not have a very good reason to pay 20 bucks a month for 10% boost.

    I know we are getting crowns each month, but what can you really do with these crowns. Most of it are cosmetics or stupid potions or convenient items such as skill respec and stuff like that.

    As it seems I have really thought about dropping my ESO+ membership whenever I hit V1. By then I would have no reason to want to level up faster.

    It's $15 per month and you get all of that back in the form of crowns. What you're asking for is to be able to pay $15 and get more than that back each month.

    If I wanted 15 bucks worth of crowns I would buy them from the store. I don't care about crowns but I would like something else.

    I am not asking for anything that will make me more powerfull than others, maybe something like I can re-create my character appearance. It should just be a bit more fun to be a member than not to be.

    All I can say is: too bad. ZOS gives you $15 worth of crowns for your $15 and additional benefits. This isn't a pot luck. You don't get to choose what you want for $15.

    EDIT: If ESO+ doesn't offer what you want, then don't subscribe. But it's ludicrous to ask for more than what's already offered, because what's offered is already worth more than what you pay.

    It is too bad yes. But would it not make more sense to listen to their subscribers and add or edit content within the subscription to make it more attractive for players? I know I can easily unsubscribe but it is people as me who keeps the game going. Without subscribers ZOS will have a hard time maintaining the game on consoles.

    I see what you are saying, but as I mentioned it would make sense to make it attractive to what the players actually want.
    The Crown Store offers nothing too good other than a mount for those who does not have one and mainly cosmetics.

    Since the Crown Store already exists they should think of implementing their ESO+ membership somehow else. This would make people both buy the membership but also crowns for their store.

    I don't disagree, I just don't see any way that it would happen anytime in the near future, so what's the point of these threads? They're not going to change the model when the biggest selling point, free DLC, hasn't even begun yet.

    and thus you proved my point. Change it now and this will force people to buy the DLC. Getting ESO + And DLC purchases.

    It doesn't force people to buy it, it just alienates your audience. Their "subscription to access DLC" model is no different than leasing a car. Lots of people can't afford massive down payments for a new car, so they offer lower, monthly payments and allow you to still drive it. It's the same thing, and it's a model that I'm sure will work just fine for them.
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Yes I would like more for my membership.

    I understand there is no available DLC at this point, and I am not arguing about that. However as it seems because there is no DLC you do not have a very good reason to pay 20 bucks a month for 10% boost.

    I know we are getting crowns each month, but what can you really do with these crowns. Most of it are cosmetics or stupid potions or convenient items such as skill respec and stuff like that.

    As it seems I have really thought about dropping my ESO+ membership whenever I hit V1. By then I would have no reason to want to level up faster.

    It's $15 per month and you get all of that back in the form of crowns. What you're asking for is to be able to pay $15 and get more than that back each month.

    If I wanted 15 bucks worth of crowns I would buy them from the store. I don't care about crowns but I would like something else.

    I am not asking for anything that will make me more powerfull than others, maybe something like I can re-create my character appearance. It should just be a bit more fun to be a member than not to be.

    All I can say is: too bad. ZOS gives you $15 worth of crowns for your $15 and additional benefits. This isn't a pot luck. You don't get to choose what you want for $15.

    EDIT: If ESO+ doesn't offer what you want, then don't subscribe. But it's ludicrous to ask for more than what's already offered, because what's offered is already worth more than what you pay.

    It is too bad yes. But would it not make more sense to listen to their subscribers and add or edit content within the subscription to make it more attractive for players? I know I can easily unsubscribe but it is people as me who keeps the game going. Without subscribers ZOS will have a hard time maintaining the game on consoles.

    I see what you are saying, but as I mentioned it would make sense to make it attractive to what the players actually want.
    The Crown Store offers nothing too good other than a mount for those who does not have one and mainly cosmetics.

    Since the Crown Store already exists they should think of implementing their ESO+ membership somehow else. This would make people both buy the membership but also crowns for their store.

    I don't disagree, I just don't see any way that it would happen anytime in the near future, so what's the point of these threads? They're not going to change the model when the biggest selling point, free DLC, hasn't even begun yet.

    If we the players are not stating our minds then they will have no idea of what their players are thinking. That is why these forums are so powerful and good to have. I realise that most threads on here doesn't get a look at by developers but at least we are talking about it.

    I believe that memberships will rise alot when dlc is coming out to get the full experience but as of right now you are getting only half your meal essentially, because there is no DLC. Selling something half arsed is not really the way to go.

    I would want them to change the system yes, but that is likely not to happen.
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    BigM wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Yes I would like more for my membership.

    I understand there is no available DLC at this point, and I am not arguing about that. However as it seems because there is no DLC you do not have a very good reason to pay 20 bucks a month for 10% boost.

    I know we are getting crowns each month, but what can you really do with these crowns. Most of it are cosmetics or stupid potions or convenient items such as skill respec and stuff like that.

    As it seems I have really thought about dropping my ESO+ membership whenever I hit V1. By then I would have no reason to want to level up faster.

    It's $15 per month and you get all of that back in the form of crowns. What you're asking for is to be able to pay $15 and get more than that back each month.

    If I wanted 15 bucks worth of crowns I would buy them from the store. I don't care about crowns but I would like something else.

    I am not asking for anything that will make me more powerfull than others, maybe something like I can re-create my character appearance. It should just be a bit more fun to be a member than not to be.

    All I can say is: too bad. ZOS gives you $15 worth of crowns for your $15 and additional benefits. This isn't a pot luck. You don't get to choose what you want for $15.

    EDIT: If ESO+ doesn't offer what you want, then don't subscribe. But it's ludicrous to ask for more than what's already offered, because what's offered is already worth more than what you pay.

    This is what will happen and it has nothing to do with plus, people are talking with their wallets and the next few months will hurt them bad. People getting money back returning the game, GameSpot telling people to buy something else, yep your way is working. The game is bleeding and no one cares in top management it seems.

    almost seems like this is there last push so they can take the money and run. I have a feeling this game will be sold off within a year, thats if the game lasts another year.
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't think I'd subscribe but as it is right now, there's no point to eso+ there's nothing worth getting the crown store from my point of view. Well, nothing that you'd have to get more than once, i.e. Mount.
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    BigM wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Yes I would like more for my membership.

    I understand there is no available DLC at this point, and I am not arguing about that. However as it seems because there is no DLC you do not have a very good reason to pay 20 bucks a month for 10% boost.

    I know we are getting crowns each month, but what can you really do with these crowns. Most of it are cosmetics or stupid potions or convenient items such as skill respec and stuff like that.

    As it seems I have really thought about dropping my ESO+ membership whenever I hit V1. By then I would have no reason to want to level up faster.

    It's $15 per month and you get all of that back in the form of crowns. What you're asking for is to be able to pay $15 and get more than that back each month.

    If I wanted 15 bucks worth of crowns I would buy them from the store. I don't care about crowns but I would like something else.

    I am not asking for anything that will make me more powerfull than others, maybe something like I can re-create my character appearance. It should just be a bit more fun to be a member than not to be.

    All I can say is: too bad. ZOS gives you $15 worth of crowns for your $15 and additional benefits. This isn't a pot luck. You don't get to choose what you want for $15.

    EDIT: If ESO+ doesn't offer what you want, then don't subscribe. But it's ludicrous to ask for more than what's already offered, because what's offered is already worth more than what you pay.

    This is what will happen and it has nothing to do with plus, people are talking with their wallets and the next few months will hurt them bad. People getting money back returning the game, GameSpot telling people to buy something else, yep your way is working. The game is bleeding and no one cares in top management it seems.

    ESO is now more popular than WoW in the US, according to Google Trends. "Bleeding". It's more popular than ever before.

    Source
    Edited by MCMancub on June 30, 2015 2:06PM
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    MCMancub wrote: »
    BigM wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Yes I would like more for my membership.

    I understand there is no available DLC at this point, and I am not arguing about that. However as it seems because there is no DLC you do not have a very good reason to pay 20 bucks a month for 10% boost.

    I know we are getting crowns each month, but what can you really do with these crowns. Most of it are cosmetics or stupid potions or convenient items such as skill respec and stuff like that.

    As it seems I have really thought about dropping my ESO+ membership whenever I hit V1. By then I would have no reason to want to level up faster.

    It's $15 per month and you get all of that back in the form of crowns. What you're asking for is to be able to pay $15 and get more than that back each month.

    If I wanted 15 bucks worth of crowns I would buy them from the store. I don't care about crowns but I would like something else.

    I am not asking for anything that will make me more powerfull than others, maybe something like I can re-create my character appearance. It should just be a bit more fun to be a member than not to be.

    All I can say is: too bad. ZOS gives you $15 worth of crowns for your $15 and additional benefits. This isn't a pot luck. You don't get to choose what you want for $15.

    EDIT: If ESO+ doesn't offer what you want, then don't subscribe. But it's ludicrous to ask for more than what's already offered, because what's offered is already worth more than what you pay.

    This is what will happen and it has nothing to do with plus, people are talking with their wallets and the next few months will hurt them bad. People getting money back returning the game, GameSpot telling people to buy something else, yep your way is working. The game is bleeding and no one cares in top management it seems.

    ESO is now more popular than WoW in the US, according to Google Trends. "Bleeding". It's more popular than ever before.

    Source

    And yet i bet WOW has more active memberships and active players then ESO does. i bet WOW beats ESO by at least 5 million players.
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    BigM wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    Yes I would like more for my membership.

    I understand there is no available DLC at this point, and I am not arguing about that. However as it seems because there is no DLC you do not have a very good reason to pay 20 bucks a month for 10% boost.

    I know we are getting crowns each month, but what can you really do with these crowns. Most of it are cosmetics or stupid potions or convenient items such as skill respec and stuff like that.

    As it seems I have really thought about dropping my ESO+ membership whenever I hit V1. By then I would have no reason to want to level up faster.

    It's $15 per month and you get all of that back in the form of crowns. What you're asking for is to be able to pay $15 and get more than that back each month.

    If I wanted 15 bucks worth of crowns I would buy them from the store. I don't care about crowns but I would like something else.

    I am not asking for anything that will make me more powerfull than others, maybe something like I can re-create my character appearance. It should just be a bit more fun to be a member than not to be.

    All I can say is: too bad. ZOS gives you $15 worth of crowns for your $15 and additional benefits. This isn't a pot luck. You don't get to choose what you want for $15.

    EDIT: If ESO+ doesn't offer what you want, then don't subscribe. But it's ludicrous to ask for more than what's already offered, because what's offered is already worth more than what you pay.

    This is what will happen and it has nothing to do with plus, people are talking with their wallets and the next few months will hurt them bad. People getting money back returning the game, GameSpot telling people to buy something else, yep your way is working. The game is bleeding and no one cares in top management it seems.

    ESO is now more popular than WoW in the US, according to Google Trends. "Bleeding". It's more popular than ever before.

    Source

    And yet i bet WOW has more active memberships and active players then ESO does. i bet WOW beats ESO by at least 5 million players.

    You can "bet" all you want, but there's no way for us to know exactly. I would disagree, but then again I use statistical sites like Google Trends and Steamcharts to see that this game is rising fast. My arguments are based on logic, not fear and cynicism like everyone else on these forums.
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yeah I trust anything google says, what a laugh.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    BigM wrote: »
    Yeah I trust anything google says, what a laugh.

    Hey, you dropped this:
    Tin_foil_hat_2.png
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Logic.. How do you out logic the highest grossing/ player base MMO of all time and continues to have more then 8million subs worldwide to charts that can not see EVERY person playing EVERY game. I dont use google trends or steam. So right there your logic is flawed.
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    Logic.. How do you out logic the highest grossing/ player base MMO of all time and continues to have more then 8million subs worldwide to charts that can not see EVERY person playing EVERY game. I dont use google trends or steam. So right there your logic is flawed.

    If the most current information we have is actually correct, there's 7 million subscribers. And that was from Q1 2015. Warlords of Draenor's popularity has been more than cut in half since then.

    EDIT: WoW is a dying game with less than 10% of the players it had at its peak left.
    Edited by MCMancub on June 30, 2015 2:16PM
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    MCMancub wrote: »
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    Logic.. How do you out logic the highest grossing/ player base MMO of all time and continues to have more then 8million subs worldwide to charts that can not see EVERY person playing EVERY game. I dont use google trends or steam. So right there your logic is flawed.

    If the most current information we have is actually correct, there's 7 million subscribers. And that was from Q1 2015. Warlords of Draenor's popularity has been more than cut in half since then.

    and yet they just released a content patch. Subs always increase after a content patch. ESO would know this... Wait ESO wouldn't know this because no content has been added to the game in over a a year.

    7million players at, at least $15 a month = $105,000,000 MONTHLY.

    ESO has maybe 1000 subs at $15 a month = $15,000 ( used a made up number based on my bias of the member ship program in this game and how un popular and bad reviews this game has received over the last 12 months and the increased bad press for PS4 and Xbox one release.)

    EDIT ESO has had negative press for the last 12 months.
    Edited by spawn10459 on June 30, 2015 2:20PM
  • Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would bring back 'Loyalty Program' under new name like 'Supporter' or something.
    Since ESO+ members actively support the game with their subscriptions would be nice to have something designed just for them like unique emotes, costumes or something similar to loyalty rewards. Based on sub continuation like loyalty rewards did. In general P2P users don't complain often about the game and they're way less demanding than F2P fanatics :smile:
    All we do is support with feedback, report bugs and leave suggestions without crying on all forums how broken game and CODING* is, how op are classes we don't even play etc :smile:
    And I think would be really cool to have an option to 3D print your in-game character and buy it via Bethesda Store ...based on time of active sub, users would receive discounts where subs over let's say a year would get maximum discount of (for example) 30% or so. Longer you sub cheaper you buy ...and who wouldn't like to have his Tamriel hero on his desk? ;)


    * VERY trendy word among crying unhappy kiddies
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Seth_Black wrote: »
    I would bring back 'Loyalty Program' under new name like 'Supporter' or something.
    Since ESO+ members actively support the game with their subscriptions would be nice to have something designed just for them like unique emotes, costumes or something similar to loyalty rewards. Based on sub continuation like loyalty rewards did. In general P2P users don't complain often about the game and they're way less demanding than F2P fanatics :smile:
    All we do is support with feedback, report bugs and leave suggestions without crying on all forums how broken game and CODING* is, how op are classes we don't even play etc :smile:
    And I think would be really cool to have an option to 3D print your in-game character and buy it via Bethesda Store ...based on time of active sub, users would receive discounts where subs over let's say a year would get maximum discount of (for example) 30% or so. Longer you sub cheaper you buy ...and who wouldn't like to have his Tamriel hero on his desk? ;)


    * VERY trendy word among crying unhappy kiddies

    That is a good idea. +1
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    Logic.. How do you out logic the highest grossing/ player base MMO of all time and continues to have more then 8million subs worldwide to charts that can not see EVERY person playing EVERY game. I dont use google trends or steam. So right there your logic is flawed.

    If the most current information we have is actually correct, there's 7 million subscribers. And that was from Q1 2015. Warlords of Draenor's popularity has been more than cut in half since then.

    and yet they just released a content patch. Subs always increase after a content patch. ESO would know this... Wait ESO wouldn't know this because no content has been added to the game in over a a year.

    7million players at, at least $15 a month = $105,000,000 MONTHLY.

    ESO has maybe 1000 subs at $15 a month = $15,000 ( used a made up number based on my bias of the member ship program in this game and how un popular and bad reviews this game has received over the last 12 months and the increased bad press for PS4 and Xbox one release.)

    1. ESO just re-released on 2 new consoles and is now more popular than ever. When are you going to quit with the strawman arguments?
    2. 7 million players that no longer have to subscribe to play. They aren't making $100 million a month from WoW. Not even close.
    3. ESO doesn't make its money off subs anymore. If around 5% of PC players play through Steam (this is based on a previous poll on the forums that suggested this), then during peak hours there are around 67,000 players playing at the same time on PC alone. If ESO were entirely on Steam, this would make it the 5th most played game on Steam every day.

    I don't have time to continue arguing the same point over and over with you. Get your head out of the sand and look at the numbers. They point to ESO doing just fine. Good day.
    Edited by MCMancub on June 30, 2015 2:23PM
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    @Seth_Black I really don't see anything they do now to help the game, it is to late and only a complete redoing of high management could possibly save it. Even then they are going to have to hire good programmers stop outsourcing and have coders and management that actually understands the ES name and player base and most important cares about the brand.

    Then lastly stop the revolving door with coders.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Seth_Black wrote: »
    I would bring back 'Loyalty Program' under new name like 'Supporter' or something.
    Since ESO+ members actively support the game with their subscriptions would be nice to have something designed just for them like unique emotes, costumes or something similar to loyalty rewards. Based on sub continuation like loyalty rewards did. In general P2P users don't complain often about the game and they're way less demanding than F2P fanatics :smile:
    All we do is support with feedback, report bugs and leave suggestions without crying on all forums how broken game and CODING* is, how op are classes we don't even play etc :smile:
    And I think would be really cool to have an option to 3D print your in-game character and buy it via Bethesda Store ...based on time of active sub, users would receive discounts where subs over let's say a year would get maximum discount of (for example) 30% or so. Longer you sub cheaper you buy ...and who wouldn't like to have his Tamriel hero on his desk? ;)


    * VERY trendy word among crying unhappy kiddies

    +1.

    I dont care about crowns, I just want some cool stuff that is not necessarily game breaking. What I would like the most is to re-customize my character since I for some reason made him the height of a dwarf. I would really want to make him tall as a giant seeing I look ridiculous amongst other players.
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    MCMancub wrote: »
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    MCMancub wrote: »
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    Logic.. How do you out logic the highest grossing/ player base MMO of all time and continues to have more then 8million subs worldwide to charts that can not see EVERY person playing EVERY game. I dont use google trends or steam. So right there your logic is flawed.

    If the most current information we have is actually correct, there's 7 million subscribers. And that was from Q1 2015. Warlords of Draenor's popularity has been more than cut in half since then.

    and yet they just released a content patch. Subs always increase after a content patch. ESO would know this... Wait ESO wouldn't know this because no content has been added to the game in over a a year.

    7million players at, at least $15 a month = $105,000,000 MONTHLY.

    ESO has maybe 1000 subs at $15 a month = $15,000 ( used a made up number based on my bias of the member ship program in this game and how un popular and bad reviews this game has received over the last 12 months and the increased bad press for PS4 and Xbox one release.)

    1. ESO just re-released on 2 new consoles and is now more popular than ever. When are you going to quit with the strawman arguments?
    2. 7 million players that no longer have to subscribe to play. They aren't making $100 million a month from WoW. Not even close.
    3. ESO doesn't make its money off subs anymore. If around 5% of PC players play through Steam (this is based on a previous poll on the forums that suggested this), then during peak hours there are around 67,000 players on PC alone. If ESO were entirely on Steam, this would make it the 5th most played game every day.

    I don't have time to continue arguing the same point over and over with you. Get your head out of the sand and look at the numbers. They point to ESO doing just fine. Good day.

    1) I disagree 100% i know at least 15 people who wanted to get this game read some reviews and walked away.
    2) WoW is still sub based. so no idea what your talking about. Why wouldnt people need to pay for the game when the game still requires a sub to play.
    3) 67,000 people is still less than 7,000,000.

    Im done arguing with you and your flawed logic. You are entitled to your view points and i am to mine.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17261508174

    Take a read.
    Edited by spawn10459 on June 30, 2015 2:36PM
  • Katsibrokos
    Katsibrokos
    ✭✭
    Yes
    My sub ends next month and imho there is absolutely no reason to put up a new one as it is right now. Very low bonuses and no DLC in the horizon. For a B2P game, it really sucks to have a sub. I ll save my time cards for later use.
    Wood Elf Templar
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    My sub ends next month and imho there is absolutely no reason to put up a new one as it is right now. Very low bonuses and no DLC in the horizon. For a B2P game, it really sucks to have a sub. I ll save my time cards for later use.

    Why did you even sub in the first place?
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    My sub ends next month and imho there is absolutely no reason to put up a new one as it is right now. Very low bonuses and no DLC in the horizon. For a B2P game, it really sucks to have a sub. I ll save my time cards for later use.

    Why did you even sub in the first place?

    Most of us subbed to support the game, any game I play I support if I like it. Yes even if F2P or B2P, but I was wrong, they clearly do not care about us so I will never support this game again. Well unless a big change is done at the top and they stop outsourcing, loyalty is important to any MMORPG whether it is employees or customers.

    Right now this game has none of that!
    Edited by BigM on June 30, 2015 2:44PM
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    BigM wrote: »
    spawn10459 wrote: »
    My sub ends next month and imho there is absolutely no reason to put up a new one as it is right now. Very low bonuses and no DLC in the horizon. For a B2P game, it really sucks to have a sub. I ll save my time cards for later use.

    Why did you even sub in the first place?

    Most of us subbed to support the game, any game I play I support if I like it. Yes even if F2P or B2P, but I was wrong, they clearly do not care about us so I will never support this game again. Well unless a big change is done at the top and they stop outsourcing, loyalty is important to any MMORPG whether it is employees or customers.

    Right now this game has none of that!

    Well said sir. Sadly ZOS doesnt give a *** lol
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    On DCUO they had a separate queue for people who subscribed. That was a nice perk.
    Edited by Eejit1331 on June 30, 2015 3:01PM
  • spawn10459
    spawn10459
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Eejit1331 wrote: »
    On DCUO they had a separate queue for people who subscribed. That was a nice perk.

    i completely forgot about that.
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Sure, why not, since i have ESO+. Rich get richer!
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    To everyone who said we get enough for our membership just in crowns take another look at that. A personal who buys crowns outside of the eso membership gets a better price, in truth we are actually paying a premium for those crowns, as such crowns are a poor choice to justify the eso membership.
    Now add the 0 content and it is reasonably argued the the eso membership is not returning its investment.
  • Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    BigM wrote: »
    @Seth_Black I really don't see anything they do now to help the game, it is to late and only a complete redoing of high management could possibly save it. Even then they are going to have to hire good programmers stop outsourcing and have coders and management that actually understands the ES name and player base and most important cares about the brand.

    Then lastly stop the revolving door with coders.

    No, that's just an OPINION :) you don't have detailed information about it and I guess someone more competent that you manages it ;)
    And by 'understanding players' you mean listening to every whining kid with IQ just a little higher than his left shoe? :)
    First of all this is a PRODUCT made in accordance with some project and reaching some kind of goal you honestly have no idea about. END PRODUCT reaching customer usually doesn't look like expected end result (in most cases it's better)
    Second point: I guess you're not competent to assess someone's qualifications :smiley: you don't have any information about that specific group of people, who runs them and how, so comments like this just simply show pure ignorance and 'I know best' attitude of modern 'angry kids generation' (+100 points for using 'CODING'*)

    * VERY trendy word among crying unhappy kiddies

    Scroll away in peace ;)
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
Sign In or Register to comment.