Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

level 22 nightblade daggefall looking for guild that helps new players

jigglefruit
looking for a guild with experienced players in daggerfall to help me level, create builds, etc. i've been having trouble with this game im not used to this type of game. GT: jiggle fruit

Play on NA servers i have a mic and all that good stuff, active as well monday-fri 11am-9pm
  • Xionglu
    Xionglu
    Hey man what's up! I think you would be perfect for our guild! We constantly do PVE and pvp a few times a week. Well if you are interested send me a message on here or XBL: AoV Static
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    The great thing about ESO, is that it is hard to go wrong. Of course there are min/max options for raiding and pvp... but ESO gives you the ability to create the build that YOU want to play. And with ~300 skill points available in the game, you can afford to put a couple in the "wrong place".

The other great thing about ESO is that you can join up to 5 player guilds. My guild, Family Friendly, is active most evenings. We are a small, casual, social guild, but some of us are MMO veterans.

I personally have over 10 years of MMO experience, with over a year of played time in World of Warcraft. While the games are different, the concepts are the same, and I find that they translate well.

If you are interested, let me know. My GT is Equinox Black.

Equinox Black
    Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
    Xbox Live - Equinox Black
    Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!