The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

* DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE EU - GUILD - BROTHERS CACHE - RECRUITING! All PLAYERS WELCOME XBOX ONE

• SonofKreig
    SonofKreig
    Soul Shriven
    Hi can you send me an invite I am almost at enchanting cap but want to level up blacksmithing so will swap high gylphs for good deconstruct stuff. Only started playing at Christmas so got a lot to learn. GT l GRAYHAM l. small l's
  • Penguiins
    Penguiins
    Could I get an invite, gamertag iG Penguins
  • IrishClutchness
    Invite appreciated

GT- IrishClutchness

Main- 370 champ points

help with nirnhoned to become full master crafter especially appreciated!
  • PlasmaCube
    PlasmaCube
    Soul Shriven
    inv plz

GT: PlasmaCube
  • sensemillia
    Can i join pls ? My Gt : Chronica89
  • MCFC_Ste
    MCFC_Ste
    Looking to get back into the game

GT: As Friends Rust

(Withe the spaces)

Thanks in advance
    City till I die
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    Hey all sounds like a good growing guild. I'm a returning player starting a new character can I get a invite plz
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    All still waiting for adds in game will be happy to no you should be added later this evening
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    Thank you my GT is heirofaenarion
  • sharplivingfree
    sharplivingfree
    Soul Shriven
    inv please: sharplivingfree
  • ownilink
    ownilink
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join.

GT: MajoraNL

Thanks.

Owni
  • Dillon283
    Dillon283
    Hey, are you still recruiting?

New account, Lvl 21 High Elf Templar (Healer)

GT: AmethystPrismX

I shall cleanse Nirn with Aedric Light. No Daedra shall escape my wrath.
    Breton Sorcerer(DPS)Daggerfall Covenant
    GT: AmethystPrismX
  • a-dog
    a-dog
    Can I get an invite please?
    Cp 122 stam dk
    Gt funkybanjo
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    GT: kyaribobon
    thanks
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please add me, Scythe NL
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Hello thanks Dak, because of the way E.S.O players have come and gone throughout our guild overtime many players have quit but are currently still hiding in the guild so we can at least keep the guild bank open for all... thats the upside of that situation and obviously keeping the guild open to recruits. I understand any concerns you may be having with growth of such things like Guild Store & Guild Bank but many players are grinding and either horde in game items for self. Our guild was never intended to be a massive trading guild but more a guild of casual players that cant always no life such games but are experienced good gamers who want to get the most out of the game till the end.

I often deposit to the guild bank to help others in guild and it's nice to hear that there are others that do so like yourselves i would really like to establish the guild store and guild bank but this is an ongoing thing reasonable prices for all there is unfortunately really no structure to the trade market and prices it is hard to determine what costs what because the game is ever changing pro's and con's make prices ever change really it should depend on the individual pricing of your own items and some players are greedy some players understand to progress this game a good social network of friends and trading can really help when it comes to coin i rarely get over 100k coin because of the way that trade is.

I agree that deconstruction of other players crafted items yields more exp dependent on the level of the item and that it can be a long process to level such skills unless your'e deconstructing everything you come across in Tamriel..i am sorry i missed your post about deconstruction i have had the same problem and have had to grind many levels on my own enchantment for example...and have really tried hard to keep variety in our guild bank by depositing a portion of every item i have collected. i am building my own resource to a point where i can begin to sell in bulk through our own guild store. Although i cant do this alone . i would really like to start getting more players for group dungeons , craglorn content and all things p.v.p, p.v.e. i am still engaging with the game and want to help everyone and no i cant do that alone but still continue to try.

anyone looking for support, guild invites message me in game @rogue of war
  • whiskeyalpha
    Anyway I can get an invite?
    GT XWHiSKEYALPHA
    Thanks
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    **RECRUITING PHASE **
    **GUILD PERMISSIONS OPEN TO CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS**
    **GUILD RECRUITING PERMISSIONS OPEN TO ALL**
    **GUILD BANK OPEN TO CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS**
    **GUILD BANK DEPOSITS OPEN TO ALL**
    **GUILD STORE TRADING OPEN TO ALL**

Guild Prospects; Exploration, Dungeons, Dark Anchors, Beast Hunting, Gathering, Crafting, Marketplace, Guild Progression, Guild Bank, Guild Store, Player Advancement. other possible; Campaigns, Alliance Wars, Player vs player, Marketplace, Trade.

Friendly Experienced Guild looking to support all players for the long run.

All players are welcome please be respectful of one another.

**We are currently in our recruiting phase. You are able to recruit other players to the Guild, contribute to the Guild Bank, and use the Guild store freely please do! This will allow Brothers to grow into a large center of resources and aid for all contributing members to share.**

**If you are withdrawing from the Guild Bank please consider making deposits at the same time this allows us all a fair gaming experience**

**Members making deposits and generally contributing to the Guild Bank will be given full access**

**Guild Store open for all Brothers Cache members, allowing players to buy and sell each others items, at prices they choose to set**

*Guild Traders are scattered around Tamriel eventually if we make our Guild Store global others in game can your items through Guild Traders. Brothers Cache Guildmaster will have to bid for Brother Cache weekly for a Guild Store placement at a Guild Trader Trading Post. Therefore Regular Guild Bank Coin deposits are suggested if possible by members and much appreciated as this will help us to build, bid on and make sure our Guild Store is seen in game in set locations.

message if interested for Guild invites. rogue of war
  • PyuarleBelta
    PyuarleBelta
    Soul Shriven
    Hi could I have an invite please?

GT:PyuarlyBelta
  • RightyTighty
    Got room for an experienced player?

GT: D1SA3LE
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    13/07/2017
    LFG 15+ XBOX Daggerfall 21:00 start GMT EU Experienced players self sustain

Players should have a good knowledge of game mechanics and be willing to help each other complete content, craglorn world bosses, cyrodiil anchors, daily dungeons, pledges, vet dungeons looking for big group to start with. add GT rogue of war have good alliances within p.v.p also. should be fun.
  • MiscreantSmurf
    Add me miscreant Smurf
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    [BROTHERS CACHE DAGGERFALL XBOX EU] Hello all so just an update on current, so our focus is still the same. All members have recruiting permissions so we can all recruit more members supporting each other for the long run to reach end game and help others. We are getting, more involved in all p.v.p content and will welcome all players looking to start getting more involved with p.v.p, solo players, AP, Tel Var Stones, Imperial City, Imperial Sewers, Cyrodiill, Set Grind, Pledges, Anyone interested should message GT [rogue of war] in game. Anniversary event is now running so it is the best time for us to start with double AP/Tel Var. Look forward to playing with you in game soon... we also have strong p.v.p Alliances with some of the best Daggerfall Covenant, P.V.P Guilds such as Kings Legions, SCOTLAND , Alliance De Daggerfall (French Alliance). Never got a group when you need one ? drop us a message, of interest.
  • Morningrise
    Morningrise
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to jojn, please invite!
    My gt is:
    Morningrise89
  • barnabysmithb16_ESO
    Can I get an inv please?

GT: Smudgenat0r
  • LordGroyn
    LordGroyn
    Soul Shriven
    If you’re still recruiting I’ll take an invite please. Returning player after a year out.

GT - Lord Groyn
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there’s still space I’d like an invite, been looking for a guild to run pledges with and run with in PVP,
    GT: Shadow Akula 96
  • KianoBW10
    KianoBW10
    Soul Shriven
    I would like yo join I've been looking for a guild for a while
    I just started a new character that i would like to level up

GT: kianoBW10
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Don't let the shadow dwell within your soul summerset is here my brothers the time is now, we are still open guild, please send invites to those who seek co operation.

The Blades are coming pledge your alliance as soon as you can my brothers.

Dungeons, Delves, Dark Anchors, Daily Dungeons, Normal/Vet, Character Progression, DLC.
    Use Guild For Groups.
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Brothers Cache Xbox EU Guild Trading, Dark Anchors, Daily Dungeons, Crafting, Vampire Bites, PVM, PVE, PVP.

We are still recruiting and all members have recruiting permissions, so please invite your friends.

We do have a guild store so list your items for sale, any use of our guild store and any deposits made will determine how fast you get access to our guild bank.

anyone looking for invites can message GT rogue of war if interested or whisper in game.

Not the biggest Guild out there but we look out for each other, there is no obligation just easy social gaming we are mostly long term players, on as and when we can be trying to reach end game or simply continuing the grind.