The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

* DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE EU - GUILD - BROTHERS CACHE - RECRUITING! All PLAYERS WELCOME XBOX ONE

• Solcrab
    Solcrab
    24/08/2015

Reasonable turn out last night event groups and team play becoming more regular within the Guild. On another note because of our number of vet players future p.v.p events will take place in the Azura's Star campaign.

*Guild Brothers Cache *Open all day RECRUITING. use Guild 4 Groups/Exploration/Delves/Dungeons all things E.S.O.

Message GT - rogue of war for Guild invites.
    Hope to see you in game
    Edited by Solcrab on September 9, 2015 12:01PM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    214 + MEMBERS DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE GUILD BROTHERS CACHE NOW RECRUITING !
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Those of you hoping for banking permissions should begin by making deposits as and when you can. Only then when I see contributions have been made can I allow bank access to those players. Thank you ! Elder Crab [Guildmaster]
  • Crookert
    Crookert
    Soul Shriven
    GT = Kroekert

can you invid me

ty
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    WARNING ⚠ DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE EU GUILD BROTHERS CACHE @ ALLIANCE WAR sunday 30th August 2015 AZURAS STAR pm* GMT *. Message GT [rogue of war] for guild/group invites.
    Edited by Solcrab on August 30, 2015 6:46AM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    04/09/2015

Guild Trading Alliances welcome, message Xbox one GT [rogue of war] for Guild Alliances.

Edited by Solcrab on September 27, 2015 8:52AM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    All Players Welcome 03/04/2016
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Brothers Cache Recruiting, longstanding Guild. please use Guild for groups pvm , pvp, pve. We are a guild of diversity we have come across platform and have a vast knowledge, friendly, and still open for recruitment 209 members currently our guild will only become what you want it to be only by working together can we achieve a system that can support us for the long haul. message Guild master - rogue of war for invites . x
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT: FolksyLemon026
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Brothers thank you for your continued support in these hard times ! if you are using our GUILD BANK, consider depositing items you no longer need such as lower level jewelry weapon armor traits that you have researched and no longer need this will help our lower level members aspiring to be better help when help is needed. Please consider using our guild trade system instead of or alongside the Guild Bank i still use the Guild Store and would like to see us established with a guild trader in the near future if we start and sustain a trade within the Guild. We are all fully aware of the high loss of players on platform and many Guilds have suffered because of it. Don't hesitate to contact me for LARGE/SMALL/GROUP/DELVES/UNDAUNTED/P.V.P/P.V.E/ NIGHTBLADE/DPS/WEREWOLF/ENCHANT PARTNERS/WEREWOLF/VAMP BITES/ GUILD INVITES/ important things to note; deposits = banking rights / many of our members have come across platform from pc we all have busy lives ! and we are often dedicated irl we cannot always be online when you need us but the purpose of our Guild is to be open longstanding with a high level of members that like to help the community and do there own thing always entertain a companion and work together to complete harder parts of the game, it is impossible alone, even if it's in a small way, we will be here. As it stands for me, my current goals are to build my own resources, i will be listing stacks of items on the guild store , i am also looking to buy traits, rare tans, an enchanting partner would be helpful, currently working Undaunted quests and need members for group dungeons, vaults of madness being my current. hope to see you in game .
  • EVILSC0T5M4N
    EVILSC0T5M4N
    Soul Shriven
    120 cp player here have 3 characters looking for a active dc guild invite me gt EVIL SC0T5M4N
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    In regards to player activity it was nice to see how many players online last night are still dedicated to themselves in progressing through this game. The majority are aware that to sustain themselves alliances have to be made, we are still recruiting members and all members have recruiting rights. you will be sure to gain bank access through contribution to the guild bank alone; and or regular use of the guild store. so many changes see you in game soon . Elder crab .
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I am looking for an active guild, new to Xbone.

GT - AllAnostal.
    Would love to join you :)
  • pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    Please add me! Gamertag pandazmo - level 238 - Daggerfall
  • Dak2099
    Dak2099
    Thanks for the add to the Guild.

Let me know if you want to swap any components or need items for deconstruction.
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    always looking to trade in or out of guild I have every provisioning supply, collection of armour sets before the most recent update, enchantment trades, breaking down made gear, feel free to message me in game. hoping to get into cyrodil at some point and need partners and or players for undaunted quests etc...so much to do so little time
  • sharplivingfree
    sharplivingfree
    Soul Shriven
    hey can u give me an invite: GT: sharplivingfree
  • Dak2099
    Dak2099
    I've deposited a few items into the Guild Bank if anyone want to grind the Enchanting Skill Line?

If anyone needs anything in particular just shout and i'll see what i can find :)
  • PurfectPancake
    PurfectPancake
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild. I'm CP 260 and want to start doing vet dungeons soon!
    My gamertag is Purfect Pancake

Thanks!
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Morning all, of course those of you still waiting for an add i will get to you shortly after game maintenance finally off work for a little while so you should see me online a bit more next week look forward to running some group dungeons vet or otherwise. maybe some trading really want to get this guild store stocked a bit more and more trade among ourselves. we will get more character experience if we group and tackle dark anchors and dungeons together. I mainly dps and self heal werewolf, so if we can get a group healer then we will be unstoppable. look forward to seeing you all in game soon. Elder Crab . i have yet to explore craglorn, cyrodill, imperial city.
  • Shivanaya
    Shivanaya
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me: GT = Shivanaya
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    PUBLIC XBOX CLUB - THE ELDER SCROLLS PLAYER TID - SANCTUARY FOR ALL BROTHERS CACHE MEMBERS AND THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE PLAYERS ALIKE :smiley:
    Edited by Solcrab on November 16, 2016 2:10PM
  • frasake
    frasake
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there , please add me if space? Level 27 NB, trying to level and looking for players to level with! GT: Frodo A
  • sungaze
    sungaze
    inv me too please my xbox one tag is : Logicalplus

I have a breton templar healer. have xp from ps4 now playing on xbox.
  • Dethjestic69
    Still taking members? If so please add GT - dethjestic
    Coming from NA server. My NA was cp 568
    Thanks
    Edited by Dethjestic69 on December 27, 2016 7:10PM
  • F4llenPaladin
    Hi am lvl 42 in daggerfall.

Looking for a long term guild, am on most nights.

F4llen paladin.
  • F4llenPaladin
    Please add

level 42 Templar.

on most night, up for PVP PVE dungeons etc.

GT is F4llen Paladin
  • Dak2099
    Dak2099
    I've just added a few more Enchanting components to the Guild Bank if anyone needs anything?

If anyone has any blacksmithing/clothier or woodworking items available for sale / trade for deconstruction please let me know. Trying to increase my skill levels.

GT: DAK2099.

Many thanks.
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Firstly apologies to anyone still waiting for adds; really busy with I.R.L business. Secondly thank you for any continued support. I am currently building my clothing,blacksmithing. Enchantment skill lines ,would be great to get some deconstructing partnerships going. As i said before i can turn players into werewolf or vampire if you want this. I mainly battle through the game solo with most of the time i do have spare to game, as a result i have group gameplay yet to discover. Hope to see you in game soon .
  • pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    Can I join?

GT pandazmo