The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

* DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE EU - GUILD - BROTHERS CACHE - RECRUITING! All PLAYERS WELCOME XBOX ONE

Solcrab
Solcrab
**RECRUITING PHASE **
**GUILD PERMISSIONS OPEN TO CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS**
**GUILD RECRUITING PERMISSIONS OPEN TO ALL**
**GUILD BANK OPEN TO CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS**
**GUILD BANK DEPOSITS OPEN TO ALL**
**GUILD STORE TRADING OPEN TO ALL**
**VAMPIRE BITES**
**WEREWOLF BITES**

Guild Prospects; Exploration, Dungeons, Dark Anchors, Beast Hunting, Gathering, Crafting, Marketplace, Guild Progression, Guild Bank, Guild Store, Player Advancement. other possible; Campaigns, Alliance Wars, Player vs player, Marketplace, Trade.

Friendly Experienced Guild looking to support all players for the long run.

All players are welcome please be respectful of one another.

**We are currently in our recruiting phase. You are able to recruit other players to the Guild, contribute to the Guild Bank, and use the Guild store freely please do! This will allow Brothers Cache Guild to grow into a large center of resources and aid for all contributing members to share.**

**If you are withdrawing from the Guild Bank please consider making deposits at the same time this allows us all a fair gaming experience**

**Members making deposits and generally contributing to the Guild Bank will be given full access**

**Once we reach 50+ members our Guild Store will open for all Brothers Cache members, allowing players to buy and sell each others items, at prices they choose to set**

*Guild Traders are scattered around Tamriel eventually if we make our Guild Store global to others in game through Guild Traders. Brothers Cache Guildmaster will have to bid for Brother Cache weekly for a Guild Store placement at a Guild Trader Trading Post. Therefore Regular Guild Bank Coin deposits are suggested if possible by members and much appreciated as this will help us to build, bid on and make sure our Guild Store is seen in game in set locations.

People of Tamriel go forth and reclaim the land. Arm yourselves, bring down the anchors strike down the foes that stand before you, for they are unworthy disgusting creatures from the other plain. Rules are broken and the balance is no longer. Under pressure the cities guard can only contain for so long. Stand together, loot and gather, explore every corner of Tamriel's vast plains. Trespass, steal and murder. A bounty may be wavered. Do not be afraid my brother. We are here if you need us awaiting your pleasant return as always take care on your travels. [Elder Crab]

send a message of interest in game to [Brothers Cache Elders] for Guild invites [rogue of war] [Highjaka] [Super Shanze]

[Guild Site] Brothers-Cache.gamerlaunch.com
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/80367
Edited by Solcrab on August 17, 2015 1:22PM
  • ZDP444
    ZDP444
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, Im interested in joining

I'm a level 23 imperial draginknight, i'm going to become a vampire when I reach rank 30!

Thanks!
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Thank you for all your support. Brothers Cache grows every day as does our support network for all members. low level, mid level and higher level players we aim to provide a more laid back gamer a better chance to progress through the game as inevitably higher level areas require teamwork and mobs can be hard to handle alone. We also hope to achieve simply a base a place you can play how you want to play but also provide players the opportunity to trade more freely and sell your wares. We are set up to support. Openly and Freely although please do consider supporting Brothers Cache if and when you can.

BROTHERS CACHE GUILDMASTER - [Elder Crab]

Anybody hoping to join XBOX ONE DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE GUILD BROTHERS CACHE should either;
    1. Visit Brothers-Cache.gamerlaunch.com and apply to Guild
    2. Send a message of interest from your Xbox profile to [rogue of war] or [Highjaka]
    3. Send a message of interest in game Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Edition to [rogue of war] or [Highjaka]

Hope to see you in game soon.
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Fellow alliance players free to message us in game if your interested in group pvp activities in cyrodiil. ! Power in numbers ! Fellow guilds of the Daggerfall Alliance we have a large number of active players in cyrodiil, participating in pvp activities always looking for safety in numbers.
  • Downsey1989
    Please add me: GT = Downsey1989
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    If you want to support and really show off your characters within the guild you can help us and take advantage of our online presence by showing off your characters on the Brothers-Cache.gamerlaunch.com Guild Site. Just take a screenshot of your character in game.. to do this tap your middle button twice then the y button to take a screenshot.. attach the screenshot and your character name in a message and send it to gamer tag - rogue of war [Brothers Cache Guildmaster] can handle the rest. You can see your character @ brothers-cache.gamerlaunch.com but only if you choose to take the time to opt in to this. All the best, as always. Elder Crab
    Edited by Solcrab on August 21, 2015 12:03PM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    120+ BROTHERS [DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE GUILD BROTHERS CACHE] RECRUITING/MARKET/EXPLORATION/QUESTS/DELVES/DUNGEONS/MONSTER HUNTERS/PVE/PVP/CRAFTING/GUILD STORE OPEN/GUILD BANK 09/08/2015/PLAYER ADVANCEMENT/PLAYER BUILDS/SUPPORT NETWORK/BASE.
    Thanks for all your continued support !
    Edited by Solcrab on July 29, 2015 7:44AM
  • SharpC1rcle
    SharpC1rcle
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me character name: Milwambur 18 sorcerer
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Vampire/Werewolf bites can be given to our members. Just ask .
    Edited by Solcrab on August 7, 2015 8:47AM
  • kiera_49
    kiera_49
    Level 26, add me.
    Curiosity nT
    My name is Kiera :)
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Thank you for you interest kiera you will sent an invite to Guild Brothers Cache in game shortly please do not hesitate to add me @ gamer tag - rogue of war [Brothers Cache Guildmaster]
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    UPDATE: DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE GUILD BROTHERS CACHE 180 MEMBERS STRONG AND COUNTING.
  • xlgryphonlx
    Inv
  • Bobskey420
    Bobskey420
    Soul Shriven
    hey add me lvl 18 wood elf nightblade. i wanna join :smiley:
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Thank you for your interest you will be added to Xbox One Guild Brothers Cache in game E.S.O shortly. You will have access to our Guild Bank, Guild Store, and recruiting permissions. We are currently at 180 + members . Thank you for your continued support . We look forward to seeing you all in game soon .
    [rogue of war]
    Edited by Solcrab on August 10, 2015 6:00PM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    WE ARE CURRENTLY ACTIVE IN P.V.P AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BIG GROUP OPPORTUNITIES, GUILD LEADERS , BIG GROUPS AND ALL PLAYERS LOOKING TO GET INTO PLAYER VS PLAYER FOR THE FIRST TIME SHOULDN'T HESITATE TO JUST DROP US MESSAGE US IN GAME FOR ALLIANCE WAR ACTIVITY DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE GUILD BROTHERS CACHE XBOX ONE. [rogue of war] [Ultimate entity] [Highjaka]
  • bobbydowneyjunior
    GT - bobby104 lv24 redgaurd
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    190 + members

*ACTIVITY*

A.M - (OPEN) P.V.E, EXPLORATION, PLAYER ADVANCEMENT, SKY SHARDS, DUNGEONS, PLAYER BUILD.

P.M - (OPEN) GROUP EXPLORATION, P.V.P, GROUP DUNGEONS, ANCHORS, WORLD BOSS

Edited by Solcrab on August 13, 2015 9:11AM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    Daggerfall Alliance Guild Brothers Cache recruiting members 24/7 message xbox gamer tag B.C Guild master [rogue of war] for invites hope to see you all in game soon!
  • BigToeKnee
    BigToeKnee
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate, can you invite Teaknee Tieknee Toeknee?
  • Cons52
    Cons52
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, please add me and my friend:

Psn: Cons52
    +
    Psn: RocketRaccoon15

Thanks
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    **XBOX (EU) (UK)** DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE PLAYERS/PLAYER GUILD ALLIANCES.
    For adds contact me on the E.S.O forums with your E.S.O in game name(s) and xbox gamer tag or you can add gamer tag [rogue of war] and send a message of interest.

XBOX EU DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE BROTHERS CACHE GUILDMASTER..

v2y39t.png

aetf87.png

2ibdrpk.png

22dlq9.png

1zcn2qf.png

i4qpoi.png

15f0jq.png

Edited by Solcrab on September 4, 2015 6:25PM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    We almost have over 200 members ! Thank you for all your continued support. Hoping we can get together soon for a Guild Photos ! Find, Add, Message xbox gamer tag [rogue of war] for guild invites or Guild Alliances..
    Edited by Solcrab on August 18, 2015 8:50AM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    19/08/2015 DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE GUILD BROTHERS CACHE RECRUITING ALL PLAYER'S/P.V.P GUILD ALLIANCES. MESSAGE XBOX GAMERTAG [rogue of war] for guild invites or general interest in pvp.
    Edited by Solcrab on August 19, 2015 7:46PM
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    All serious long term players & contributing members depositing to the Guild bank will be given withdrawal permissions and promoted rank [bunch of bankers] we strive for fair gaming and team play others it would seem do not. Be the better player help others progress as you do, E.S.O requires team play and friendship between players and their player builds/characters just to get through. Resource plays a big part in player advancement. For this reason we have to manage the use of the Guild bank with care.For our P.V.E members especially. I would like to thank those good players out there for all you continued support as we grow and reach our goals. [rogue of war] Brothers Cache Guildmaster. Looking to contact us message xbox gamer tag [rogue of war]. GL in game .
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an add pls

Aldmeri Sorceror lvl10 at mo

In Daggerfall Covenant

GT is Milktray
    ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    21/08/2015 It would seem there is some error/bugs when trying to add certain players to the Guild I am met with error messages, accounts not found, so those of you that have not received invites in to the Guild because of this I apologize I am hoping a patch will come soon as we are not the only Guild experiencing problems like this..
  • craigbarker11
    craigbarker11
    Soul Shriven
    Please add
  • adanshars
    adanshars
    Soul Shriven
    Add me TastySplash9
  • Azog
    Azog
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join gamer tag Augustus
  • Solcrab
    Solcrab
    23/08/2015 DAGGERFALL ALLIANCE GUILD BROTHERS CACHE OPEN P.V.P GROUP AZURAS STAR TONIGHT.