Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Recruitment Closed] - LEGION - [AD][RP][PvP][PvE]

Endless-Shogun
Endless-Shogun
✭✭✭
Guildmaster Gamertag: L0rd Shogun
Current Members: 300 (at time of edit)
Guild Website: LegionEmpire.com
-
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

All Leadership is currently taking an extended break from Elder Scrolls due to the bugs and Zenimax's negligence.
The announcement of a new DLC next month release being advertised before the current guild breaking bugs have been addressed was the nail in the coffin for us.

We may be back, if and when we are, we will recruit again.

Thank you guys for your interest, have fun in Tamriel.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The North American Xbox One Megaserver guild Legion is always looking for more members!

MASTER RECRUITER: Lightninvash
Recruitment Officers: L0rd Shogun - SmilingKillr125 - BIGMEATBAWLS918 - ClarkBar2131 - snipingbookworm - Terr0r B0mb - UncleBubbaNM

Tired of struggling to find players to run a dungeon with in your trading guilds? Tired of seeing 130 members online, but only 3 in the guild chat channels, who just have their kinects rambling-on anyway? Tried of way jacked up prices of gear for guild mates?
If you answer yes to any of these, then Legion may be your answer to all these problems.
-
Join the LEGION - Join a Home
No Membership Fees - No Application Process - No Hard Requirements
-
We've expanded into the Legion Empire
We have 1 Main Guild (Legion) and 3 Sub-guilds that serve different purposes to support our Empire
More details can be found at our Website on these guilds and their purpose
-
A Note About Voice Chat & Guilds (click):
The Voice Chat system in ESO is... quirky at best.
We are not able to set a "default guild", and as such, voice chat will only be automatically enabled for the first guild you are in (and sometimes not even then) you have to manually switch the guild chats, every single time you log in.
We had 41 people on last night (a Tuesday), but not everyone was in the guild chat. Some people just don't like it on, others are in their own parties, and some never switch because its a hassle.

In Legion we promote teamwork, and we've already seen several groups of guild mates who've never played together group up to quest and do dungeons, making new friends in the process!

If there aren't any people in the guild voice chat channel, don't be discouraged, just send a message to the people you want to group with!
-
Scheduled PvP Events (click):
Legion has Scheduled PvP days/events, EVERY week from 6pm CST (Central Standard Time) to 10pm CST, the Day will vary until we find a good spot to make regular, the day will be announced a few days before the event in the guild MOTD, you can join, and you can leave any time you want, we play on the Haderus Campaign exclusively (You can play as a guest of course). Getting into the PvP group is simple, just message (via Xbox) any leadership rank (Baron & Above) currently online! We will be adjusting date/time until we find that sweet spot!

Day: Will Vary, Will Be Announced in MOTDs
Time: 6pm-10pm CST (Weekend Days will be longer running)
Campaign: Haderus
-
Guild Ranks & Info (click):
Our guild uses a Medieval and Roman style rank fusion to create a fun atmosphere, and uses a Chain of Command in PvP
(Non-Aldmeri Dominion rank simply means you do not HAVE to be in the Aldmeri Dominion to attain this rank. All ranks higher than Legionnaire require an Almeri Dominion character to be on your account, unless noted as Non-Aldmeri.)

Lord - Guildmasters
Baron - High Officers in Guild, Command over groups of soldiers, creating tight-nit groups called "Cohorts".
Immortal- There is no Guild without you, your entire purpose is to serve Legion and drive our cause.
Praetorian- Officers in Guild, Commands a Baron's soldiers in war, helps train members, helps recruit and expand the guild.
Ordinator- Helps organize soldiers in battle, helps with recruitment, helps train and also assists Praetorians.
CenturionYou're known a bit, you seen battles again and again, and help Legion when you can.
Knight- Notated warrior of the Guild, no longer green.
Legionnaire - Noted Solider for the Guild.
Footman- New Raw Recruit to the Guild.
1 Recruit gets you a promotion to Legionnaire Rank.
3 Recruits gets you a promotion to Centurion Rank.

-
A Legion of Dedicated Crafters (click):
In Legion we have a select few(the maximum number is limited) master crafters that become signed-on Dedicated Crafters for legion.
We work in a network, sharing resources, information, and sells.
We also have our own Crafting Guild - Legion Workshop - Membership by invite only.
We advertise as a group, and split up the responsibilities in order to make extra gold.
We also work as a group to farm resources, materials, and create goods for guild use.

We have a separate, crafting oriented guild for our crafters containing loads of supplies, items to level, recipes, and more & more! Membership is exclusive due to the bank being open to aid our members.
-
Who We Are (click):
We are a group of friends who play multiple games together, some of us playing together for more than 10 years.
And the best way to make more friends to play games with is to meet new people.

We are creating a fun, immersive, and helpful environment, with elements of role-playing.
ZOS may be limiting our ability to role-play, but we are doing what we can, where we can!

We run an external economy, and are looking to make Legion a group of dedicated, elite warriors, instead of hundreds of people only looking for trading.
If you are already in a trading guild, and you're looking for a guild to join and focus on, give Legion a try!
Our guild store is up, and we stock it with affordable supplies for guild mates.
-
Legion Guild Website (click):
new Guild Website has launched and has been improved in several areas, we are constantly adding new fun and useful items to the site. Its updated regularly. And new items are added to it often.
We are using this website to expand the guild and supply information about Legion to our members. In-game information is VERY limited, so as we progress even further, this will become a more and more important tool for our guild. Its use it not required, but by far recommended, the information on it is great.

LegionEmpire.com
-
Official Trade Guild: Legion Coinhouse (click):
Legion has an Official Trade guild under it's banner.
The Legion Coinhouse
Our trade guild offers many things other trade guilds simply can't.
We wanted to branch out into the market, while keeping Legion what it is at its core. A team work oriented, progression guild that isn't a trade guild.
Legion members have priority on joining the Coinhouse

-
Feel free leave a reply on this thread, message me on the forums here, or via Xbox, Gamertag: L0rd Shogun

Name: Legion
Guild Master: L0rd Shogun (gamertag)
Founded: 6/9/15
Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
---But open to all alliances
Focus: PvP & PvE
Current Main Perks:
  • Cost-Only Crafting
  • Free Werewolf and Vampire bites
  • Access to several dedicated crafters

5F4C3E37-65D5-4ED1-AB3E-BA6915825B8C.jpg
Edited by Endless-Shogun on October 7, 2015 11:33AM
- The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: We are utilizing all 10 rank spots available.
    And to be honest, if we could have more, we probably would!
    Edited by Endless-Shogun on July 6, 2015 8:36PM
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: We have 2 "Guild Master" ranks.
    The two founders made an agreement months before ESO even launched to rule the guild together, utilizing our different skills on different aspects of the guild.
    Edited by Endless-Shogun on July 6, 2015 8:35PM
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: Our ranks are a fusion of Roman titles and Medieval titles.

We wanted to create a fun, immersive environment to play in, but we weren't content to stick to only one set theme.
    Some of us love Game of Thrones, while others love all things Roman!
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: Guild Master L0rd Shogun grinded for 10 hours straight when the game launched on 6/9/15 to reach level 10 and ensure we got the legacy guild name of Legion
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: Legion's second highest rank, Baron, is only allowed to have 6 holders at any one time.
    Each Baron is assigned an Aldmeri Sector as "his lands".
    The Barons then chooses soldiers to assign to his Cohort from within the guild.
    This encourages our officers to interact with the guild, and make new friends.
    The Cohorts are under the Baron's command in PvP.
    Its one of our approaches to Role Playing.
    Edited by Endless-Shogun on July 8, 2015 2:00PM
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Tfarm692
    Tfarm692
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if ya can shoot me an invite
  • lllHyperlll
    lllHyperlll
    Soul Shriven
    Ill join ya,

LLLHyperLLL
  • TheThirdDovahkiin45
    TheThirdDovahkiin45
    Soul Shriven
    xZxDEADGAMERxZx, looking for an immersive guild!!!!
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    I will be happy to send invites as soon as I can @Tfarm692 , @lllHyperlll , and @TheThirdDovahkiin45

Sorry I didn't send invites yesterday, had a busy day!
    - The Legion Empire -
  • TheThirdDovahkiin45
    TheThirdDovahkiin45
    Soul Shriven
    When is the earliest I will receive an invite do you think? @Endless-Shogun
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: the Praetorian rank swears allegiance to a Baron, and commands a Battalion of men on the battlefield.
    Preatorians also help to coordinate and command soldiers in war.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • CrypticEasy
    Sounds fun, I'd like to give it a try. Gt: Cryptic Easy.
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Great @CrypticEasy I will get an invite sent your way as soon as possible!
    - The Legion Empire -
  • sigmaxl
    sigmaxl
    ✭✭✭
    Very interested.
    Gt : Sig the Feared
    [AD] [Xbox1]
  • KatrinaC6162
    I have been in a few guilds and then had to quit as they ere either...not active, full of children who troll, or just wasn't anyone ever on. I have really been trying to find a serious interactive guild.

My GT is Infinitearc 2639..
    Edited by KatrinaC6162 on July 9, 2015 5:58PM
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    @KatrinaC6162 even during the weekdays we tend to have 10-25 people online during peak hours (4pm-10pm CST)
    Weekends usually see higher traffic also. And we're still under 100 members...

We're active, as we gain more members, we fully intend to have scheduled PvP and PvE days.
    We are serious, we are all adults (there may be a child hiding among us who isn't talking) but we usually send the children away, sometimes our conversations can get inappropriate for the younger ears.

I will be glad to send you an invite so you can give us a try at least!
    Edited by Endless-Shogun on July 9, 2015 6:05PM
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    @sigmaxl I will send you an invite later today, is your gamertag Sigmaxl?
    - The Legion Empire -
  • KatrinaC6162
    Thanks. I will be on later. I dont care how many as long as its active and not 12 year olds making me feel like i should be babysitting..lol...no offense.
  • sigmaxl
    sigmaxl
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I should have added that. GT is Sig the Feared
    Gt : Sig the Feared
    [AD] [Xbox1]
  • DREYD3N
    DREYD3N
    I am interested, my GT is DREYD3N
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    All invites are up to date.
    If you did not receive an invite, I may of had trouble with your Gamertag, or you may have been in 5 guilds at time of invite.
    Just message me and we will resolve it!
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: We boast a mature title, and do not allow children in our ranks.
    This however, does not mean our conversations don't get a little immature or bizarre from time to time.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Angelikae
    Angelikae
    I would totally appreciate an invite
    GT: LookedAcorn912
  • LegionIsAll
    Damn. Love the name and group sounds awesome . Sad to say we're enemies . Gt Legion is all...Ebonhart though Vet1
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    That's Oaky @LegionIsAll we have plenty of roles available to outlanders like yourself.
    And, if you ever make an Aldmeri Dominion alt you'll have a good home.

Invite it sent.
    Edited by Endless-Shogun on July 11, 2015 8:15PM
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Currently hitting 130 members. Once we reach 150 members we will begin to have regularly scheduled PvP and PvE days.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: Legion has several dedicated guild crafters, we work together in a network, taking it a step further than just having crafters in the guild.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: Legion has partnered with a Werewolf guild in an attempt to try and help out members who desire bites receive them quickly and safely, scam-free.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    Guild Fact: When we recruit 10 more members, we intend to start scheduled PvE and PvP weekly events.
    - The Legion Empire -
  • Firesenz
    Firesenz
    GT: Firesenz

I would like to join!