Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Join Dads of Tamriel!

• nbksaske
    nbksaske
    ✭✭✭
    hey :smile: im a dad and would like to join your daggerfall guild, european server, could do with a hand leveling up also lol

PSN; NbKsaske
  • Skroin
    Skroin
    I've yet to hear anything about joining.
    I'd like to join the Ebonheart Pact side.
    Psn is Murmaider84
    "Only you can save the world from the regional franchise of ultimate evil and its sinister District Manager.
    Yes, only you and the 12 million other protagonists running around."
  • Tiggy2tiggy
    Tiggy2tiggy
    Soul Shriven
    Right on I am dad of 2 and 1 on the way and would love to join this guild! My PSN is tiggzy2tiggy I have 1 main toon on AD and one other VR on EP
    Edited by Tiggy2tiggy on September 16, 2015 12:47AM
  • buddahburda
    Would like an add. Psn - buddahburda, eso - buddahman.
    Vet Rank 2, master alchemist, master provisioning, master clothier, goods farmer and active trader.
    Father of 5, so I think I qualify, lol.

Daggerfall allegiance, NA server
  • Stinslow
    Stinslow
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please. My PSN name is Stinslow in ebonheart on NA server
  • one_man_riot87
    I'm in ebonheart NA psn-one_man_riot87
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    I am neither a dad nor a dude, but the fact there is an all dad guild is pretty adorable. Props to you guys for being gamers and good fathers!
    Salt-Rose
    { daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
    . a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • emanon
    emanon
    I'd like to join. A.D. , NA. , high elf lvl 12. Normally play 2-3 hrs daily early morning
  • emanon
    emanon
    Forgot to add psn name, sorry.
    Psn ogre1077
  • forcepush28
    forcepush28
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joing your DC guild. Please send invite to psn: forcepush28