Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Join Dads of Tamriel!

Pancho_jj
Pancho_jj
Soul Shriven
Calling all father's, dad's, uncle's, and even grandpa's, Dads of Tamriel are currently recruiting. We have three guilds established in all ttree alliances so don't feel pressured to just join 1. We are laid back, getting to know everyone kind of guild. Only thing we ask for is to respect each other and just have fun. We have an official alliance and support of one of the biggest community on Destiny, Dads of Destiny! We are the only official guilds of Dads of Destiny, so not only would you be joining DoT but a larger community of 35,000 other dads. Guilds are growing daily so hurry up and join fellow father's in the battlefield of Tamriel or Cyrodiil. More info send message to one of three guild masters on ps4
DoT Ebony Heart - Bethor7
DoT Dominion - Redpaxton
DoT Daggerfall - Pancho_jj

We have also set a forums on the main Dads of Destiny website, come and check us at dadsofdestiny.net
Edited by Pancho_jj on June 23, 2015 11:54PM
  • gavinsonic
    gavinsonic
    Soul Shriven
    hi i would like to join the daggerfall guild, i'm in dod gmt and enjoying eso very much, "could also do with a hand lvl'ing up lol"
  • Pancho_jj
    Pancho_jj
    Soul Shriven
    We have also set a fforums on the main Dads of Destiny website
    gavinsonic wrote: »
    hi i would like to join the daggerfall guild, i'm in dod gmt and enjoying eso very much, "could also do with a hand lvl'ing up lol"

Hey yea Gavin glade to have you brother, what is your psn, and also are you playing on the European servers or north american servers?
  • gavinsonic
    gavinsonic
    Soul Shriven
    psn is gavinsonic74 and i'm on the eu server. cheers for having me.
  • bogustech
    bogustech
    I'm on Dagger fall
    psn- bogustech
    Son, Brother, Husband, Father, Frequent Farter
  • datwitty
    datwitty
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like fun! I'm on Daggerfall NA and my PSN: drddaydstryr
    Edited by datwitty on June 30, 2015 4:30PM
  • TheDuckieOne
    Hey, sounds great!

I am Ebonheart pact, NA server psn TheDuckieOne would love to join :)
  • KN1FEM
    KN1FEM
    Soul Shriven
    I play Ebonheart, would love to join other fellow dads!
    PSN: KN1FEM
  • Insgod
    Insgod
    Soul Shriven
    Would be great to join! Please invite. Thank you

PSN insurancegod NA Server Daggerfall
  • Antubis
    Antubis
    ✭✭
    I'm a dad and would like to join.

PSN: Antubis777
  • Kroatan
    Kroatan
    Dad here also :smile:

I'm a Veteran MMO player as well, and I'd like to join a mature progressive guild!

PSN seesawman

PS4 NA -AD
  • Pancho_jj
    Pancho_jj
    Soul Shriven
    gavinsonic wrote: »

Hey Gavin sorry bout that man we currently don't have an EU guild, as soon as that happens I will be updating this post
  • beaston1979
    beaston1979
    Soul Shriven
    Dad Here looking for a guild. psn killrBkilled79. Please add would love to join...
    Edited by beaston1979 on July 1, 2015 2:22PM
  • setsua25
    setsua25
    Soul Shriven
    send an invite to

PSN:setsua25 on daggerfall side :)
    Streamer and podcaster with dungeoncrawlernetwork.com Long time MMO gamer"since 1997" Find me on Xbox1 or the PS4.
  • Patavian
    Patavian
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on Daggerfall side, PSN is Patavian. Apparently I haven't posted enough on these forums to be given the ability to message other people yet. Please add me
  • datwitty
    datwitty
    Soul Shriven
    I just joined yesterday and had a blast getting my first look at PvP in this game with them! Here's a bump for new members.
  • ZealFire
    ZealFire
    I would like to join Daggerfall PSN: ZealFire
    Edited by ZealFire on July 2, 2015 7:45PM
  • gen117
    gen117
    Soul Shriven
    I saw the notification about using Band. Is there an invitation code to get access? I have the band app but it's currently "connected" to the Xbox One Dads of Destiny group. How do I add the PS4 group?

I need some PVP and to say goodbye to random groups!
  • TheJaritinLives
    TheJaritinLives
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in Ebonheart, found out about it through a friend in DoD ;-) would love to eventually join in all three factions :-)
  • baconstrips
    baconstrips
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: mokotoko Dagger fall I'm a member in destiny and I would love to join the adventure in esotu. Thanx in advance
  • Dwaladust
    Dwaladust
    Soul Shriven
    Good to see DoD making a showing in TESO! I would very much like to your Ebonheart Pact guild, my PSN is Chonhealer. I will send a message in game to your EP GM once I am home and free to log in.
  • Mhylton44142
    Mhylton44142
    ✭✭
    my PSN is MJH2008 on the NA servers of the PS4 in the DC. I would like to join your guild
  • LeiZaK
    LeiZaK
    Soul Shriven
    Count me in. My PSN is LeiZaK and I am part of the Dominion.

I'm still pretty new... just ventured into Cyrodiil (Hestra Campaign) for the first time yesterday
  • Skroin
    Skroin
    I'm interested in joining. I've only started playing the game a week ago so I'm still learningbthe game.

I actually came here from Destiny, where I am a part of DoD Ronin.

My only character so far is a 20 Nightblade on Eb.

PSN IS Murmaider84
    "Only you can save the world from the regional franchise of ultimate evil and its sinister District Manager.
    Yes, only you and the 12 million other protagonists running around."
  • anubisascends
    anubisascends
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, I would love to join a guild, and this sounds like a great one to be a part of (I have 2 older kids and an 18 month old), but I play on PC. Do you have any PC guilds or plan on making some PC ones? I currently have a lvl 20 Dragonknight part of the Daggerfall Covenant. I am planning on making a Daggerfall Covenant Templar as an alt.

Thanks
  • VaRunner
    VaRunner
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys looking to join a guild that as a shared interest and understanding. I am in daggerfall, psn: VaRunner, would love an invite please.
  • ThaLastProdigy
    PSN: ThaLastProdigy NA Servers. Daggerfall Covenant
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you'd probably get moar members if u changed the name to "Hot Chicks of Tamriel"...
  • alleycat22469
    psn alleycat22469
  • Xariz
    Xariz
    ✭✭
    Glad I found you guys, sounds like the perfect fit for me! Would love to join the Ebonheart Pact PSN is Democraticwaffle
  • Chairo_Kuma
    Chairo_Kuma
    ✭✭✭
    hi there i would love to join plz send an invite my way! I'm a single father of 2 so i know an understand the gaming struggle!

Dominion
    Ebon Heart Pact

PSN: kurokuma80
    Edited by Chairo_Kuma on September 10, 2015 10:24PM
    GM Esteemed/PS4 NA /Never Knows Best.....

• Redguard Stam Blade - 50 - AD
    • Argonian Mag Templar - 50 - AD
    • Redguard Stam Dragon Knight - 50 - AD
    • Breton Mag Blade - 50 - AD
    • Argonian Stam Warden - 50 - AD