Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild

iMACalkal
iMACalkal
Soul Shriven
I am a level 36 Imperial Templar specialization in Healing

I am specializing in:
Blacksmithing lvl22
Clothing lvl22
Woodworking lvl 22

If there is a guild out there looking for a very active player with these traits for their guild invite me. GT is iMAC Alkal

RPG guild preferred
  • iMACalkal
    iMACalkal
    Soul Shriven
    im in Daggerfall
  • BambooAssassin
    BambooAssassin
    Soul Shriven
    I will send you an invite our guild name is IX Legion Quartermaster's
  • iMACalkal
    iMACalkal
    Soul Shriven
    ok
  • sm0knbarrels012
    Xbox one guild. Daggerfall legions we have a built up organized bank we help with quests and pvp. Daggerfall legions
  • Nasa
    Nasa
    NASA would like to have you as part of our crew. The skills you mentioned will be of great use to use and we are looking to expand! We are at 120 members now and rising quickly.
  • RobertBoyd
    RobertBoyd
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join GT is Robert Boyd1
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    House Hlaalu would love to have a healer!! if your'e interest in some trade and pvp too let me know

GT: same as forum
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    If you are looking for an active and moderately structured Ebonheart trade guild then maybe House Hlaalu can occupy one of you slots. guild trader is currenty Dosa in Windhelm. if you would like an invite just msg me on xbox @PoseidonEvil
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk