Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

-The Laughing Coffin- Aldmeri dominion -NA-PS4-

Z_pox
Z_pox
All right hello potential guild mates im Z_pox gonna give you a run down on what were about. We are here to help you get the most out of your gaming experience we love to help each other with what can and probably will arise wether you need help in the world or help with crafting or out in the unforgiving land of cyrodiil we got you. Now to those who think they can just join and expect a vamp/wolf bite please just grab the nearest object and bash your self with it. Me and my officers are just sick of it and were done trying to cater to your crybaby selfish needs when you've done nothing to contribute to the guild or its members! That last bit aside id love to hear from you. Feel free to send ingame mail to Z_pox Bama_plur Optics- or Gorerevamped for info and details. And may Sithis have mercy on your soul N'wahs
Edited by Z_pox on July 4, 2015 11:45AM
"why would you want to swing a staff? A mace hurts more. Or a sword. Can't shoot a fireball from a sword, tho." -M'aiq the liar
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down. Greatfulcook on psn
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    Das Bump
    "why would you want to swing a staff? A mace hurts more. Or a sword. Can't shoot a fireball from a sword, tho." -M'aiq the liar
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a PC transfer with a V9 vamp (lvl 10) sorcerer who is happy to assist - Aldmeri

Guild invite me so I can accept when next in game if you like.

PSN ID ozjohnd
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• sirnonagon
    wrong place for guild recruitment...lets get a mod on this.
  • motofreakkennyb14_ESO
    motofreakkennyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a good guild lately. Shoot me and invite. PSN toxicdamaged
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    sirnonagon wrote: »
    wrong place for guild recruitment...lets get a mod on this.

Oops >.>
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    Bumpidy bump bump
  • christopherclose5
    christopherclose5
    Soul Shriven
    christopherclose is my pan. I'd like to join.
  • christopherclose5
    christopherclose5
    Soul Shriven
    christopherclose is my pan. I'd like to join.

PSN****
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    Bump
  • Suvios
    Suvios
    Soul Shriven
    PSN HellGore47
    love to join
    send invite when you can
  • thuad
    thuad
    Soul Shriven
    I love to join up
    PSN: RUNNINGP
    please send invite.
  • Dangk
    Dangk
    Vr8 nightblade

Add my psn: iridet9
    I will accept tomorrow morning when i get on
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    Bump
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    ^
  • itsabucslyfe24
    itsabucslyfe24
    Soul Shriven
    @Z_pox I'm down man send me invite to itsabucslyfe24. looking forward to help grow the guild.
  • TheOkie
    TheOkie
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join the guild : TheOkie
  • Sacred-G
    Sacred-G
    Sounds great! PSN GT: SacredG Thanks and Hail Sithis!
    >PSN Gamertag: SacredG
    >Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
    >APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com

• Z_pox
    Z_pox
    <( `_‘ )>
  • elcubanlion
    PSN: elcubanlion
    please invite me
  • Pradagy09
    Pradagy09
    I would like an invite as well
    PSN: Nino209
    ps. I enjoy the SAO guild name
    PSN: Nino209 Server: NA Race: Imperial Class: Templar Level:41 Guild Nightmares
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, add:
    EWOKGHOST

Thanks!
    [Arcane] is recruiting! Daggerfall PS4 NA PvP/PvE - 400+ active members ~ Main recruitment thread ~ www.facebook.com/ArcaneGuild
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    t( `_´ t)
  • SaintSteele
    SaintSteele
    Soul Shriven
    I'm game. Add me!

PSN: SaintSteele
  • unfetered
    unfetered
    Add me. Psn unfetered
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    t( ` _´ t)
  • GRAFFxDGAF
    GRAFFxDGAF
    Soul Shriven
    Im looking for a guild i am ofc really low level i just made my AD tonight. i will be turning Vamp down the road when the time is right. let me know if there is still room. PSN - GRAFFxDGAF
  • mellostoneub17_ESO
    All vamp guild, sounds like a good time.

Psn: mellostone
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
  • RocketzAway
    RocketzAway
    Soul Shriven
    If I'm not a vamp, can I still join? Or do you have enough non-vamps?