The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Arcane] 400+ members, DC guild - PvP/PvE (PS4 NA)

JediRift
JediRift
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, [Arcane] is looking for you! We're a Daggerfall Covenant NA megaserver guild. Doing a mix of PvP/PvE. Although our leader has more of a PvP focus, we have many other PvE/crafting focused members dedicated to their respective interests. We are truly a "whatever we choose to conquer, we WILL conquer" guild. We have Cyrodiil on farm, and PvE endgame raids also in our sights. Our guild excels at sharing information and helping each other, as well as having a great community to exchange items with.

Our group is very active, very helpful & very friendly. Not too mention that we are experienced, organized leaders. No other DC guilds are running organized events, have a website to communicate when out of game, are as knowledgeable as our members, or are as friendly and helpful. You are not just a number in our populated ranks. We have been forming friendships with every player, and removing those with bad/disrespectful attitudes. If you are genuinely friendly and here to enjoy the game on every level, you will vibe well with our guild.

We're at 400+ active members currently. We intend to crush, kill & destroy everything that ESO has to offer.

PLEASE READ THE GUILD MESSAGE OF THE DAY AND ABOUT SECTION WHEN INVITED. YOU SHOULD ALSO READ THROUGH FACEBOOK.COM/ARCANEGUILD FOR INFORMATION ;)

News: We had a successful friday night in Cyrodiil during our last PvP weekend. Our guild almost single-handedly took six keeps in a row, completely taking over the entire map in Skull of Corruption. Since then, the map has remained entirely dominated by our faction.

Saturday was a bit slower due to our factions domination of the map, but a few wall farming/delve/dark anchor groups were able to band together for some fun. Congratulations to the many of you in our guild who placed in the top 100, and a special grats to Theoden, who placed in the top 10 at the end of the campaign!

Thanks to everybody that contributed! Next PvP event TBA.

256e7v7.jpg

14c5y4x.jpg

v46i44.jpg

Taking all players that are friendly and positive!
Leave your PSN here or private message me and I will send an invite.

We also have a facebook page to communicate out of game, share screenshots, find crafting partners to share mats, etc. Be sure to like the page once you join.
www.facebook.com/ArcaneGuild

*edited to add info
Edited by JediRift on August 14, 2015 5:59PM
[Arcane] is recruiting! Daggerfall PS4 NA PvP/PvE - 400+ active members ~ Main recruitment thread ~ www.facebook.com/ArcaneGuild
  • slothlife
    slothlife
    Soul Shriven
    I need a guild! my PSN: Kittyturbo

im a tranfer from pc V1 Sorc
  • faith-full_gamer
    faith-full_gamer
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join
    psn: faith-full_gamer
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Added both!

We are now at 52 members and growing steady!
    We have guild bank and our own guild auction house.

Leave PSN or send message.
    [Arcane] is recruiting! Daggerfall PS4 NA PvP/PvE - 400+ active members ~ Main recruitment thread ~ www.facebook.com/ArcaneGuild
  • AndreusGordonov
    AndreusGordonov
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested, psn: jonnyshogun.
  • jinx209
    jinx209
    i'd love to join if you'll have me psn: jinx209
    birds of a feather, flock together, than they *** on your car.
  • coxb2010
    coxb2010
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. My brother will too. Our PSNs are below.

Fenrir_Greywind

Nic_with_a_C
  • AcousticFox
    AcousticFox
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down. AcousticFox
  • authentik-1-
    authentik-1-
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join with my brother, active players 26 and 23 years old. Psn Authentik-1- And Cwobes204
  • Bulleseye17
    Bulleseye17
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Bulleseye17
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Just sent all of your invites!

Now over 80 members. Still recruiting! Keep leaving those PSN's.
  • Exiah
    Exiah
    Soul Shriven
    Exiah28

Dragonknight tank looking for groups!
  • Torresius
    Torresius
    AT11b50Cal
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Hiero_Glyph

Can always use a group to finish quests on my main or alt.
  • the_reason_urage
    psn:the_reason_urage
  • RespectO
    RespectO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Respecto95
  • albinocreep
    albinocreep
    Soul Shriven
    Oh man, I've been desperate for a guild and this sounds great,

psn: albino-creep
  • Ayesonumad
    Ayesonumad
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join
    PSN:Ayesonumad
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone has been added!

Cheers!
  • grizzlyassmofo
    grizzlyassmofo
    Soul Shriven
    I've been looking for an active guild. Add me psn
    psn grizzlyassmofo
  • EverCross
    EverCross
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a guild that seems interesting

PSN Forsakenchyld
  • lonestar_kid92
    lonestar_kid92 lvl 11 night blade dc
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Adding when I get home in an hour!

We're now at 100 members! Keep those PSN's coming.

B)
    Edited by JediRift on June 15, 2015 4:38PM
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    PSN bigrig80ft DC lvl 7 veteran heal spec templar
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • ArmyKilla
    ArmyKilla
    Psn: ArmyKilla_44

Level 20 DragonKnight
  • shrub15
    shrub15
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining your guild. PSN: shrub15
  • arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭
    looking for guild for me and my girlfriend

PSN Arcanatias
    PSN Voielle
  • JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the new members!

Still recruiting!
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the Invite
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • maximus732
    maximus732
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join your guild.
    PSN FuLL_oF_***
  • irenicstorm
    irenicstorm
    Soul Shriven
    im interested in joining. my main is AD atm and looking for PVE active guild. psn: irenic_storm