Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

will pay for vamp bite

komotaya
komotaya
Soul Shriven
Sn komotaya
Ad
Ps4
Will pay 15k
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too much ... and btw, a megathread is here for offers/requests

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/103486/lf-offering-free-vampire-werewolf-bite-megathread/p42

Edit : yes I know it says "free" in the post title but pay fors are there too
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 16, 2015 6:01AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• komotaya
    komotaya
    Soul Shriven
    Also on north American server
  • komotaya
    komotaya
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks but I did this cause I think this had a better chance of being seen
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We don’t allow trading threads on the forums. However, there's a very active thread for requesting or offering free bites here. Make sure to include your system, megaserver, and alliance!
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.