Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for a Daggerfall guild

Conquers
Conquers
✭✭✭✭
So i am looking for a guild that is friendly, and does everything in ESO (not only pvp, or only pve). Im looking for it to be sociable, and experienced. I don't jut want a silent guild, i want one where i can talk to them when i log on and the game will feel more mmo less single-player. I am a very experienced mmo player, and so far i am lvl 15. I am focusing on Blacksmithing and Woodworking, as well as a juggernaught DK 2hander build, with a switch to sword/shield. Id love to be a great asset to one of the guilds out there. my PSN is conquers93, so feel free to send me a party chat invite to discuss a guild invite.
Edited by Conquers on June 16, 2015 7:17PM
VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    bump
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • piratej62
    piratej62
    Hey we are recruiting members for our Guild, Darkest Dawn. There are 7 of us that play most nights and weekends. We’ve been playing MMO’s together for years, a few of us were on the PC for ESO as well. We’re looking to up our numbers for everything. We’re currently grinding like everyone else, but we need bodies for PVP, Dungeons, DSA, and the guild store. We’re all 20’s and older. No age restriction here, as long as you’re not a jerk, you’re welcome. We bust each other’s balls as often as we hit the X button, it’s a requirement so don't take any of it serious. If you’re looking for a group of people who take the game serious enough to get s**t done, but also realize it’s just a game, this is your place. My psn is piratej62 add me or shoot me a message through PSN/ ingame if you get on before I do.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    pm danbowie online on ps4 for inv to growing dedicated guild
  • Sinister_One920
    The Apex Legion is recruiting. We are a Daggerfall Alliance. New and veteran players. Add Conan3_1 on PSN for guild invite if interested.
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!