Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need some Mastic. Xbox one

Steve3po
Steve3po
Soul Shriven
Anyone willing to give me some or trade? Aldmeri dominion.

Gt:Medicated Jesus
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    On consoles the crafting materials are going to be a little short unless someone pre-planned to bring a lot of stuff over with a PC transfer and then I expect they will have done it for profit.

Try the Guild NPC Vendors for purchase but my guess is that at this early stage they will be over priced.

Otherwise disassemble gear looted gear until you are lucky enough to get the necessaries yourself.

btw ... it would be my opinion you should save all blue+ crafting improvement mats until you can craft Veteran level gear ... sub-veteran you will be replacing gear too quickly and crafting with too few skill points to make it worth while.

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We're locking this thread as we don't allow trading on the forums.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.