Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Army of Tamriel is recruiting for Daggerfall Faction (PvP n PvE) Guild

DanBowie
DanBowie
Looking for mature active gamers that plan to do PvE and PvP endgame content on this game. Message DanBowie on PSN for inv. While we are recruiting we are allowing all members to recruit so feel free to inv friends as long as they are mature.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    And our core group has been gaming together for years. So don't have worry bout an ugly break up or us going any where any time soon. Wont be putting in work for a guild that wont be sticking around because we are committed. Were here for the long haul and the leaders of the guild are an older mature group.
  • Truckdriver
    Truckdriver
    ✭✭
    Vet lvl 7 Heal spec templar PSN bigrig80ft
    Bigrig80ft
    PS4 NA DC
    The Guar Cartel
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Sent inv. Yea accepting anyone who is mature and plans to be active on this game. Either message me your psn on ps4 or leave it here in this post for inv. All members can invite for now while we recruit so feel free to bring friends.
  • albinocreep
    albinocreep
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds interesting, my psn is albino-creep
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    I sent you an inv. Have any issues just message me on psn
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    And I have plenty experience running a guild. Had a 500+ member guild on WOW and ran a clan for multiple years on 360. Remember you can join up to 5 guilds so even if were not your main guild try giving us a shot. We hope to grow into something special.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Off to a great start. 18 members in under 24 hours. Lets build a great guild for endgame pve and pvp!
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    If you don't get inv for any reason just message me on psn and I will send asap. Ty for your time
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Off to a great start. Welcome to all new members. TY anyone showing interest in us.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Off to a good start getting closer to 50 members. Still recruiting
  • Deltron
    Deltron
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in finding a guild.
    32/m, former DK main tank for top 10 competitive raiding guild on wow cho'gall
    I'm down for pve, I'm too stoned most of the time for "good" pvp but I'll join a match if results don't matter.
    Psn is MattyDel83, character is named Redshield, he's a red guard dragonknight tank. Currently taking my time leveling and learning the game.
  • Spirtravelerub17_ESO
    I have a vr1 templar

PSN: Reav10
  • Prymael
    Prymael
    I might be missing it, but there's no mention of what server, thank you.

PSN: Dying_Digitally I'm new to the game as of console release and I play on NA server.
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    2hander heavy juggernaught dragon knight, with sword and shield as well. blacksmith and carpenter, lvl 18 atm. conquers93
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • drewdy310
    drewdy310
    Soul Shriven
    id like to join. psn: drewdy310
  • bigO914
    bigO914
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join if you still looking for members. my psn bigO914, I'm a tank/healer Templar
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    At person who asked what server. This section of forums is for NA server (PS4)
  • Prymael
    Prymael
    Oh, right, lol, I forgot they split it past just console type, thank you.

PSN: Dying_Digitally I'm new to the game as of console release and I play on NA server.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    We now have 50+ members in only 2 days and unlocked guild tabards and guild stores. Still recruiting! Want to have organized PvP and PvE endgame content ready people as well as helpful members who help lower levels progress faster. So invite mature members and join guild chats and be helpful. Lets build the perfect guild and unite daggerfall under one banner.
  • Highl4nd3r
    Highl4nd3r
    Soul Shriven
    Mature and MMOs Vet - ILFM, can you invite me - PSN is Fibonaccov

Thanks!
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    inv sent
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    80+ members and still growing. Need members to be social on in game guild chat so we can get to know each other and organize groups easier.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    If im not available for inv message Boondizzle2 on psn he's another guild leader
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Boondizzle2 organizes pvp groups atm so probably want to add him anyway if joining for organized pvp.
  • varminter
    varminter
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good group
    Psn varminter22250
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    inv sent
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    100+ members still growing. still recruiting. Want build a guild where always people to group for pve. Where we have numbers and skill on the pvp battlefield and make other factions fear daggerfall. And need helpful members to help people level.
  • hobokamera
    hobokamera
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to sign up and join.
    PSN: Hobokamera
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Ok ill send inv asap
  • Nafreat
    Nafreat
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Robert1931