Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Army of Tamriel is recruiting for Daggerfall Faction (PvP n PvE) Guild

• Balaistian
    30+ Dragonknight

Twinkie_Beholda - PSN

Balaistian-In-game name
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    inv sent
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    bump
  • deeks509
    deeks509
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, just joined the game but planning on playing for awhile. Psn is deeks211
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    inv sent
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    300+ members now
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    still recruiting
  • torly316
    torly316
    Soul Shriven
    torly316 lvl 20 Templar. Levelling and trying to find my way, working on enchanting. 29/m hate yellers and screamers. I play to relax after a job with responsibilities.
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    VR 14 healer/dps sorc

Looking to run undaunted, trials and arena.

Do you have specific nights that activities are run?

Edit: PSN is Rioht
    Edited by Rioht on July 7, 2015 8:02PM
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Were working on putting a guild schedule together soon. Been busy over holidays
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Want to have an organized PvP guild event this Sat at 7pm est. We will meet up in guild channel 2 to pvp as a guild on the same server. Make sure you join the guild and add guild leader boondizzle2 on PSN and join up. The PvP server we are on will be in guild info. Hope to see everyone there.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    bump
  • jtide
    jtide
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is jtide79 would like an invite
  • hngibson
    hngibson
    Soul Shriven
    PSN CrimsonBoston
  • Doyle414
    Doyle414
    PSN: Doyle414
    VR1 DPS Sorcerer
    Mainly PvE but do enjoy occasional PvP.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    invites sent
  • Mhylton44142
    Mhylton44142
    ✭✭
    Good afternoon. I am looking for a guild to join. My brother in law and I are looking for a PvE focused guild that is well organized, keeps drama to a minimum, keeps chat clean and family friendly and doesn't have requirements for a # of dungeon runs or PvP, and isn't super serious when it comes to builds. Like I said earlier, we are new so the whole guild experience in this game will be a new experience for us. I've played other MMO's before and have been involved with guilds so I understand the basics, but as far as ESO is concerned, I'm clueless. Looking for an opportunity to grow and become a better player. I have 2 characters: a level 6 dual-wielding Dunmer DK (magicka based DPS with DW finishers) and a level 8 dual-wielding redguard nightblade (stamina based DPS). I will probably be focusing on the DK for a while since I love the abilities. We are willing to learn and be a valuable asset to the guild, but would like to know what you can do for us as well. Our most significant playtime is on the weekends during the late evening hours. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. My PSN is MJH2008.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Well beauty of this game is you can join up to 5 guilds. Were not super serious and don't demand anything out of anybody except to be mature. Guild events will be announced through guild message of the day. We hope to have large turnouts since the guild is pretty big. Were still new and getting organized. We can offer help in quest, pve endgame and pvp. We have 3 guild leaders who are all very helpful and have vampire and werewolf builds if people have any questions. The 3 members with general rank are the guild leaders. We also have lots of crafters and members. Can always check our guild roster and message members around your level if your looking to party up or hop into guild voice social chat for help at any time.
  • Bandit84
    Bandit84
    Soul Shriven
    Hey looking for a guild, seems like one I would be interested In joining, I have a lvl 21 dragon Knight in heavy armour, 2 handed weapon and secondary bow. Psn cadman84

Thanks
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    inv sent
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    bump
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    still recruiting
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    bump
  • dukkie00
    dukkie00
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

Just wondering if i can get an invite to the guild

PSN: DukkiE00

Thanks

Dukkie
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    inv sent
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    I WILL NO LONGER BE CHECKING THESE FORUMS FOR RECRUITING!!! Were almost at 350 members and 500 members is the max so there is no need for me to be actively recruiting anymore. We will become a little more selective in who we invite to the guild now. However if you see this post and still want an invite to the guild just message DanBowie or boondizzle2 on PSN. Don't leave a message here in the forums I wont be checking for it. Have a nice day :smile:
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Last update in recruitment forums. We are now 350+ members and our first guild event was a huge success. We did organized PvP with a 20 man group of all guild members. We did sneaky navy seal type stealth stuff and also joined main forces for huge sieges and siege defense as well. Tons of fun. ANYBODY looking for a guild to do organized PvP with just message DanBowie on PSN. Ty for your time.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    We could use some PvP healers. Were almost at 400 members so were not actively recruiting anymore but we do have a need for PvP healers. We do PvP daily and we have weekly pvp events as a guild. So if your looking for a good goup to PvP with daily or if you like to pve but might once to group up for pvp once in a while this could be the guild for you. So if you want to give us a try we welcome all healers to this guild, just message DanBowie for invite.
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    If you are mainly a PvE healer its not that much difeerent. Stay away from agro aka other players and heal the tanks and the frontline. Lots of fun
  • DanBowie
    DanBowie
    Meeting up today around 630 if any PvPers would like to join just message DanBowie on PSN