Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

King Vendrick's Crusaders - dagger fall - open to all (PvE/PvP)

Andy_747
Andy_747
Reply with gamertag to get invite.working on trade but need more members.
Working on becoming large clan. Join our clan. Will accept any alliance to join, to open up that trade more.
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I would be interested in forming a Partnership with you

If you will hear me out real quick, instead of starting a brand new Daggerfall Guild you should come join us the Deadra Bandits. We plan to focus on RP and PvP, but will enjoy all aspects of ESO. Plus nothing will be mandatory, so for example if you do not wish to RP, you do not have to. The main purpose of our Guild is to make friends, play ESO, and have fun doing so.

Let me explain why I think we should combine real quick. Our Alliance, Daggerfall Covenant, is vastly outnumbered already compared to the others two Alliances. Plus there are already a couple large Guilds in Daggerfall, so it will be hard for us smaller Guilds just starting out to gain members. Rather than competing we should work together.

In the Deadra Bandits we currently have slightly over 10 members and we are sure to grow a lot today. I expect at least over 20 members by the nightfall and that's an under estimation in my mind. The reason I say we focus on RP and PvP is a couple reasons. First off I love RP. I love to feel like I am my character and come up with a backstory. Which is why the Deadra Bandits are an RP Guild. The Guild itself will have a backstory and our story will continue to grow as long as we have members willing to participate in RP.

Now the reason I say that we are also PvP based is that our Guilds vision is to see one of our members rise and be crowned Emperor. The reason I call ourselves Bandits is that we want to teach our Guild to steal a bunch of stuff to make it easier to gather materials for crafting which works well with you wanting to be a trade Guild. In fact I will put you in charge of that aspect if you so desire.

If you are not willing to combine with us then I'm willing to form a partnership with you and consider your Guild an ally. :smile:

I hope to hear back from you and look forward to gaming with you!

Peace!
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on PC NA, but I need to ask:

Are you referencing Dark Souls II?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    No I am not. Or at least I do not think I am as I don't know anything about Dark Souls II.

And I apologize for commenting on your post since you play on PC, however, I think you made your post in the Xbox One NA forum.

Anywho, peace be with you. :smile:
  • Andy_747
    Andy_747
    Consider that alliance upheld. Gamertag is AwesomeKiller

Dark souls 2 sofs is on xbox one
    Dark souls 2 is on xbox 360 same with dark souls
    These our also on play station consoles and PC.

It's a very heavy lore based game which is like eso.
    Just a clan with different name than others trying to become a serious clan one day.

But for. Now all are welcome. And very friendly to any lvl people. Just trying to get members behind the our clan to reach larger proportions.
  • Andy_747
    Andy_747
    This is a huge lore based game so I'm just making a lore based clan to go with it.
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I am not. Or at least I do not think I am as I don't know anything about Dark Souls II.
    King Vendrick is a key character in Dark Souls II's lore.
    The entirety of the game is spent wandering his kingdom's forgotten lands.
    King's Armor flavor text:
    What makes a king? Some say that it is a birthright, while others call it destiny.
    Perhaps it is not important, as long as the king's name serves to unite his people.
    Before death:
    1280px-King_Vendrick.png
    After death:
    Vendrick.jpg
    And I apologize for commenting on your post since you play on PC, however, I think you made your post in the Xbox One NA forum.
    I look at the Recent tab rather than browse sub-forums. I take a look at whatever thread catches my attention. :)
    Anywho, peace be with you. :smile:
    Safe roads, soft beds, and full flagons to you.

edit: some items did not come out as intended.
    Edited by Ffastyl on June 17, 2015 1:29AM
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Andy_747
    Andy_747
    Dark souls 3 was announced!
    Thanks for the pics it helps get the lore I'm setting in the clan here. But it can't begin if people don't join.
    I'm on everyday usually nights, so if you need a guild that within easy communication. This will be the one.
    You can join 4-5 guilds in game please let us be one of them.
    main goal is PvE and working on trading/community.

Live outside the circle of light and dark.*
  • Andy_747
    Andy_747
    Bump