Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you "get" items you purchase thorough the Crown Store?

SirGreenDay
I bought the Starter pack through the Crown store, but I don't see the dog pet and when I try to use the mount, it says I don't own one?

Do I need to log off and log back in, for them to appear?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could definitely try totally exiting the game and go back in. Are you aware that mounts and pets should appear in your collections screen? You will need to "select" it in your collections screen before you can mount it using you controller key.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SirGreenDay
    MissBizz wrote: »
    You could definitely try totally exiting the game and go back in. Are you aware that mounts and pets should appear in your collections screen? You will need to "select" it in your collections screen before you can mount it using you controller key.

Um, yes, I know how to active pets. LOL

That's why I said the dog isn't appearing.

The default pet I got with the game is there, but not the new dog or mount.

I just didn't know if purchased items appeared immediately and automatically, or if you had to re-login.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always found them right away, could be a bug though?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26521/kw/Where is my horse from crown store?
    HOW DO I COLLECT MY IN-GAME ITEMS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THE CROWN STORE?
    Updated 03/17/2015 10:44 AM Published 01/21/2015 08:43 AM
    The item can be found in the player's inventory or collections immediately upon purchase.

Support article says immediately though
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MartyVendetta27
    well, for my Explorer's pack, the items came in a letter in the mail system under Social>mail. But when i bought a horse using crowns, i think it just immediately went to my collection.

if not, there has been reports of crowns and crown purchases taking some time to actually appear in game, unfortunately.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Some players are not receiving their Crown Store (or ESO Plus) purchases promptly, and we're investigating this issue. If you haven't received them within 24 hours, please submit a support ticket: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • missimperialzombie
    missimperialzombie
    Soul Shriven
    Hi SirGreenDay

Did you ever fix this issue? I have the same problem, I bought the collectors edition but my DLC is missing. Stuff like the mount and non-combat pet, it says purchased in crown store but not collected. I have no in-game emails advising me to claim them and I submitted a ticket to request help through their website but I just received an auto-response email noting my issue and suggesting I ask on the forum. If you have any advice I'd really appreciate it :)