Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elite Dawn 18+ All Ebonheart Players Welcome

• DKboz
    DKboz
    Level 32 dragon knight. 30 year old guy from Australia. On at all different times. Tank atm. Gamer tag bozman77. ESO ne DKboz
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild is growing fast so join us for fun pve and pvp times we also have a guild trader for members to sell stuff at
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • landotronic
    landotronic
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: DK Lvl 6 (hopefully leveling up fast, just got ESO plus today)
    What’s your Play Style: (DPS, Healer, Tank): I'm new to all of this and looking for direction. I'm a fast learner, but from what I've read DK make good tanks.
    Your Timezone: I'm an American currently living outside of Tokyo Japan so I'm UTC + 9:00 or 16hrs ahead of PCT. I mostly play during my mornings or between 5pm-10pm PCT, but I get on randomly at other times.
    Your Age or Maturity: 30yo
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: New to MMo's and Elder Scrolls but I've been an active console and PC gamer since I was a little kid on a NES and Sega Master system. Most recently I've been playing FPS and getting pretty bored with them so looking to change it up. I'm currently playing COD:AW, Destiny and Terraria atm, but I'm really excited about ESO and MMo's.
    Gamertag: landotronic

Hope you guys pick me up even though I'm new to all of this! I'm looking forward to learning a lot and kicking butt.
  • RED_ONE
    RED_ONE
    Soul Shriven
    Nightblade level 10. but pretty active
    DPS
    Timezone is all over the place but at the moment more from about 9pm ET (I'm an aussie)
    27 yo
    Past MMO exp: A bit of WOW but more Skyrim experience than anything. Games I play on the Xbox are mostly ESO and Destiny
    GT: RED 0N3
    Edited by RED_ONE on June 29, 2015 1:17AM
  • Shaduss
    Shaduss
    Soul Shriven
    Templar level 10 but active.
    Looking to go healer but i am new to mmo's so im learning it as i go.
    I live in iowa and am usually going to be on after 10pm et.
    26 years old
    Past experience: i am new to mmo's but have played rpgs like diablo since the first one. Otherwise im all over the board with gaming fps race rpg. I am new to the elder scrolls line though.

GT: Shaduss

Looking forward to getting with a group that actually talks when they play. Make it feel like a real mmo
  • SilenceStill
    SilenceStill
    Soul Shriven
    Templar lvl 11
    Healer
    Eastern standard time
    31 yo
    Past exp: Wow for 6years from vanilla to before cat came out, during that time i was a recruiter, was a raid leader, a guild leader and i pvpd a ton had a 2s team and a 5s. Ive played all elder scrolls from morrowind to ESO
    Gamertag: SilenceStill

Im a casual player but i can be depended on, if i say im going to be on for a raid or whatever I will be on.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us today and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/elitedawngaming
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • kinglinqq
    kinglinqq
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: Night Blade LVL 31
    What’s your Play Style: DPS
    Your Timezone: Pacific Standard Time, PST
    Your Age or Maturity: 19 soon to be 20
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: A little WoW, Runescape (if that counts XD), and many more xbox/pc games.
    Gamertag: king linqq
    Edited by kinglinqq on June 29, 2015 10:34PM
  • kaa18
    kaa18
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm a level 18 sorcerer who mainly plays DPS. I'm a 21 year old casual gamer from Florida in game you can find me as Raùl but my gamertag is BearonDMT. I'm familiar with quite a bit of MMOs but haven't found one I've enjoyed like ESO, I'm on quite often and would love to join Elite Dawn.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added everyone above welcome to the Elite Dawn
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    join us today were slowly starting to do veteran content
  • maddhatter
    maddhatter
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: 14 Templar
    What’s your Play Style: DPS and Healer, but preferred healer
    Your Timezone: West Coast.
    Your Age or Maturity: 30
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: played lots of WoW and almost every other MMO out there. GW2 Wildstar SWTOR
    Gamertag: maddhatt3r

I also have a friend that would like to join as well. As I picked up the Xbox One version to play with him.
    I have also played this game to about level 30 on PC as well before all my friends stopped playing.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still looking for members were closing in on 200
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us today if you plan on joining be patient on an in game invite it is 4th of July so our guild leaders may be busy
  • Tenerus
    Tenerus
    Soul Shriven

What’s Your Character Class and Level: Templar 16
    What’s your Play Style: heal
    Your Timezone: Central
    Your Age or Maturity: older than i wish
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Wow, neverwinter and many many more
    Gamertag: Darthtenerus
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join today for fun times and cool people
  • MrRemedy
    MrRemedy
    Class: Templar
    Role: Healer
    Timezone: Central
    Past MMO or games: I've pretty much played everything
    Gamertag: Maqby

Also I am working on a master crafter and would be interested in leadership positions if any are avaliable.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting people we need more veteran rank 1 - 4s in the guild but all Ebonheart players still welcome to join.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting we are a big guild with over 200 members
  • methical311
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: What class are you? High Elf sorcerer veteran rank 1
    What’s your Play Style: DPS
    Your Timezone: MST
    Your Age or Maturity: 31
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: previous WoW experience where I layed healer, tank and dps. Xbox I've played Destiny, Call of duty, Skyrim, GTA V, bio shock, fallout new Vegas.
    Gamertag: Methical311
  • methical311
    I also play neverwinter. Just recently stopped playing to take on the adventures of skyrim but neverwinter I have a cleric and wizard both max levels.
  • TylerSweeney
    TylerSweeney
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: I primarily play my Breton Templar Healer (level 20 and climbing quickly) - Fully speced into Restoration Staff and The Templar healing tree.
    What level are you: Level 20 for now, but that's within two days of starting a new character on Ebonhart.
    What’s your Play Style: Pure healer Breton healer
    Your Timezone: Central timezone
    Your Age or Maturity: 24 years old, extremely mature and professional
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: WoW experience for 3 years, Just recently started playing ESO, - However, I also played full priest healer in WoW
    Gamertag: TylerSweeney
    Thank you very much for your time, I'd absolutely love an invite
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join our guild for fun times we are an active guild that likes to dungeons and PvP
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting members
  • h3omel
    h3omel
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: nightblade & level 21 at the moment
    What’s your Play Style: Tank/DPS
    Your Timezone: Eastern time (USA)
    Your Age or Maturity: 18
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: skyrim, Destiny, runescape but that isnt a xbox game, other games i cant remeber names of.
    Gamertag: h3omel
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were still recruiting looking for veteran rank 1 or higher people, tanks and healing spec’ed Templars.
  • venchuur
    venchuur
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: Templar VR 2
    What’s your Play Style: (DPS, Healer, Tank) : Healer
    Your Timezone:Mountain Time
    Your Age or Maturity: 20
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: 4/5 years experience Maplestory / WoW. 2 years ZRunescape exp as well other MMOs people prob have never heard of. but those are the main ones.

• Dante_Zetsumei
    What’s Your Character Class and Level:24 Dark Elf DK, 11 Argonian Werewolf Sorcerer, 9 Dark Elf Vampire NIght Blade
    What’s your Play Style:DPS & Healer on all Character
    Your Timezone:EST
    Your Age or Maturity: 30 not that high on the maturity scale though
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Neverwinter, Champions Online, DCUO and Insert any game since NES
    Gamertag: Dante Zetsumei

I joined the site with username same as my GT I only have one on EH right now my other two are on AD but I will be on my EH one most of the time seeing as I finally got a Vampire Bite on him
    Edited by Dante_Zetsumei on July 13, 2015 4:16AM
    GT: Dante Zetsumei
    Server: Xbox One NA
    Faction: DaggerFall Covenant
  • Angelikae
    Angelikae
    Level 10 Templar (Just started playing)
    Healer
    PST
    I'm 20, have mic
    Played World of Warcraft, Borderlands, Skyrim
    Gamertag: DontBeAMrBungle
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    join our guild for fun times we are an active guild that likes to dungeons and PvP

also check out our Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/elitedawngaming

also check out our guild site too at http://elitedawn.enjin.com/
    Edited by RebornV3x on July 13, 2015 10:50PM