Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elite Dawn 18+ All Ebonheart Players Welcome

RebornV3x
RebornV3x
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official Elite Dawn recruitment thread.
The Elite Dawn Homepage
The Elite Dawn Facebook Page

About The Guild

The Elite Dawn is a North American Xbox One guild that is part of the Ebonheart Pact. We are a close nit friendly and helpful guild of experienced players. No dungeon is too tough and no enemies we can’t overcome. Most of our members are adults with plenty of gaming experience if your looking for a serious guild with a funny and laid-back attitude be sure to join us. We will be focusing on end game PVE and PVP content we have scheduled runs for activities, weekend events and other times we play together. We have hardcore players and casual players too I understand that we have lives outside of gaming. Lastly I want this guild to be big so don’t be surprised if we hit the guild cap anytime soon. Our guild also has over 100 members in Neverwinter and growing.

A few rules and things to consider before joining:
-All members should have a working microphone its not a big deal if you don’t have one but you will have a tough time being accepted into the guild without one.
-All members should be fluent in English.
-No Harassment, No internet dating or drama this isn’t Eharmony were playing a game here, no excessive name calling or trolling we can take a joke or two but lets not go overboard.
-If your going to be inactive for more than 60 days please let me or my leaders know or you might get kicked.
-Check our guild forums and Facebook regularly for guild news and updates
As long as you meet the above rules you will probably get in the guild and have plenty of fun.

So if you wanna join please tell us the following:
*ALL healing type players are welcome regardless of age as long as you speak English, know how to play and have a headset
What’s Your Character Class and Level: What class are you? What level are you?
What’s your Play Style: (DPS, Healer, Tank) Since classes in TESO:TU doesn’t mean much.
Your Timezone:All of our friends are from America with half of us being from the West Coast.
Your Age or Maturity: Most of our friends are adults so knowing your age is important.
Past MMO or Gaming Experience: So what previous MMOs or Xbox games have you played?
Gamertag: So its easy for us to contact you.
I know its a lot to ask but its an easy way to get to know everyone.
There are many ways to join The Elite Dawn the quickest is to fill out the above info and post below but you can message me or a leader on Xbox Live, in game or even on our guild site just click the link below and on the site click the join us tab and fill out the quick and easy application.
Join the Elite Dawn today
Guild Contacts (gamertags)
RebornV3x|Guildmaster|
IIIIHellionIIII|Co-Leader|
ALPHA JESTERR|Co-Leader|
Reydyn78|Co-Leader|
KOBSebas |Guild to Guild Relations|

Hope to play with you awesome people soon!
Any questions about the guild are welcome.
Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join are guild today for fun times
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • ErythorBloodsheild
    ErythorBloodsheild
    ✭✭✭
    So if you wanna join please tell us the following:
    *ALL healing type players are welcome regardless of age as long as you speak English, know how to play and have a headset
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: DragonKnight/ 24.
    What’s your Play Style: (DPS, Healer, Tank) . Tanky and some heals.
    Your Timezone: EST
    Your Age or Maturity: 27
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Many RPGs, played ESO on PC for a year.
    Gamertag: Ju5tinCredible

I'm big into PvP, but also play dungeons too.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the guild we are still accepting more members.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun with us today!
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us today for PvE and PvP fun times
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting so join today
  • Warhulk
    Warhulk
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: DragonKnight 10
    What’s your Play Style: Tank
    Your Timezone: Central Mountain
    Your Age or Maturity: 39
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Skyrim
    Gamertag: OEF12B
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join today have 95 members and counting will you be #100
  • Quizzel
    Quizzel
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join, im fairly new to Elder Scrolls Online, im a level 10 dark elf sorcerer. Eastern time Zone, im 28 with a mic...Gamertag is Quizzel
  • Damjduffy4
    Damjduffy4
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, looking for a guild that actually likes to chat and play together, I'm a Dragon knight dps , age 35, central time zone. My hours are sporadic but mostly morning I am on for a bit, my mmo experience is most mmo games starting with Ultima online , gt AutisticJesus79.
  • Kevindelafox
    Im a Sorcerer level 15 but leveling up fast i promise :)
    DPS is my play style
    Pacific Time Zone
    23 years old
    I played World of Warcraft before and had like 3 level 80s
    Kevin De La Fox

Theres a space between every word
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still accepting new members so join us today.
  • ljaybe
    ljaybe
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag G lot xx

I'm 22 years old. I lost my mic adapter piece but getting one tomorrow.

Only level 13 so far. Dps sorcerer class. Have a lot of mmo pvp/pve experience with WoW and guild wars 1 & 2. East coast time zone

Mostly looking for guild to do pvp with.
    Edited by ljaybe on June 22, 2015 9:12PM
  • Twoface123
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: Dragonknight orc vr1
    What’s your Play Style: (DPS, Healer, Tank) Since classes in TESO:TU doesn’t mean much. Tank
    Your Timezone: Mountain
    Your Age or Maturity: 21
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Way too many to list. I've played guild wars, diablo, and destiny
    Gamertag: Tw0 Fac3 123
  • Neurodegenerate
    Neurodegenerate
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: What class are you? What level are you? Lvl 15/16 Dragonknight
    What’s your Play Style: DPS
    Your Age or Maturity: 28
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Played runescape for a number of years, but on Xbox Destiny, Call of duty, Skyrim, GTA V, lots of others
    Gamertag: Neurodegenerate

Just looking for a group to do PvE & PvP activities with. I get on most nights for a little bit, usually later in the evening. I get on most weekends as well.
  • Mountainfruit
    Mountainfruit
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: (NIGHT BLADE, LVL 34)

What’s your Play Style: (DPS)

Your Timezone: (America, East Coast)

Your Age or Maturity: 19

Past MMO or Gaming Experience: ( DESTINY, AVBEL, GTA, TITAIN FALL, COD, HALO & plenty more)

Gamertag: (Tangy Tant)
  • Cards
    Cards
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: Nightblade / 32
    What’s your Play Style: (DPS, Healer, Tank) . Tank mostly.
    Your Age or Maturity: 25 but questionable maturity
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Neverwinter (Lv 60 TR, Lvl 40 CW), Call of Duty, Halo, Metro 2033 and last light (Redux), Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout (3 and New Vegas), Pokemon (gameboy). Loads more...
    Gamertag: NSaNeCards

Can't wait for the thieves guild update, I enjoy stealing from shops, pickpocketing and selling my loot to other players.
    In a closed society where everybody is guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity. - Hunter S. Thompson
  • slyzodiac
    slyzodiac
    gt: slyzodiac

I would like to join. I'm working on a healer and I'm familiar with being a healer in other MMO's. Just looking to join a good PVE/PVP clan that works together
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    added everyone above so welcome to the guild guys still recruiting.
  • Solicus
    Solicus
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join am dragonknight lvl 19 tank spec. Have played a lot of mmorpgs like never winter wow so am familiar with group\raid concepts usually on daily and 25. Hope to hear from you
  • bahoooday
    bahoooday
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, lvl 15 nightblade. On almost daily. My gt is bahoooday
  • bahoooday
    bahoooday
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: (NIGHT BLADE, LVL 15)

What’s your Play Style: (DPS)

Your Timezone: (Canada, central)

Past MMO or Gaming Experience: ( all kinds)

Gamertag: (bahoooday)
  • dark_wolverine
    dark_wolverine
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: Lvl 17 night lads
    What’s your Play Style: DPS
    Your Timezone: Central
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Played FFXI for a year or so, tried out Neverwinter here on XboxOne. Shooter/RPG enthusiast. Racer.
    Gamertag: The WoIverine, the L is an uppercase i.
  • slyzodiac
    slyzodiac
    Love this guild! Would you mind adding my friend gt: Aw Kitty Kitty
    Thanks!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok added everyone above to the guild so look for those invites
    Join us today we are almost 150 members strong we do a lot of PvP and PvE we even have our own guild trader for members to sell there loot.
  • Zebo7
    Zebo7
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: 50/DK
    What’s your Play Style:Tank/ DPS
    Your Timezone: Central( after 530pm evenings)
    Your Age or Maturity: 40, Maturity definitely subjective on given day
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: EQ,EQ2, SWG, Vanguard, Lineage II, All Battlefields, COD Black ops, ect... long list :wink:
    Gamertag: Zebo7
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us today and have fun we have over 150 members
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    join us for fun times
  • Bakedful
    Bakedful
    Soul Shriven
    What’s Your Character Class and Level: Dragonkight
    What’s your Play Style: Tank/DPS
    Your Timezone: Eastern.
    Your Age or Maturity: 17
    Past MMO or Gaming Experience: Archeage, WoW and to many xbox games
    Gamertag: Bakedful