Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for RP guild

UKPenfold
UKPenfold
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm looking for a relaxed roleplaying guild to join make friends and adventure around tamriel currently in AD but will be making characters for the other alliances soon.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka (Xbox One) might be a good choice. I'm just starting things up on Xbox One, but we're building off of a very established PC RP guild so we have a decent head start. I should also mention that we won't be exclusively RP, at least not at first, because it's still to be determined how everything can work on console. Anyway, check us out, and if you're interested, send me (Marus Umbra) a message on Xbox Live.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Mustafu
    Mustafu
    Soul Shriven
    What time zone are you guys in out of curiosity?
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at work but ill hit you up later today. Daishin15 is my GT I'm a vet 11 sorc. I started the Fairy Tail Guild. And would like for you to message me back if you are interested in what we have to offer. Check out our thread on the forums for more info.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • UKPenfold
    UKPenfold
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in uk but marginus is USA