Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am I the only one that still hasn't received my game code?

fureyu
fureyu
✭✭
According to the email I was sent, all those who purchased the $20 account copy to console from PC should have/should receive an email with the game code today.. It seems this would have been something done before 3:30pm CST considering that's 4:30pm EST.. Am I just the only one that hasn't gotten their email with game code yet?

Best Answer

• Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    As far as i know, servers activations are staggered. Which means at 12 midnight your time, you can log in and play.

As for preload, you are suppose to be getting your emails in about 30 min, 5 pm EST I think. That should leave plenty of time for those who have decent download speeds.

I think... I hope... I plead...
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
    Answer ✓
This discussion has been closed.