Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New at the Game Add Me Im Friendly :)

ryanhaire1237
ryanhaire1237
Soul Shriven
hello im new at the game I have had it since day one but never really had the chance to play it. if you interested please ad me on Skype and we can chat it up and play my Skype is "Bendoverbaby126" don't mind the name I made a long time ago. aha. or add me on steam "Huuur" or if you cant find me add "Hi126"
see you then! have a nice day!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another couple of options to consider for finding people to play with:

Check out the guild recruitment forums (there are some really great people running friendly guilds that help new players) and in addition to Skype and Steam many players/guilds in the game use programs like the Team Speak 3 voice chat. Not saying Skype isn't an option but having TS3 can be very useful as well.

Good luck and welcome to the game!
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • TheSunAlsoRises
    TheSunAlsoRises
    ✭✭✭
    only if you're a hot girl irl, like me.
    No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe