Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox] [NA] [Aldmeri Dominion] [PvP] Senpai Squad – Recruiting

• imREEK
    imREEK
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite!

gt: im REEK
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    Sending a invite your way, Hit me up if you would like a invite guys.

GT - T B1zzle
    Edited by T_B1zzle on July 10, 2015 9:05PM
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭✭
    GT: gruntz ii

thanks!
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    Online now, Sending invites out.

GT - T B1zzle
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Gt: Makeum Rage
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    bump
  • AlaVyn
    AlaVyn
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a Guild in the AD, I'm really intetrested, even more so if there are any wolves willing to turn me. If not, I'm Still interested, GT LinkStatic, level 23 Bosmer Ranger. (Nightblade, but I don't use the class skills, just weapon skill.)
    Vyn Sepins, Wolf of the Dominion, Briar of Brackenleaf.
  • Catfizsh
    Catfizsh
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Catfizsh , new player looking for a nice guild to join :)
  • Dealforeal
    Dealforeal
    Soul Shriven
    GT Dealforeal
  • Marbelo18
    Marbelo18
    Exactly what I'm looking for. I got many many years of multiple endgame mmo experience. Already pretty addicted since console launch lol. I'm flying through while observing the finer details of this game to put to use at max level. And of course rockin the AD, let's bring the Dominion to the top lol. But definitely interested, already really dedicated to this game, would love to get some experience from those of you who know all the ins and outs. And I'm all about being able to contribute to guild in any way at all! So yeah itd be awesome if you could shoot me an invite GT: Arbel0667 thanks!
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    invites sent.
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    bump
  • wcrall
    wcrall
    Hey T_B1zzle do you guys have a trader merchant, if so where are they located. And also do you charge to be in your guild. I've been in a few and they are demanding 1000 gold per week and that's not why I play this game to make money to be part of a guild. I'm looking for a new guild, just wondering how you guys run your show. Thanks man!
  • Fourbes
    Fourbes
    Soul Shriven
    im new to this game and would love a helpful guild.

Fourbes

LVL 12 Templar
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    wcrall wrote: »
    Hey T_B1zzle do you guys have a trader merchant, if so where are they located. And also do you charge to be in your guild. I've been in a few and they are demanding 1000 gold per week and that's not why I play this game to make money to be part of a guild. I'm looking for a new guild, just wondering how you guys run your show. Thanks man!

Were not a trading guild, We are pvp Oriented. We do not demand anything other than your enthusiasm to rock Senpai Squad & AD Banners as you slay enemies. We do not have a Guild Trader, There are trade guilds you can join for those. You may join up to 4 guilds in this game.
    Edited by T_B1zzle on July 13, 2015 7:41PM
  • wcrall
    wcrall
    Ok thanks for the reply!
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    np
  • whitethumb
    Add me GT Adeius
  • Exitep
    Exitep
    Invite me
    Gt EpicSnipeS 96
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    invites sent
  • Mxadarkknight
    Mxadarkknight
    Soul Shriven
    Hello new to eso lvl 15 high elf sorcerer. Looking for a bunch of ppl to play pve with and learn pvp and anything I can from so I'm interested in joining.

Xbox one Gamer tag: mxa dark knight
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    invite sent!
  • Exitep
    Exitep
    Gt eat my dirt1
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    Online now hit me up for invites or any questions you have.
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    bump
  • NarwhalNikki
    NarwhalNikki
    Soul Shriven
    GT: NarwhalNikki
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    sent
  • IllegidfaiL
    IllegidfaiL
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like an anime guild which I am hoping for, and really interesting, can I join? gt illegidfaiL
    Edited by IllegidfaiL on July 15, 2015 2:27AM
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    sent
  • NoMaassPliz
    NoMaassPliz
    ✭✭
    Sounds great! GT: NoMaassPliz