Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox] [NA] [Aldmeri Dominion] [PvP] Senpai Squad – Recruiting

• AnothaRandomGuy
    AnothaRandomGuy
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds fun
  • Jzthomas
    Jzthomas
    Sounds fun

Gamertag?
  • Bigbotz
    Bigbotz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a solid group of people to play with and from your post it looks like you guys have a good group going. How big is the guild trying to get? Just don't want to join one of the "mega-guilds" that pop up from time to time and I'm looking for something where I can get to know the people I play with and don't feel like a stranger every time I log on to play. I have plenty of time and will be available pretty much every day to do whatever is needed, I'm also willing to roll whatever toons are needed to best suit the guild. Send me a message on gamertag BigBotz. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Omalike
    Omalike
    Soul Shriven
    Notice me senpai.. GT: OMalike
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Add - Tallowby

Two VR10's and master crafter
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • shadowofzeb14_ESO
    Long time MMO player interested in joining GT: o Zombodun o (one space between the o's) sent you an XBL message too, thanks.
  • FlameArchitect
    Would love to join. Gt: Flame Architect
  • Shrapnelz
    Shrapnelz
    Mail sent ingame GT : PlastikShrapnel
  • s0ulBrandon
    What's up guys. Lvl 24 High Elf Templar here, very active and looking to join and have been playing since xb1 launch.

Let me know what's up.

GT: s0ulBrandon (that's the number zero in s0ul)
  • kendall41692
    kendall41692
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Gametag: kendall416
  • cuna04
    cuna04
    Soul Shriven
    Like to join, gt own yo az
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in joining. I feel as though as I would [eventually] have something to bring to the table. I am used to playing at a high level. I used to play CAL-Invite (only 10 teams were invited to this league in the entire nation, out of many hundred) in a FPS. I also, used to end game in WoW (Pre Linch-King...I think max level 60 or 70 back then). However, I am VERY new to ESO (this is my first title in the series). I'm currently a level 8 or 9 and I will be DPS focused (Nightblade). I have been playing since the XB1 release (I do not have as much time as I used to). I do try and play every day, however that is not always the case and sometimes when I do get time it's only for an hour or two. I am definitely team oriented, as my previous experience had a hand in crafting. I fully enjoy PVP and I also enjoy PVE (would play more PVE until I get better at the game in preparation for PVP). I'm highly competitive and able to follow direction.

Let me know if you sound like I would be a good fit.

Gamertag = whyb

Edit: Forgot to include tl;dr version: I'm new to ESO but not competitive gaming.
    Edited by whyB on June 17, 2015 6:34PM
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • ARealDealSeal
    ARealDealSeal
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. GT:ARealDealSeal
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for an organized PVP guild. I have transferred from PC and have 2 VR Characters, I have all Crafts Mastered except for a few nirn traits which I have in my inventory.

Templar - Healer
    NB - DPS

GT Tallowby

I asked for invite above... but I joined too many trade guilds... Ready for invite
    Edited by Tallowby on June 18, 2015 12:15PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • ColdBloodedKiller
    Hey,
    I am looking for exactly what your guild is offering up, can you please shoot me a message or an invite as I would love to be part of this.

Thank you,
    Gamertag - L Will End You
    Level 18 Kahjiit Night Blade
  • Jzthomas
    Jzthomas
    Everyone has been invited. Reply to this or message me on XBL if you still don't have an invite or need another. Thanks.
  • tyro711
    tyro711
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite.

GT - tboned v1
  • Chuckar0o
    Chuckar0o
    ✭✭
    A simple Redgaurd looking for an Invite.
    GT= Chuckar0o215
  • dayton123
    dayton123
    Soul Shriven
    I'd very much like to join as i am a WoW player and i have much experience with MMO's aswell as PVP

GT: YRN Day Day
  • tyro711
    tyro711
    Soul Shriven
    I would still like an invite

Tboned v1
  • Artemis_Abaddon
    Artemis_Abaddon
    Soul Shriven
    Currently working on getting to max level, but plan on getting to PVP once I do.

GT: Artemis Abaddon
  • cucuchoo
    cucuchoo
    Orc DK here...would love to join! I'm new to ESO but been playing MMOS since their dawn with ultima online back in 97. Don't have as much time as I use to but I am dedicated and will be playing for a long time.

GT: Cucuchoo
  • cucuchoo
    cucuchoo
    Correction to above.... GT is Cucuchuu
    not cucuchoo :#
  • kbriggsy44
    kbriggsy44
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag is xC9xMadHatter
  • Calans
    Calans
    CalansD

Thanks
  • EluzaiZuriel
    EluzaiZuriel
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag is Feinyx
  • Jzthomas
    Jzthomas
    Everyone should have an invite. Let me know if you don't.
  • Arc-xL
    Arc-xL
    Soul Shriven
    Arc xL
  • Symplicity
    I am interested in joining. GT - Symplicity13 Character name Evitta