Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

AUSTRALIAN GUILD FOR XBOX ONE

RilenIndoren
Hi there,

I am looking for people that are interested in helping me start an Australian/New Zealand Only Guild on the NA server for XBOX One.

I think the Guild should be open to all Races and Alliances so we don't limit our potential numbers. It would be great to have a Full Guild of people all within the same timezone.

Contact me if your interested.
I am also contactable in game on the NA server on PC

@RilenIndoren

EDIT -

Hey all,

I am now part of an Aussie Guild Called "The Red Sand Rebellion" - Helpful Crafters, PvP, PvE, Regular Dungeon Runs etc. GT is Leigh The Champ, add me if your interested!

Cheers,

Leigh
Edited by RilenIndoren on September 1, 2015 1:04AM
  • BrisbaniteAU
    BrisbaniteAU
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

I am looking for people that are interested in helping me start an Australian/New Zealand Only Guild on the NA server for XBOX One.

I think the Guild should be open to all Races and Alliances so we don't limit our potential numbers. It would be great to have a Full Guild of people all within the same timezone.

@RilenIndoren

Hi @RilenIndoren

I'm certainly interested in being part of an Xbox One guild like this, and my wife probably would be as well. We're from Brisbane, Australia, and have been playing since PC Beta. We both play mainly Daggerfall Covenant characters (although I have VR level characters on both other factions).

I'm currently part of a guild called ANZAC Covenant. This is a primarily DC guild. They have been discussing setting up a Xbox One and PS4 branches, so people might be recruited either to or from there as well. I'll link to this post on their Facebook page.
    I'm a middle-aged gamer from Brisbane, Australia, who has enjoyed ESO since PC beta and now into the Xbox One version.
  • Smiddee
    Smiddee
    Soul Shriven
    I am 16 and from Brisbane and would be interested in joining :)
  • RageDeathBox
    Hey mate. I'm from Adelaide and keen to start one. Full time at work and have 2 kids but play as much as the wife will let me....Lol or for as long as she's sleeping anyway. Imperial NB on EB pact
  • Danstarrrrr
    Hi there,

@RilenIndoren

I would be keen. Let us know what the details are to join
  • Dustile
    Dustile
    ✭✭✭
    Americans didn't even buy Xbox ones. What are yo doing
  • Danstarrrrr
    Hi there,

@RilenIndoren

Hi @RilenIndoren

I'm certainly interested in being part of an Xbox One guild like this, and my wife probably would be as well. We're from Brisbane, Australia, and have been playing since PC Beta. We both play mainly Daggerfall Covenant characters (although I have VR level characters on both other factions).

I'm currently part of a guild called ANZAC Covenant. This is a primarily DC guild. They have been discussing setting up a Xbox One and PS4 branches, so people might be recruited either to or from there as well. I'll link to this post on their Facebook page.

Hey BrisbaniteAU,

Just wanted to know if you had any updates on whether the ANZAC covernant has made the transition from the PC to the xbox one NA server? Ive been searching for an australian based guild and ive heard many good things about the ANZAC covernant
  • original_geezus
    original_geezus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm 20 from Melbourne, definitely keen on this. Currently VR 7 from Ebonheart Pact
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    definatley interested in a xbox1 guild for aussies, im fairly new to eso, im level 11, but leveling fast! im also on the north american server. i saw a guild called aussie ji-hader, is that one of yours? gamertag is witchvox
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • RilenIndoren
    If any one is still interested I am in an Aussie Guild called "The Red Sand Rebellion"
    My GT is Leigh The Champ, so feel free to add me if anyone is keen.

Also for the people that responded to this thread ages ago, i'm really sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner, my memory is extremely bad and i forgot i made this... :/

Cheers!

Leigh
    Edited by RilenIndoren on September 1, 2015 12:59AM
  • Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in Sydney and would like to join the guild please. GT is EnigmaticIT
  • FreyjaNighthawk
    I'm in an aussie/nz guild called ANZAC Empire. It is mostly Aldmeri Dominion on the NA server. Its very active and helps people of all levels :)
    Gamertag - witchvox
  • Blippit
    Blippit
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in an aussie/nz guild called ANZAC Empire. It is mostly Aldmeri Dominion on the NA server. Its very active and helps people of all levels :)

Hi Freyja, would you please send me an invite to ANZAC. I am from Brisbane and very active in the game.

• Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in Sydney and looking for an Aussie guild that plays evenings. Would like to run Undaunted dailies more. I'm AD and play on the NA server.
  • JaeSlayde
    JaeSlayde
    Soul Shriven
    Just putting it out there, anyone who isnt NA and is interested in an EU server Aus guild send me a PM in game @ Occxlt :)
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Fool's Errand currently has a handful of Aussie/NZ/Oceania based players. We're actively looking for more players from those areas to increase our 'overnight crew' for events and PvP.

If you're interested shoot a message to GT: jediprime74 or our ANZAC point of contact - GT: mobtor (he's in charge of recruiting players from Aus/NZ/Oceania).
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: tatum8aci
    Thanks
  • Gnomes30
    Gnomes30
    Bit old ik but hoping to join an active AD based Aussie guild on X1EU. GT Hag Lilitu.
  • RilenIndoren
    The Red Sand Rebellion is sadly no longer but I still have my Guild - Fortune Hunters of Akavir. I really would like to get that up and running again. I am in DC. Add me if interested. GT - Leigh the Champ.