Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura Star EU

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhunn wrote: »
    @El Amanecer It's kinda hilarious watching you cry about people causing lag. Yours and Tuvis 'delightful' emp-trains with 24 people tryharding and intentionally popping meteors on a 12-man group on the stairs - not to mention with 40 other AD pugs around. My ping is never below 400 when I see you running about. You're a distasteful bunch of hypocrites and no better than Decimation, Aetherius or any other brainless, r*tarded lag-train. But please - do keep telling yourself you're better.

We trolled you one time and you still crying about it? Really? And sure game is gnna lag when you have all faction vs 1 group. 400 ping is actually good for eso or didn't you realise the game your playing atm.
    When you choose to run into us, you die and then cry about it. We give you plenty of opportunities to avoid us like letting you farm on the bridge / leaving you when we meet in the field etc you want us to stop that?

unfriendly fire is constantly abusing fall dmg bug with meteor spamm if its a joke or not its ***

yes its clearly fall damage every time we wipe you when you try and jump us on a flag where there are no stairs. Lighten up please :)

It is not Unfriendly Fire trolling us, it's @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO making these decissions :trollface: . We have nothing to proof against UF as we already showed them what we are capable off! That moment from yesterday was just a very bad moment for your 'jokes' as we switched a million campaigns to get away from the DC zergs when finally found some good PvP against 3 times our numbers and that being ruïned by your 'fun'.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    @El Amanecer It's kinda hilarious watching you cry about people causing lag. Yours and Tuvis 'delightful' emp-trains with 24 people tryharding and intentionally popping meteors on a 12-man group on the stairs - not to mention with 40 other AD pugs around. My ping is never below 400 when I see you running about. You're a distasteful bunch of hypocrites and no better than Decimation, Aetherius or any other brainless, r*tarded lag-train. But please - do keep telling yourself you're better.

We trolled you one time and you still crying about it? Really? And sure game is gnna lag when you have all faction vs 1 group. 400 ping is actually good for eso or didn't you realise the game your playing atm.
    When you choose to run into us, you die and then cry about it. We give you plenty of opportunities to avoid us like letting you farm on the bridge / leaving you when we meet in the field etc you want us to stop that?

unfriendly fire is constantly abusing fall dmg bug with meteor spamm if its a joke or not its ***

yes its clearly fall damage every time we wipe you when you try and jump us on a flag where there are no stairs. Lighten up please :)

It is not Unfriendly Fire trolling us, it's @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO making these decissions :trollface: . We have nothing to proof against UF as we already showed them what we are capable off! That moment from yesterday was just a very bad moment for your 'jokes' as we switched a million campaigns to get away from the DC zergs when finally found some good PvP against 3 times our numbers and that being ruïned by your 'fun'.

You are looking for 'good PvP' for 'fun' too right :)? you could easily have gone back and continued the farm but your members chose to rage out instead. Thats on you. Had you decided not to run into us with proxy etc at the lumber / kill our guys when we left you alone earlier we on the hill between brk and chal it wouldn't have happened. We all make choices.

I don't deny that you guys have a nice solid small scale group I've never had a problem with you but you are being overly salty about this.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

You are looking for 'good PvP' for 'fun' too right :)? you could easily have gone back and continued the farm but your members chose to rage out instead. Thats on you. Had you decided not to run into us with proxy etc at the lumber / kill our guys when we left you alone earlier we on the hill between brk and chal it wouldn't have happened. We all make choices.

I don't deny that you guys have a nice solid small scale group I've never had a problem with you but you are being overly salty about this.

My post had nothing to do with being salty, I actually hoped you would have understood.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /

Lol, Ive never heard any instructions to use ults on stairs.
    We mainly wipe groups on the flag, breach or top of the keep.

Besides that, only a handful of people are running meteors anyway, we prefer dmg ults that cant be countered by reflect, streak or cloak.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Izanagi, don't change the subject, Jhuun isn't crying because you killed him, he is saying 400 ping is crap performance for any game and that you are being hypocrits for complaining about lag. Pretty simple really
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Taresgos
    Taresgos
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Izanagi, don't change the subject, Jhuun isn't crying because you killed him, he is saying 400 ping is crap performance for any game and that you are being hypocrits for complaining about lag. Pretty simple really
    which words below is NOT crying? :)
    Yours trains with 24 people tryharding and intentionally popping meteors on a 12-man group on the stairs. You're a distasteful bunch of hypocrites, r*tarded lag-train.

and next: our 20 (rarely 24) ppl raid never TRYHARDING small scale groups LOL. in half cases we dont even notice how some smallscale diedwrecked by us. All fights 20+ vs. 12 are pathetic to watch because in our game no ( 0, zero) chances for 12ppl due to game mechanics.
    And when your(astrum) small group(composed from guys playing almost since release i guess) very seriously searching for a fight with full raid and after obvious wipe starting to butthurting, writing lie (like about itentional meteors) or super whine about lags INSTEAD OF realise simple true - 20+ > 12, i thinking - are you healthy there?)
    Grand Overlord (since february 2016)
    Thornblade (r.i.p.) Emperor x3
    Azura's star Emperor x18
    Haderus Emperor x2
    EU Aldmeri sorcerer
  • T3hOwnage69
    T3hOwnage69
    ✭✭
    /

Besides that, only a handful of people are running meteors anyway, we prefer dmg ults that cant be countered by reflect, streak or cloak.

didnt say you get instructions to do it but it does happen to often your group is large enough not to need to rely on it people will start getting sick of it and return the favor nothing against you guys but this meteor *** is annoying as ***
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level of excitement: High
    Amount of typos: High
    Amount of boys: High
    Amount of amusement: Low
  • Taresgos
    Taresgos
    ✭✭✭
    you were from those people who voted for group of 2 = zerg?)
    Grand Overlord (since february 2016)
    Thornblade (r.i.p.) Emperor x3
    Azura's star Emperor x18
    Haderus Emperor x2
    EU Aldmeri sorcerer
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taresgos wrote: »
    you were from those people who voted for group of 2 = zerg?)

not small scale doesn't necessarily mean zerg

You are probably a part of those delusionnal people who think 20 man raids have no impact on performance
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Elite managed to set a new record in ammout of stacked raids, even managed a server crash tonight! Bravo!
    :]
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good job Elite. You monkeys managed to crash the server by stacking 3 raids. Well played.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol it's the night before BDO goes live for like 500K pre-orders and the ESO server crashes with a million /latency. GG Zenimax.
    Edited by Isbilen on February 29, 2016 9:22PM
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and the stacked Pug raid and Flexmar guild group behind your back doesn't matter to Lagg? I won't say something good about DE but when I saw your group running there are always 30-40 other AD behind you. I was really suprised to see you at Aleswell and not at arriut but 5 min later.... Pls stop insulting everybody causes Lagg, it doesn't matter what you doing this game laggs anyway.
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Elite managed to set a new record in ammout of stacked raids, even managed a server crash tonight! Bravo!
    Not even just Elite... I think almost the entire faction stacked.

Quote from zone "I think that is the biggest EP zerg I have ever seen!"

I mean, there are no words.

ctrl+alt+F4

GG
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berserkur wrote: »
    it doesn't matter what you doing this game laggs anyway.
    The biggest lie you can tell yourself.
    Edited by Jhunn on February 29, 2016 9:48PM
    Gave up.
  • ordraveeb17_ESO

how brave we are.... 48 guys crush server))) think what will be happen, then next time we are coming with 3 full raids )))
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that not already the case ? I mean, Aetherius is basically Elite 3 (or is it 4 ?)
    BTW, nice meteor spam, you got us the first time but then you wasted 16 meteors =P
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and the stacked Pug raid and Flexmar guild group behind your back doesn't matter to Lagg? I won't say something good about DE but when I saw your group running there are always 30-40 other AD behind you. I was really suprised to see you at Aleswell and not at arriut but 5 min later.... Pls stop insulting everybody causes Lagg, it doesn't matter what you doing this game laggs anyway.

We had some clashes on Arrius Lumber and Alessia bridge, also had plenty of emperor keeps to defend today. Thats the only instances where we had a lot of random AD arround us but for the most part the ping was pretty bareable, this was before EP decided to deliberetly blob up the entire faction on BRK. After that we capped 3 keeps before the server crashed and rolledbacked, wouldn't suprise me if you think that was our fault too.

There's a pretty damn huge diffrence between deliberetly stacking multiple raids ontop of eacother and going to a hotspot on the map where there is PvP (Mostly far away from our own faction). When we ask elite why they dont push 2 diffrent keeps when they have 2 raids they reply "we are bored".. And you give us ***.. some people really hurt my IQ.
    Edited by themdogesbite on February 29, 2016 10:26PM
  • Berserkur
    Berserkur
    ✭✭✭
    it doesn't matter what you doing this game laggs anyway.
    The biggest lie you can tell yourself.

Explain me pls.
    I left Laggzura with my Main and my other Vet16 chars a few weeks ago to Trueflame (prime Time also laggy as hell). I only play my little Vet1 sorc at Azura because Trueflame became to an Masterpiece of DC nightcap event and boring as f... But anyway, i play 99% solo and i try to avoid any big Fights and it doesnt matter which campaign. If you fight ( let´s say chal for example) and any big guilds bashing each other at arrius or brk my ping goes up to 200-300ms, so i think it isnt wrong if i am saying it doesn´t matter.
    Like i said before i was truely suprised to see BS at aleswell and there wasn´t any Elite or other EP Groups around and still my ping went over 300.
    Maybe you should avoid Arrius Lumber :) i heard this will causes unbearable Laggs
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to another decimation elite video!
    The last one with the bow/resto nightblade was hilarious.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I have some material for videos aswell, and nothing to be proud for you tho =/
    I can count (yes !) 16 meteors from you guys on a 14 ppl group on those videos, You got us 2 times with that beautiful tactic, no more than that (and maybe it's because of all the rollbacks/Fall damage caused by those famous meteors)
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »

+1. Looking forward to see some quality small scale content xD

EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baragorath wrote: »
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    Was that not already the case ? I mean, Aetherius is basically Elite 3 (or is it 4 ?)
    BTW, nice meteor spam, you got us the first time but then you wasted 16 meteors =P

I see @Sanct16 that some of you Banana Squad members have problem with counting and I am under impression of @MLRPZ mathematic as he is only able to count from 0 to 1 but paper endures all.

You Banana Squad have been wiped all the time during this evening even with your Emperor support which is recorded.

Thank you for all your whispers, great moments and satisfaction of wiping you tonight with great success.
    200.gif

Show me your recordings, please. I can't wait to count your meteors spammed.

4569883.jpg
    I can show you sounds since i just got to alessia bridge everyone was invis but the sound of 20 meteors being thrown on us was glorious.
    Edited by Nafirian on March 1, 2016 7:59AM
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »

hqdefault.jpg
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The funny thing is that Baragorath actually believes what he's saying...just lol. I have seen zergs and zergs but that one on brk last night was the biggest of them all. 4 different raids stacked on each others plus pugs.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /

didnt say you get instructions to do it but it does happen to often your group is large enough not to need to rely on it people will start getting sick of it and return the favor nothing against you guys but this meteor *** is annoying as ***

And I quote: "It's kinda hilarious watching you cry about people causing lag. Yours and Tuvis 'delightful' emp-trains with 24 people tryharding and intentionally popping meteors on a 12-man group on the stairs".

Its more likely that those meteors are reflected, the group leader determines when ults are used and we actively avoid fighting on stairs because of the fall dmg bug.

Its kinda sad to accuse guilds of using exploits to win battles without any proof supporting your claims.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /

And I quote: "It's kinda hilarious watching you cry about people causing lag. Yours and Tuvis 'delightful' emp-trains with 24 people tryharding and intentionally popping meteors on a 12-man group on the stairs".

Its more likely that those meteors are reflected, the group leader determines when ults are used and we actively avoid fighting on stairs because of the fall dmg bug.

Its kinda sad to accuse guilds of using exploits to win battles without any proof supporting your claims.
    Sadly I have to delete my clips with b*llshit, unplayable where we get zerged down and meteor spammed :)
    Gave up.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baragorath wrote: »
    MLRPZ wrote: »

I see @Sanct16 that some of you Banana Squad members have problem with counting and I am under impression of @MLRPZ mathematic as he is only able to count from 0 to 1 but paper endures all.

You Banana Squad have been wiped all the time during this evening even with your Emperor support which is recorded.

Thank you for all your whispers, great moments and satisfaction of wiping you tonight with great success.

I can't wait to see some quality PvP with several full groups running over like 13 people in 1k ping. Please, upload asap.
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meteor is the most *** ulti in this game and it should be *** removed. Then maybe we can play in less than 1k +++ ping.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

This discussion has been closed.