The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Which class is the easiest for you to kill?

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
If you would please, tell us which class you play, then vote which class is the easiest for you to kill.
Edited by TheBull on May 29, 2015 7:30PM

Which class is the easiest for you to kill? 142 votes

Dragon Knights
16%
rikimm16_ESOWolfaenKelletonArmitasParadoxDoc_Baconb14_ESOVezXsoruslolo_01b16_ESOGaldorPKagheiDavadinMagnusRexHellingerLhorionvortexman11MystikkalSanct16SorisFaugaun 23 votes
Nightblades
47%
Ifthir_ESOGloryGilvothXeniphArtisTeargrantsSythiasZhoyzuTheBullRedTalonAnnraadrian_boegerb16_ESOMawhonic1990sigismondnikolaj.lemcheb16_ESOYakidafiSimen.askeland89b16_ESOcricripetitb16_ESOIxSTALKERxIcf398ub17_ESO 68 votes
Sorcerers
11%
bloodenragedb14_ESOTankqullMethuselahOswolfBloodStormyorzoDisgracefulMindPchelanothing2591FluffiestOneDerraErondilhalfbadgerPeggymoeXDKing BozosymonatorDark Synergy 17 votes
Templars
23%
driosketchMisterJimothyJoy_Divisionbosmern_ESOglakSublimewashlovpkb16_ESO2Elara_NorthwindSeptimus_MagnaObservantCyrdemaceb17_ESOmertustastojekarcub18_ESOKorah_EaglecryGilGaladFrancescolgSuntzu1414tplink3r1Mumyo 34 votes
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    None.
    (I'm a Templar)
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main is a sorc.

Easiest class to kill are bad players of any class.

If I had to pick I'd say I fight more bad nightblades than any other class, followed by bad sorcs, and then a tie between bad DKs and bad templars.

So when facing good players I'd say good sorcs are the easiest kill (burst RNG / low hp threshhold), followed by templar (burst RNG unles they are healbots in which case impossible to kill), DK(sometimes possible to run them out of resources otherwise stalemate), and then nightblades(usually ends in with me dead to a bugged fear, otherwise a stalemate).
    Edited by Ezareth on May 29, 2015 7:57PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    NB here. NBs are the easiest.
  • Kater_Murr
    Kater_Murr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Kater_Murr on December 9, 2015 7:49PM
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblades
    Nightblades.. no shields, mostly no tanky setup. Easy.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFK class, hands down.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah on my NB I find NBs are the easiest kill as well. Peircing mark and wrecking blow spam through their dodge. Of course then again it comes back to my belief that the majority of bad players picked nightblade.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    nightblades they have no class shields
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Yeah on my NB I find NBs are the easiest kill as well. Peircing mark and wrecking blow spam through their dodge. Of course then again it comes back to my belief that the majority of bad players picked nightblade.

FENGRUSH is agreeing with you some more today.

While NBs are probably the most devastating in the hands of a good player - they definitely are made up of mostly inept players.
  • Torquebow
    Torquebow
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no pro at 1v1 in this game for sure, but NBs are pretty squishy. Sorcs are pretty tough just because of their mobility for me.
    Edited by Torquebow on May 29, 2015 9:10PM
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Torqbow - Thrall of Vokundein
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    As a NB, other NB's are by far the esiest to kill! Unless they're are @Soulac anyway, who I don't even bother attacking anymore lol.
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    My kill counter stats show that the most killed class for me is night blades. they are however my most killed by class. this is true for all 4 classes ive played on. i feel like templars are the hardest because they just feel tanky as hell. probably a l2p thing for me.

However, on the other hand these stats extend far before 1.6 roll dodge problems so im not sure exactly how accountable that information is. I also stopped pvping as much as i decided to try out this games pve finally.

My experience mostly comes from playing as a nightblade and more recently a sorc. (i hate my night blade so much, DK underwhelming, cant learn how to be a boss templar, just aint clicking; all L2P issues butt hell with it)
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    It's funny, the easiest class for me to kill - Nightblade - is also the best class at killing ME. It all depends on who gets the drop first, in my experience.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars
    Templars, only because I'm a Templar and thats the only other class I can kill.
    ~Thallen~
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    Looks into the crystal ball:

9/10 here claims their own class is the easiet one to kill. Please buff us :cry:

Almost everyone will be *** like that.

My templar cant kill anyone, so kind of hard to answer what the easiest kill is. But if I had 2 hours of uninterrupted duelling it would be magicka DK's.

• Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    I put DKs but im still trying to get my first solo killing blow. So I think all classes are currently OP
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    Kelleton wrote: »
    I put DKs but im still trying to get my first solo killing blow. So I think all classes are currently OP

I remember those days. Keep banging. It will come ;)
  • Suntzu1414
    Templars
    Templars, only because I'm a Templar and thats the only other class I can kill.

so true...

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    Odd this community claims the strongest pvp class is also the easiest to kill. Well you can't be strong if you are easy to kill. I'm finding that NB is one of the weakest classes in the game.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    Dks are easiest to kill in a sense they won't escape the fight, nightblades are easiest to kill in probably ability to burst down. Also if ya have stealth detection pots as well.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    Other nightblades
    Edited by RedTalon on May 30, 2015 3:05AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragon Knights
    Dks with nbs on a close second place. But that's probably because I mostly pvp with my dk and nb, so I know all their weaknesses.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on May 30, 2015 3:31AM
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerers
    An unprepared sorc is a dead sorc.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not hard to be hard to kill. Actually so hard to kill that it's practically impossible to kill someone in a 1v1 unless they make a major mistake or are simply not running a build fitting for 1v1.

From a POV of a solo Sorc 1vXing around:
    I think Templars who beam me in the face and NBs who try to dodge my Meteors are the easiest...
    With a DK it's just very easy to stay alive vs a Sorc and a Sorc with BoL and shieldstacking needs to make a bad mistake so that I can kill them.

So in the end it's bad players that are easy to kill, some are harder because their defensive skills are easier to use or counter my playstyle, if I'd run a stamina build the order would be exactly the other way around (and yes, I did test that).
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Templars
    Expected the GCD class to be the easiest kill, but agreed that heal bots in a group are difficult to kill.
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars
    Templar.

I am Templar adept at killing Templars.
    Edited by Ffastyl on May 30, 2015 4:23AM
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    I'm going to have to side with ezareth that NB are the easiest to kill, simply because they don't have any heals, but they also are what kills me the most. Hardest to kill for me is wing DK's and Templars. I can never seem to burst down mag Templars, and I think I specc'd to much into regen to take down wing DK's
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    NB and then Templar, NBs the easiest, as they often have ow health, and if they are a sap tank, I just need to kite them. Templar because... well... Poor guys. Sorcs and DKs are very hard to kill, sorcs I can kill if it is a terrible player, or if I get the element of surprise sometimes, but if they can move, usually the bolt around until they are out of reach. DKs I can only kill during zergs, or with other allies.
  • Rust_in_Peace
    Rust_in_Peace
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades
    NBs but it would be DKs if the class didn't have such a huge safety net for bad players to survive longer.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars
    I will agree with what many people are saying, that a poorly played or even mediocre NB is the easiest to take down.

But if faced against a good opponent, probably a Templar. If only because they aren't going anywhere or hiding and the healbots will run out of stam.
    Edited by Joy_Division on May 30, 2015 6:22AM